SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:40 pm

@Agent99, what Max's video message are you talking about? When and where was that?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:04 pm

@Maddy Sorry, I meant the one before the RC that all the guys do, near the end of the ep.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:02 pm

@Agent99, he told her a story, that about a year ago he was in love and in a relationship and then that girl started being in touch with her ex again, but he thought his love would be enough for both of them to fight for their relationship. So he kept nocking on her door. But later he understood that she was not there for him anymore. He could remove the door all together, and do anything at all, but the girl was not there anymore for him. And he told Zlata, that he keeps nocking on her door, but he doesn't know anymore if she is still there for him or not but he was going to find it out during the RC.

Last edited by Maddy on Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:42 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWL5o80KWqM/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWNpLjKt6nd/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:15 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWMDgOgKih7/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWL93NkKCLO/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:03 pm

@Maddy I watched the episode and loved it. I appreciate when you have time to help clarify the questions I have on each of guys, thanks so much in advance Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 3552228123

Andre Z’s daughter was so cute. I liked that she was included in the date & had fun with Zlata. However the ex wife sit down and chat to Zlata was on another level IMO. Can you please elaborate on what the ex said about her relationship with Andre Z? The ex seemed like a cool lady though. Also whose house were they in with the antique phone set up where they met up with the daughter & ex wife? Asking because Zlata & Andre Z later went to a smaller place in the city to end their date. I thought Andre Z’s date was wholesome (love his puzzle business) but IMO it’s obvious he is not Zlata’s top guy at this point.

For Maxim’s date, was the first place he took Zlata with all the flowers his grandparents’s place? I think he told her about his parents marriage falling apart but please confirm. For the second part of the date, did they design a house together? I heard them talk about whether the house should have a minimalist or pragmatist design. I was feeling for the architect (assume she is one) on the date because Zlata & Max were so into each other with all their touching and I thought they forgot the architect was there and were in their own world Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887 The evening part of that date was so romantic and too much heat was oozing at me laugh out loud And for sure that was Max’s place because I have seen the same background in his IG stories post show. Did Max say he would be shuttling between Shanghai/other Asia Pacific countries & Kiev for business? Zlata seemed concerned about long distance relationship but mentioned Singapore when they were discussing, did she say she wanted to visit Singapore? Also why did Zlata bring up the 6 to 7 times vs 3 times again please? I know producers influence what we see but I enjoyed their date and IMO it’s Max or bust at this point based on how Zlata seems completely herself around him Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887

Andri’s date seemed very flat to me. I understand he is reserved and skating is part of what he enjoys but I think he has had better dates than this one with Zlata. They hardly held hands in the second part of the date (in his house I suppose) and it came across as two folks going on a date for the first time? The tree decoration was fun though. Is it custom to decorate trees with money? That looked cool to me. They also discussed him being away in the US for work…. was Zlata ok with this as it would be similar to how Max needs to travel for work. I like Andri but I don’t see much between him and Zlata at this point.

Awww…..Dima’s date started so well. The flowers were over the top. Are flowers relatively inexpensive in Ukraine? Those flowers would cost a lot in the US. Anywhoo, I loved the old school romantic vibe that this date started off with. I get that Dima is big into boxing but did Zlata enjoy that date?  I take  boxing classes and I was cracking up at Zlata’s swings….I don’t think she is cut out for fight clubs Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887 So I got so confused in the evening portion of this date at Dima’s house. Was something said that changed the mood? Zlata tried to re-create how they held each other when Zima made pizza a few episodes back and she seemed frustrated that he wasn’t reciprocating and I think she said in her ITM that Dima ignored her during cooking but please confirm. What did Dima say at the RC during their sit down to explain what happened? I still think Dima is the number two guy at this point but Roma rumored as coming back might change that, we shall see.

At this point I don’t get why producers make the guys still analyze the connections of the other guys with Zlata. In any of the sit downs, did the guys mention any guy that wasn’t a good fit for Zlata? I suspect Maxim would be the one with a target on his back from the other guys because of how he is upfront about his feelings and Zlata also validating him IMO at the oyster group date, feeding him in front of the others. Also why the heck did the producers deliver that omelette breakfast from Zlata to Maxim in front of the other guys? Zlata making breakfast for Maxim is also validating him IMO. Can you please explain what Zlata wrote in that note to Max about making breakfast for him? Andre Z just eating the breakfast that wasn’t for him was mad hilarious  laugh out loud

I think from the HTD preview, Dima’s mum is the one that has Zlata shoveling soil so that’s going to be wild. I think Maxim’s family brings up his business travels again and I thought his dad showed up as well from the preview but not sure. I just want the suspense over as to when/if Roma returns. I wonder how many episodes are left but I keep seeing that the ratings are great on the show’s IG page. Also they announced the next bachelor who looks to have also lived in the US for some time. I kinda wish they would pick someone from Zlata’s top 4 but I guess the recycle formula doesn’t work for the producers.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:29 pm

Maddy wrote:@Agent99, he told her a story, that about a year ago he was in love and in a relationship and then that girl started being in touch with her ex again, but he thought his love would be enough for both of them to fight for their relationship. So he kept nocking on her door. But later he understood that she was not there for him anymore. He could remove the do, do anything at all, but the girl was not there anymore for him. And he told Zlata, that he keeps nocking on her door, but he doesn't know anymore if she is still there for him but he was going to find it out during the RC.

Oh wow, Max is a real giver!  Thanks  @Maddy.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:11 pm

@Agent99, yes, he really is and I love him, he is a very cool guy and really in love with Zlata!

@mercieme, I'll get to your post later, hopefully today when I have more time.
See you soon. Smiley
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:41 pm

Oh my gosh, I love that explanation about knocking on the door by Max.

@mercieme thanks for your recap and questions!

I look forward to @Maddy 's translation. No rush, we appreciate it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:18 pm

mercieme wrote:@Maddy I watched the episode and loved it.
I loved it too!  Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 4256136633
Now I feel and understand Zlata and the guys much better!
mercieme wrote:Andre Z’s daughter was so cute. I liked that she was included in the date & had fun with Zlata. However the ex wife sit down and chat to Zlata was on another level IMO.
Yes and Zlata said she was not ready for that. And at the beginning she didn't think that was his ex who brought his daughter. Hugesmile  But Andrej wanted Zlata to meet his daughter and to know that she was a part of his life and he wanted Zlata to talk to his ex in case she wanted to ask her about him in a relationship with her. So he left them alone for a while.
mercieme wrote:Can you please elaborate on what the ex said about her relationship with Andre Z? The ex seemed like a cool lady though.  
She said Andrej was faithful, positive. They showed us her telling only good things to Zlata about him. But Andrei already told Zlata that his ex cheated on him and betrayed him, that's why he left her. The ex said that after that she meat her true love and now she was married to him and pregnant.
Andrej told Zlata that when he left his wife she wanted to keep everything they had to herself. He created a business for her too. So he just left leaved everything with her.
mercieme wrote:Also whose house were they in with the antique phone set up where they met up with the daughter & ex wife?
It was his office.
mercieme wrote:Asking because Zlata & Andre Z later went to a smaller place in the city to end their date.
That was his apartment.
mercieme wrote:I thought Andre Z’s date was wholesome (love his puzzle business) but IMO it’s obvious he is not Zlata’s top guy at this point.
Yes, it's pretty obvious to me too. I was expecting her to let him go if not last time, anytime soon probably.
But next time she'll be meeting their parents and families.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:38 am

mercieme wrote:For Maxim’s date, was the first place he took Zlata with all the flowers his grandparents’s place?
His grandfather had built it 45 years ago and during his childhood Max was living with his grandparents over there from time to time. Now his mom is taking care of the garden and he is planning to build there his new house.
mercieme wrote:I think he told her about his parents marriage falling apart but please confirm.
I didn't remember him talking about that, so I had to check on that and he didn't talk about his parents or their marriage.
mercieme wrote:For the second part of the date, did they design a house together? I heard them talk about whether the house should have a minimalist or pragmatist design.
Yes, they did! He told Zlata that he started designing his house, but now it should be their house where their kids would be living with them, so they needed to design it together! And they did!  Hugesmile Zlata proposed some changes.
mercieme wrote: The evening part of that date was so romantic and too much heat was oozing at me laugh out loud And for sure that was Max’s place because I have seen the same background in his IG stories post show.
Yes, it was his apartment he had bought not that long ago.
mercieme wrote:Did Max say he would be shuttling between Shanghai/other Asia Pacific countries & Kiev for business? Zlata seemed concerned about long distance relationship but mentioned Singapore when they were discussing, did she say she wanted to visit Singapore?
Yes, his business is in Shanghai and he needs to travel over there about every 3 month for couple of weeks or so, but at the end of the year he has to be there for the last 3 month. Zlata said it was a very long time to be apart. He told her that she could visit him while he was there or they could have a vacation somewhere not very far from there, she said she always wanted to visit Singapore.
mercieme wrote:I know producers influence what we see but I enjoyed their date and IMO it’s Max or bust at this point based on how Zlata seems completely herself around him Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887
I also see it this way and loved their date and I really love Max, he is really a great guy and crazy about Zlata and looks like she is into him.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:19 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWL9eKUKpKu/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWMCNfSNsy8/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Idlemess
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum