SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 pm

@Agent99 great sleuthing lady!!!
They made it obvious via the finale preview that Dima was at the FRC which is why i am setting myself up to believe that he is not F1. Also both Roma and Andrei have worn those cream suits in previous RCs which is why IMO those SCs might be fakeouts and not their finale outfit (whichever makes it besides Dima).

Also Zlata’s celebrity crush is Bradley Cooper (Andrei resembles him IMO) and she reiterated that in the  interview that Maddy posted upthread in addition to her going on about how she will be able to be ok with a guy that has a kid. Some folks on YT also pointed out that Andrei at the last post show looked away from the screen when they were recounting intimidate scenes of Max with Zlata. I also have a SC from Andrei’s IG story in the last 24 hours of him with someone that was in jeans and an oversized flannel shirt carrying some food in a bag. He only showed the bottom parts of both of them in the IG story and for some reason that flannel shirt looks like something i have seen Zlata wear recently in one of her IG stories but I don’t have the SC to back it up.

I will be confounded if Andrei is F1 based on what they showed us, he is also the least followed of the top contestants on IG so not pulling in fans with the edit. So if he turns out to be F1, maybe they just gave him a super hidden F1 edit that I have never seen before in the history of this show scratch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:51 pm

Ahh @mercieme  I wasn't sure if Andrej had worn that suit before, so that's good to know.  IA Dima being so visible in the preview is a red flag.  Last season only the f1 was shown taking the ring out of the box, although not his face of course, but that makes me think that Andrej has the dark suit on and is f1.  In which case, this is me Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2254279460  Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2292733854

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:07 pm

Agent99 wrote:I've been going over the finale previews trying to make sense of them, but am more confused than ever.  
So they are trying to show that the 3 guys are coming to the frc dressed as below.  Imo they won't have three - Zlata will let one go beforehand.  It looks like that might be Roma because the other two seem to have long dates and Roma doesn't...
I think Zlata will be meeting Roma in Kiev and then she'll be flying with the other 2 to Egypt.

Thank you for you scaps @Agent99!

I've been very busy guys, didn't have enough time to sleep, so didn't have a chance to think about the show much.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:31 pm

That's ok @Maddy, not long to go.  I'm busy too so can't wait for it to be over so I can stop wasting time thinking about it laugh out loud.

So I can see a flash of dark blue? on the sleeve in this cap.  I noticed someone on the ig post commented they could see Andrej's beige jacket, but I can't.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 BuVEQnO

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-_wUbFmpZ/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:40 pm

@Maddy…. please take care & stay strong.

@Agent99 I see the dark sleeve, I thought it was black in motion. Is it possible they edited the dark sleeve in? If so, then the space between the two hands is beige.

Also, Tunisia was the FRC location as Andrei tagged his latest IG post there . I have now read through all of Andrei’s IG posts about his time with Zlata  (which I didn’t before because I didn’t even think he would make the finale laugh out loud) and it comes across as a catalog of their love story.  Tomorrow on SM will be wild if this guy is F1 Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2498057887

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:58 pm

Light bulb moments will be going off 😂

For instance, Andrej Z was more vocal when they found Max in the room with Zlata laugh out loud what a moment

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:26 pm

@mercieme Yep, I can see the beige now dizzy.  They blur and superimpose the previews so much, it is hard to interpret.

They have set up the contrast between the f2 really well imo.   Andrei writes a lot of deep thoughts, and his edit has made him look serious and direct and he challenges Zlata imo.  I can't see any physical attraction, but maybe it will ramp up in the next ep.  Dima on the other hand is not a deep thinker or intellectual, and his edit has been the physical attraction but closed emotions.  jmo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:45 am

mercieme wrote:@Maddy…. please take care & stay strong.
Thanks, I'm trying to get done as much as possible today that I could watch tomorrow and keep writing what will be happening!
Yes, looking forward for it to be over too!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:56 pm

The first date was with Rona in Kiev and it was all with Roma.

Next was a date with Dima in Tunisia in Sahara.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:30 pm

Thanks @Maddy for the real time update Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3552228123

So the network really dragging this out to post show next week when they kept advertising the hands for this week’s episode & ring laugh out loud. Allowing Roman back just to have him eliminated was ridiculous IMO. Dima’s date highlighted their physical connection & Andrei’s had more conversation. We will find out next week but I am still leaning towards Andrei as F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:16 pm

I'm also leaning towards Andrei. She called him being her soulmate.  
About Dima she was talking about a lot of passion.
I think in about an hour we'll know who she is going to pick.
Post show in a week is going to be all about what happened after they stopped filming.
Tomorrow in a different show they'll be showing how she changed her mind right before making her choice. They say they are not going to show it in the Bachelorette. Very strange but they need to make people watch other shows too. Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:34 pm

@Maddy, I am confused. Is the show still ongoing? I thought it was done by 22:00. I suspect some folks dropped viewing live after Roman was eliminated. I saw Grisha posting on IG about Max maybe retuning just before the show started to get viewers hooked, the whole saga has been messy IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Idlemess
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum