SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:34 pm

NOT Dima!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:38 pm

Maddy wrote:NOT Dima!
Thanks @Maddy….at least we figured it out via sleuthing towards the end. And poor Dima was on his knees & got rejected…. I can’t wait to see the SM uproar!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:45 pm

Yes, I just finished watching!
She said I love you to Andrej and accepted his ring.
But whatever they showed from post show...looks like Andrej and Zlata are not together and somebody else is going to propose to her. But I know that they really likt yo twist it!

Last edited by Maddy on Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:49 pm

Whoa….Good to know about Sasha and Ksju….so many rumors flying and so confusing. I don’t believe Andrei is not with Zlata anymore based on the IG he just posted alluding to their future together.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:52 pm

Actually I didn't get it right about Sasha and Ksju, looked like he was probably talking about Zlata and one of her guys.
I didn't see any SM yet. I still need to work too.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:54 pm

It can only be that they don't last at all.  I'm betting they don't last the plane ride home like a few others in the past laugh out loud.  I mean, why else not edit some sort of love story or have an f1 that hardly anybody likes if it is a successful relationship? You want the public to get behind them and most of them now are wtf?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:55 pm

Maddy wrote:Actually I didn't get it right about Sasha and Ksju, looked like he was probably talking about Zlata and one of her guys.
I didn't see any SM yet. I still need to work too.
No, take your time. I feel bad for Andrei, he is getting a lot of vomit emojis on his post. The show didn’t show their love story IMO and I am happy I prepared my self for this shocker outcome Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2498057887
@Agent99 I agree with you but please check out Andrei’s IG post & let me know if you think they are broken up…TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:05 pm

Also Dima had one follow on IG up to today….Zlata and he has now unfollowed her, so now he has zero follow. I guess the following of Zlata was obligatory by the show’s contract….yikes!!!!

And Zlata has posted that she found love with Andrei….I guess that wraps it up Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:17 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCTmqst_2Z/
Yes, she says she loves him!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCVpuLo5t9/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:04 pm

@mercieme Yes, you're right, Andrei's ig post does seem legit.  Zlata's latest too is full of love.   But the post frc photos are definitely meh with little emotion.  There definitely wasn't the explosion of love like Ellert and K last year, but I guess that didn't turn out so well anyway laugh out loud.   I feel sorry for Andrei too.  I think he is confident enough to get through it, but that sm negativity is what happens when you don't portray the love story right.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:59 pm

@Agent99 I just saw the preview for the post show. They showed Andrei walking off the production set with Grisha and the cameras chasing him but I don’t trust STB, that could be before he had his sit down with Zlata. Both Andrei & Zlata are sitting apart in the preview and not holding hands, very bizarre first look at the supposed happy couple.

They showed someone proposing and they made it look like Dima but it’s a fake-out IMO. Dima is wearing a light blue shirt and his sleeves are rolled up. My guess is Roma the dentist is the one that brought out the ring because he is the only one wearing a white shirt with black buttons similar to the person shown proposing.

@Maddy, when you have time, appreciate if you can translate what Zlata said in the preview shown. I read a comment on this IG post of the preview that said Zlata regretted her choice but not sure if the person got that from the preview. Thanks.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCapf3qeyG/

I just read Dima’s post and I feel bad for him. Zlata is really copping it on SM too. It’s the producers fault if indeed there was more with Andrei but I saw nothing and understand why the fans are pissed off on SM but no reason to attack her for her choice. Forgot about Roma the psychologist in all the hoopla, his IG post criticizing the show for exploiting his situation is interesting Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:45 pm

I saw the preview too and it's a massive :crazed.  I don't see Andrei at all in the end shots.  I mean, you would think he'd be next to Z celebrating?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Idlemess
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum