SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:14 pm

Sprite wrote: The atrocious hair and suit with gigantic sparkling flowers and bicycling shorts for the 2nd rose ceremony.
That was the worst! I couldn't believe they dressed her like THAT for the 2nd rose ceremony!  no no  no
Sprite wrote:  I can't wait to see what horrible thing they will put her in next.
I'm with you and watching for that too! Suspect
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:34 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUz3B-nN_iI/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:08 pm

Maddy wrote:
Sprite wrote: The atrocious hair and suit with gigantic sparkling flowers and bicycling shorts for the 2nd rose ceremony.
That was the worst! I couldn't believe they dressed her like THAT for the 2nd rose ceremony!  no no  no
Sprite wrote:  I can't wait to see what horrible thing they will put her in next.
I'm with you and watching for that too! Suspect

I swear the guys were stunned when they saw that outfit and started laughing...and not in a good way.

I have never seen anything so hideous as that outfit...for any date, let alone a RC. Bicycling shorts, heels, ill fitting jacket with giant glittering flowers and her hair! WTH did they do with her hair? It looked like they covered it with bacon grease and slicked it back in some weird kind of bun. Horrible, horrible. If I had tried to make her look bad, I couldn't have managed that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Okay! I watched episode 5 and it would help if it was explained what was going on...
I got that there was speculations about Sasha from Zlata and the guys regarding a phone call? From a woman? What was it about?

This episode I guess was the stepped it up to show more romance sorta laugh out loud. More like awkward moments and cringe 😬 The guys are super ready

Seems Zlata is super careful about the sun so this might be why she wears the hats.

I got why Max took the rose, but I thought it also saved the other guys by not having the dates. What were their reactions?

Really hate those 2on1 dates. Super annoying watching the men trying so hard and Zlata at times smirking or looking perplexed. She’s flirty during the rose ceremony so I don’t know what is going on laugh out loud.

I do think she likes Max a lot because it seems she has a response for his decisions (yes/no) idk

So who actually got the first kiss? Dima or Andrei?

I was happy to see Sasha leave.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:24 pm

@Idlemess  I'm just over half way through and I'm starting to struggle a bit.  Zlata gives nothing away - she has the same smile for everything and everyone.  It may be the botox though laugh out loud

Dima got a peck and a nuzzle, and Andrei went for the kiss but she was just not into it.  Technically Andrei for first kiss imo.

ETA Finished, and I'm also wondering about Sasha and the phone.  Did he demand a phone for work?  Regardless, I am glad he's gone too.  I like Dima and dentist Roman, but there was no encouragement from Zlata, just awkward hugs and turned cheeks.

Honestly, think I will give this one more ep and if there isn't some f1 or f2 action, I may let it go.  I'm just not seeing anything from Zlata and I'm fearing there might not be a love story.  Would love to know if they are still together.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:By the 2nd episode I asked where do the flowers go thinking maybe there are donated, but someone responded that they are Zlata’s so I guess that means she keeps them.
Yes, maybe in after show her room was shown and it was all in flowers!  Hugesmile
Idlemess wrote:I was surprised to see Vasko go but Bogdan was a confused mess. What was his issue?
You are very good with the names @Idlemess!
Vasko and Zlata were in a friendzone. Bogdan was always blaming everybody for his problems, it was impossible to keep watching it, it was his time to go!
Idlemess wrote:Surprising guys: Vincent, Oleg and Vlad. Are they next to go? I actually think they are fun.
Yes, they are fun, especially Vlad!  yes
Idlemess wrote:Looks like the diver doesn’t like Roman the psychologist. What is that about?
Don't think it was something important, I don't even remember that.
Idlemess wrote:And the dentist is full of himself big ego. Sasha is too smirky.
I didn't like both of them.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:19 pm

Idlemess wrote:Okay! I watched episode 5 and it would help if it was explained what was going on...
I got that there was speculations about Sasha from Zlata and the guys regarding a phone call? From a woman? What was it about?
Sasha said to Grisha that his job was very important and he needed to stay in touch by a phone, he demanded they gave him his phone back or he would leave. Zlata told Sasha he knew he was going into the show for 3 month without a phone. He told her he couldn't do it anymore without the phone, so she let him go and he right away became very, very cold with her.

I had a very busy week, was traveling, just got back and need to take care of my work. Will write more later.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:05 pm

@Maddy Thank you so much for all the updates!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:27 am

Thanks @Maddy for the updates. It’s appreciated!

Although I’m lost in translation, this show’s production intrigues me, so I watch and somehow enjoy the show.

Episode 6 looks Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1105969562 fire with the men under stress

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Thanks @Maddy, appreciate all you do. I decided to watch the season lately & all caught up now.

@Idlemess have you seen Episode 6 yet? I was shook and spent an inordinate mountain of hours on Google Translate to understand SM comments  about what went down as I was not expecting one of the eliminations despite their SD being lackluster IMO. I saw some posts expecting a comeback but I am not sure that’s feasible considering two of the contestants posted that they felt that the polygraph test was an invasion of their privacy, would have loved to watch the after show to understand if/how this was addressed. Producers IMO scripted the polygraph story line from the onset with the intended outcome, so not sure why contestants continue to trust that producers will respect their privacy no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:53 pm

@mercieme I would say that this was the best episode so far. So much went on... the highs and lows to the end.
Yes. The polygraph situation was a big deal and like the guys I’m not a fan of it. On Roman’s IG, I reminded him that he was on “The Bachelorette” so what did he expect? It’s a low ball for the guys to be put in that position which is typically lose/lose. I understand their reactions on the episode and post show. But there were skeletons that the show obviously knew about laugh out loud.

Thanks for the idea of trying out Google translate because the fans of this show doesn’t hold back and I will like to know what they have to say.

I like Max just going for it this episode. The guys seem worried... oh well. I like him.
Andrei the diver was perfect in that role since he’s good at moving his body technically. Vincent (Jim Carrey’s smile) had to go.

Sorry to see Vlad go. Was it about him having a girlfriend?
Roman the psychologist needs a psychologist. So much emotions! He’s on the show but he’s still technically married? But he wasn’t sure? Yet the show might have him return or is that wishful thinking by the fans?

Next episode looks like it’s going to be explosive wow!!!

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:35 pm

Yay @Idlemess, glad you watched it and completely agree with you. I don’t know why Roman didn’t think the show would use his pending divorce as a story line. I saw a post that the after show was explosive and that Roman was there but I didn’t see him in the pics posted by Grisha.

I really like Max and my friend just translated the segment (I sent him the video from one of the fan sites since I couldn’t type out the words & use Google Translate) between him and Zlata, see below in quotes. It seems Zlata didn’t hold back with Max based on the below. Max’s IG posts of his time with Zlata seems like an account of their love story but considering how Roman was supposed to F2 per the spoiler, I am just cautious now.

“He said that he has feelings for her and wanted to express them and she also said that instead of talking she wanted to express her feelings through a kiss, they basically both said that they both had feelings for each other”.

Vlad had a girlfriend & the timing of his breakup was not picked up correctly during the polygraph. From his IG post it appears that he struggled with understanding what was being asked in Russian hence why he looked hesitant during the polygraph. He did apologize for not telling Zlata but he is also unhappy about the show having them take the polygraph. Again not sure why contestants think producers won’t go after these types of story line for drama.

I am so keen to have Natik confirm if Roman indeed returns to the show, I just find it hard to believe that he does after his SM post yesterday.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Idlemess
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum