SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:50 pm

Yes he was not a happy camper. He told people who were saying he’s a psychologist to get over it, where they can go laugh out loud. That it is his profession not his personal life 🤔.

The other Andrew was very upset. Looks like they were caught off guard.

Looks like Oleg might be next to go from the preview because they are setting Dimitri to be hit and heavy and the guys are P/O about it 😂

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:24 pm

Idlemess wrote:So who actually got the first kiss? Dima or Andrei?
I don't know for sure but probably it was happening the way it was shown. During after the show both were not happy to find out she was kissing one after another.
Idlemess wrote:I was happy to see Sasha leave.
ME TOO! Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 4256136633
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:42 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVWBfpZtNp2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:44 pm

@Maddy, what do you make of how things went down with Roman? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:01 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Maddy, appreciate all you do. I decided to watch the season lately & all caught up now.

@Idlemess have you seen Episode 6 yet? I was shook and spent an inordinate mountain of hours on Google Translate to understand SM comments  about what went down as I was not expecting one of the eliminations despite their SD being lackluster IMO. I saw some posts expecting a comeback but I am not sure that’s feasible considering two of the contestants posted that they felt that the polygraph test was an invasion of their privacy, would have loved to watch the after show to understand if/how this was addressed. Producers IMO scripted the polygraph story line from the onset with the intended outcome, so not sure why contestants continue to trust that producers will respect their privacy no no
I understand polygraph tests are something not that unusual in Ukrainian shows, they had them on different Bachs few times already I think. On one of them one girl had sex with a producer.
Roma said that producers and the guys new he was in the middle of his divorce. But he was asked about that during his polygraph test. He was asked if he was divorced and he said no. Then Grisha came to talk to Zlata and told her about polygraph tests and that Roma was not divorced and she was really shocked, because she really liked him. During the RC she told him he needed to leave and get divorced and then he could come back.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:53 pm

Idlemess wrote:@mercieme I would say that this was the best episode so far. So much went on... the highs and lows to the end.
Yes. The polygraph situation was a big deal and like the guys I’m not a fan of it. On Roman’s IG, I reminded him that he was on “The Bachelorette” so what did he expect? It’s a low ball for the guys to be put in that position which is typically lose/lose.  I understand their reactions on the episode and post show. But there were skeletons that the show obviously knew about laugh out loud.
Right!
He said they knew about it, but Zlata didn't know about it and they needed DRAMA as usual because it was pretty boring without it. But they couldn't tell Zlata about what they knew, they needed to present it another way, so it went like that! :gotcha:
Idlemess wrote:I like Max just going for it this episode. The guys seem worried... oh well.  I like him.
Andrei the diver was perfect in that role since he’s good at moving his body technically.
I liked both of them and I like Max most of all.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:21 pm

Idlemess wrote:Sorry to see Vlad go. Was it about him having a girlfriend?
They were asking him if they had an agreement that he could go on the show while in relationship with her. I don't think so. He said they broke up, but he was still posting on IG them together sometimes. He said it was shot earlier and he was posting it later. Then they said it still looked like the same room, he said that he was renting a room/hose from her. They might be friends with benefits but she is not his girlfriend anymore.
Also before going on the show he was researching a lot about Zlata, about what to do to stay longer on the show. They asked him about his feelings, he said what feelings are you talking about, I've seen her for 3 hours! Anyway, he was entertaining.
Idlemess wrote:Roman the psychologist needs a psychologist. So much emotions!
Yes, he could use a professional help. He had a very bad childhood trauma. His mom was not a part of his life for many years and he didn't know that a woman who was raising him with his dad was not his mom.
Idlemess wrote:He’s on the show but he’s still technically married? But he wasn’t sure? Yet the show might have him return or is that wishful thinking by the fans?
He might be back, just watch the beginning of this video:

Looks like it is from the show, it was around from August and based on that some people though she was with him.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:31 pm

Thanks @Maddy for the YT clip. Based on that it looks like Roma comes back for sure. I hope Max gets a SD soon so we can see how things take off with him & Zlata.

I can’t tell from next episode’s preview if Dima gets a SD or if he snuck out to visit Zlata but look forward to watching how that shakes out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:45 pm

mercieme wrote:I am so keen to have Natik confirm if Roman indeed returns to the show, I just find it hard to believe that he does after his SM post yesterday.
Sometimes I think they know everything but play along in SM as if they don't know what will be happening, we'll see.

I haven't seen Natik around anywhere for a loooong time. Doesn't look like she is really interested in this season. And she didn't like Roma to start with. Actually I think she didn't like anybody at all this season. Her Russian group is also missing her.

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:43 pm

@Maddy are you able to find out from the community sleuthers if Zlata is still with her F1? Her IG story from earlier today of her walking while being recorded by someone looked suss to me. She was wearing a tracksuit and winter jacket and I thought maybe her F1 was the one recording her Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 2498057887

ETA - I also saw another video from the YT link you provided of Roma seen attending Zlata’s concert (not sure how long ago this was). I am very confused about this Suspect

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:40 am

mercieme wrote:@Maddy are you able to find out from the community sleuthers if Zlata is still with her F1?

Nobody knows that. But Natik didn't think so because they were not seen together by anybody. So some people think that they are living apart in order not to be seen together. I don't really know.
mercieme wrote:ETA - I also saw another video from the YT link you provided of Roma seen attending Zlata’s concert (not sure how long ago this was). I am very confused about this Suspect
I remember when it was, on October 8, not that long ago. Why couldn't he attend Zlata’s concert?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:50 am

Thanks @Maddy. I guess we will find out in 6 weeks if they are still together.
Some comments on the YT video noted that Roma attended the concert because he was F1 hence why I got confused. I am just going to focus on enjoying the show so as not to be surprised on the outcome however it shakes out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Idlemess
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum