SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:05 pm

So I was going through all the guys instagram as I watched them arrive and was reading some of the comments. On one of them someone mentions that there is a rumor that an Andrei won. There are 2...the diver who I thought she really liked and the other one who is divorced (maybe 2x) with a child.

Has anyone heard anything else?

So far, after the first episode, the ones that I think she likes...Roman (psychologist), Roman (dentist with the horse), Dmitry (she said he was her type), Andrey (diver), Vasco (tennis player from Bulgaria), Alexander./Sasha (police officer).

My favourites....Alexander...got to love a big man with a sweet tooth and Andrey. To me, those two seemed the most natural/normal.

Roman the psychologist is a bit too OTT for me. Trying so hard to psychoanalyze everyone and seems to have a bit of a superiority complex. Despite that, based on that photo of them on the first after episode, she is practically drooling over him and staring at him :rosiecolored. I don't think I have ever seen a lead looking at a contestant like that if he wasn't F1. We will see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:58 am

Dmitri is in this video of a Ukrainian song:

and in adds

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:01 pm

Sprite wrote:So I was going through all the guys instagram as I watched them arrive and was reading some of the comments. On one of them someone mentions that there is a rumor that an Andrei won. There are 2...the diver who I thought she really liked and the other one who is divorced (maybe 2x) with a child.

You could be on to something @Sprite

It might be one of the Andrei. I’ve been following Zlata and it seems she has posted in her stories, the pool pics taken by Andrei (the free diver) often. Or like she took pains to mention, she loves the water. Who knows!

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed qoutes.)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Very interesting find @Maddy about Dimitri. Doesn’t look like it was long ago

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:50 pm

@Idlemess, yes, looks like it's all pretty new, the song is for sure new I think!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Sprite wrote:So I was going through all the guys instagram as I watched them arrive and was reading some of the comments. On one of them someone mentions that there is a rumor that an Andrei won. There are 2...the diver who I thought she really liked and the other one who is divorced (maybe 2x) with a child.
According to Natik it is Max... hi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:16 pm

Maddy wrote:
According to Natik it is Max... hi

Really? I liked him! She did too although not as obvious as some of the others. I loved his bouquet and the scarf was a smart idea. Not over the top. Seems pretty mellow and normal.

I didn't quite understand his intro. It seemed he was engaged and then they broke up, but I didn't understand why. Do you have any info?

Are they still together?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:56 pm

I guess nobody knows if they are still together or not.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:16 pm

Sprite wrote:I didn't quite understand his intro. It seemed he was engaged and then they broke up, but I didn't understand why. Do you have any info?
For a very long time, for more than 10 years he lived in Shanghai.
When he was 22yo he got in a relationship with a woman who was 27yo and had a 5yo kid. In 2018 during New Year's celebration he asked her to marry him and she said yes. But after thinking about that she changed her mind and gave him the ring back.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:12 pm

@Maddy Thank you. That is hard. Respect to him.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:07 pm

@Sprite, in the last episode he was talking about that relationship, that lasted 7 years. He said that after 3 years he told her that he didn't think he was a right guy for he and they split. But during next 2 weeks he was thinking a lot about that and changed his mind and they got back together. I think she changed her mind to be with him later thinking of things like that.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:52 pm

Show rumors 👍🏽 Or 🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUkbhLmNycU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum