SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:02 pm

Alwayscooking " you have a point, just something fun to speculate, just interesting there may be more to Katie's story, and the season ends a whole week early so something must happen.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If this is how it ends then why would they be giving away the ending in the previews? I think this scene in the rain happens earlier in the season. Could be FSD?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:21 pm

ajax518 wrote:I don't  visit this board every season. It seems that I appear once every 4 or 5 years. If you don't remember me, I am a television writer. I sleuth by trying to breakdown the story production is telling. IMO everything we see and things we don't see are part of the story telling process.

I was listening to episode 1, where a few contestants introduce themselves. Justin is profile. ther is slow music that I don't recognize then ACT II from the Nutcracker - Candy Cane plays. It literally goes from nondescript music to one of the most famous ballet pieces in Act II of the Nutcracker. Could Justin be Katie's F2?

welcomeback thanks for sharing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:37 pm

mbl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If this is how it ends then why would they be giving away the ending in the previews? I think this scene in the rain happens earlier in the season. Could be FSD?

I agree, why not just let us keep thinking Greg leaves. What are the odds that they have 2 dates where there is massive rainfall? I'm wondering if it's the evening portion of their date.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:38 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Bachelor fantake has a video out that you MUST see, a Bachelor at Tiffany's ending. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is an interesting ending theory.  This ending could qualify as something that has never happened before like Tayshia has said, maybe there is no final rose ceremony. Suppose she breaks-up with final 2, there is also Andrew in crying screen cap & I seem to recall also seeing a crying scene in previews of Blake, Producers want to save season so they allow Katie to let final 2 go then encourage her to chase after Greg while producers complete their story board with a nod to famous Breakfast at Tiffany's ending crying in the rain & Katie yelling in the rain "It's the beginning of our journey!",  her journey with Greg outside the bubble. It would be an iconic ending for sure!!!!!!!!

If this happened it would be the most dramatic ending in bachelor history. It is too much of a fairytale, hard to believe.

First concern is Katie smiling without a tear in her eye saying you make me happy everyday. Everyday? Boy just broke her heart and she's good to go?

If something like this occurred in the resort, somebody who witness this has told a person that wasn't on the set. It's not just the crew and producers on the set, catering, drivers, housekeeping....I can't believe that so many random folks could stay quiet.

This season is reminding more of Dez season. I saw someone comment that they believed this Breakfast at Tiffany theory is correct because there's no photo of the Katie waiting for her guy to propose. Dez season didn't show that either. I don't recall Kaitlyn season teasing a proposal. many thought she didn't get engage.

I agree the bachelor franchise likes to mimic popular movies when they have a chance. Claire's season was mentioned in the video. Claire was 40 90% of her guys were under 35. She could have picked someone other than Dale and "The Graduate" reference still works. It's a stretch to say Claire had these movie references and that was a clue then note Matt James had James Bond themes and not draw the line to how James Bond means he is choosing Rachael. It is a non burger argument.

All and all we are all sleuthing. Part of the process is throwing out theories, exchanging ideas and noticing things we missed prior. I hope RS doesn't spoil this season. Hearing various opinions on who is F1 and why is just as entertaining as the show.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:50 pm

Do we have actual timeline of when dates occurred to check with weather forecasts?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:45 am

alwayscooking wrote:Do we have actual timeline of when dates occurred to check with weather forecasts?

I found a meteorologist who documents the weather in that area on Twitter. He seems to ravel outside the area so I am looking for another source. I scrolled through his Twitter it seems there were light showers the week of April 17th,

ajax518

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is too early in the season for the FRC teaser IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:26 am

alwayscooking wrote:Do we have actual timeline of when dates occurred to check with weather forecasts?

Here is a link when I did a search inquiry for nmwx April 2021

ajax518

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The vid is enticing me into this season. I love not being spoiled and reading the clues. One aspect of Greg that seems to fit with Katie is his spontaneity. Andrew supporting his family can't just pick up and do something different. Don't know enough about Justin or Blake to make that determination.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:57 am

Luvstruck wrote:Bachelor fantake has a video out that you MUST see, a Bachelor at Tiffany's ending. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is an interesting ending theory.  This ending could qualify as something that has never happened before like Tayshia has said, maybe there is no final rose ceremony. Suppose she breaks-up with final 2, there is also Andrew in crying screen cap & I seem to recall also seeing a crying scene in previews of Blake, Producers want to save season so they allow Katie to let final 2 go then encourage her to chase after Greg while producers complete their story board with a nod to famous Breakfast at Tiffany's ending crying in the rain & Katie yelling in the rain "It's the beginning of our journey!",  her journey with Greg outside the bubble. It would be an iconic ending for sure!!!!!!!!
I think the kissing in the rain is just the night portion of the biking date when it was also raining. At this point there isn’t anything pointing to Greg returning.

Katie has been making comments this week in the press (see Media thread) that really make it seem she is not with Greg. She has actually been throwing a little shade his way.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agree, the kissing in the rain has got to be the evening portion of Greg's second 1-1 date.   I don't see TP putting it out there that Greg returns, because if he does leave at some point then they've spoiled their own season.   So it would only make sense to have Katie all happy and then Greg drops the hammer and leaves.

Question, did they film anywhere else other than the resort?  I've been going back checking past weather stats in Santa Ana Pueblo NM, and April had below average rainfall.  I can't find a day where it did rain except for one, April 28th.  https://yandex.com/weather/santa-ana-pueblo/month/april?via=cnav.  There is also this website
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  The odds of Greg having 2 dates, both with rain is unlikely, IMO.  I'll be checking surrounding areas past weather reports.

This seems like this SC is at the resort by the similar columns
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel