SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:22 pm

seton wrote:It's speculation with nothing behind it including logic if you consider quarantine protocols.
Ok, it’s been swirling around so much for so long, I took it as fact. Desiree has been very active with Katie on SM, though. Katie does mention the help of Tayshia and Kaitlyn and the help of a “special person” that comes in that gets her through wanting to quit in one of her interviews.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so where did this rumor originate. I think it’s nuts honestly given quarantine
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:29 pm

Perhaps Desiree does a remote call with her….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:37 pm

I could see Desiree coming in to counsel Katie. If Katie was on the verge of quitting, then in the eyes of the production staff, desperate times might have required desperate measures.

Des also lives in Seattle -- that would have given them something in common right off the bat.

luvstx wrote:Perhaps Desiree does a remote call with her….

Good thought -- easy way to make it happen.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:41 pm

luvstx wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so where did this rumor originate. I think it’s nuts honestly given quarantine

I just heard it on here. but like I said it was speculation and to my knowledge no proof.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:42 pm

luvnunity wrote:Questions and musings:
1. Supposed F1 bailing was planned.  Desiree was brought in to coach Katie through after the big fight. This wasn’t an off the cuff emergency decision.  She had to be brought in to quarantine just like the other past guests so they had to have arranged this prior to the big blowout.  
2. There’s a video of Katie in the white cropped tee saying, “He’s the last person I thought I’d see.”  Same tee as with Andrew S. Why was she not expecting him?  What are the circumstances?
3. Does anyone know who the lady is in the preview saying, “If he doesn’t propose, I don’t think she’ll recover.”  Its hard to imagine that Blake didn’t come in guns a blazing ready to convince Katie’s family of his intentions and ready to ask their blessing.  Why would there be doubt?  I’m starting to think a 2nd man meets her family.  

I went back and found the white T-shirt ITM. It's when Tayshia knocks on the door to talk to Katie to tell her Blake is there, we see Katie saying. "There's a knock on my door and honestly the last person I was expecting to see".... And then she says Tayshia( which we don't see). I would agree that is when Andrew goes to see Katie and I believe he leaves. I think their embrace is too intense for it not to be a goodbye, and plus we have the crying SC of Andrew, and those usually prove to be correct on their exit.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:18 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
luvstx wrote:This Desiree stuff is news to me. What did I miss?

Apparently Desiree comes in at the end to have a talk with Katie after Greg leaves on how to move forward.  (speculation, not sure we have actual proof)

This was news to me as well. Makes total sense if true. I can see the script now, Des giving her the talk. Des wanted Brooks until she realized her happily ever after was right under her nose? Clarity, it's all about clarity! giggling

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:09 pm

I hope that isn't true. Poor Chris can't get away from that storyline no matter what .... It's not worth whatever money she might earn from that, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:54 pm

GA....I agree. If the rumor is true and Des shows up to talk to Katie....it could be that Greg told production he couldn’t propose. Katie has made it clear she is there for the proposal. The big blow up between G and K takes place and he leaves. Katie is ready to fly home until...Des talks to her and helps her acknowledge that she is also “ in love” with Blake. Repeat of Des’ season. Just my opinion, for now. Lol

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:12 pm

Why the big blow up if Greg was already feeling like leaving? I really feel like production was pushing that narrative and manipulated Greg a lot to push him to leave. Look how much they have facilitated Blake and Andrew when they wanted to show Katie a little extra attention. Why was Greg not granted those same privileges if they were encouraging him to stay? They didn’t want him to, IMO. They wanted maximum impact with Katie realizing in her own words, “ Her biggest fear is him wanting to leave.” I think the Favorite leaving was on the storyboard from the beginning.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:51 pm

Billysmom wrote:I hope that isn't true. Poor Chris can't get away from that storyline no matter what ....  It's not worth whatever money she might earn from that, jmo

It sure isn't because if it doesn't work out like it did with her, who's the blame. Blake might not be a Chris. Maybe they should have brought in Deanna to talk to her. I know for experience you don't get clarity in 2 weeks, you certainly won't get it in a day or two.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:55 am

How does she pick Blake after this apparently huge fight with Greg ? You put that much energy into someone else - you must care ! Or was she defending herself - trying to give everyone a chance etc ? Was her anger towards Greg because she was feeling guilty about falling for Blake who wasn't one of the originals ? If she does pick Blake - then of course we will have to see her reject Greg in order for us to be convinced that she is sure of Blake.
With Des and Chris - I felt it was a slowly developing relationship with Chris at the same time that she was supposedly gaga over Brooks. There was something definitely there with Chris from the beginning - flirting/affection/friendship and - feelings growing.
With Greg - they have told each other their feelings about each other, shared their emotional pasts - but we really don't know what they have in common. He is unsure of her true feelings - and she is concerned about his hesitation. If she really has fallen for him - why is she still trying to figure things out? Was something lacking - and she didn't know what it was ? Will she realize how hard this is for Greg and give him the reassurance he needs or was it just not meant to be? Her narrowing it down to one person is a risk for her too - what if the one has a last minute change of heart ? So they both have to be willing to take a leap of faith in the end. Was her anger - about being scared to take that leap with Greg ?
With Blake I feel it's been all repressed sexual tension - ! He is Mr Perfect - telling her whatever sounds good - and yes he is outdoorsy which they share together. But it all seems too quick and too perfect - especially in light of his being so crazy about Claire - and then so crazy about Tayisha. Also his being from a different country - not a huge deal but something to consider. We the viewers have been shown how Greg was the main one so it is hard for me to have her switch to Blake when I haven't seen a developing basis. He just seems like the quick remedy after this fight with Greg - a breath of fresh air - and someone she liked kissing ! Maybe Blake is the one for her - but if any 2 people need time - these two do !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel