Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:24 am

@CHO wrote:How does she pick Blake after this apparently huge fight with Greg ?  You put that much energy into someone else - you must care !  Or was she defending herself - trying to give everyone a chance etc ?  Was her anger towards Greg because she was feeling guilty about falling for Blake who wasn't one of the originals ?  If she does pick Blake - then of course we will have to see her reject Greg in order for us to be convinced that she is sure of Blake.  
With Des and Chris - I felt it was a slowly developing relationship with Chris at the same time that she was supposedly gaga over Brooks.  There was something definitely there with Chris from the beginning - flirting/affection/friendship and - feelings growing.
With Greg - they have told each other their feelings about each other, shared their emotional pasts - but we really don't know what they have in common.  He is unsure of her true feelings - and she is concerned about his hesitation.  If she really has fallen for him - why is she still trying to figure things out?  Was something lacking - and she didn't know what it was ? Will she realize how hard this is for Greg and give him the reassurance he needs or was it just not meant to be?   Her narrowing it down to one person is a risk for her too - what if the one has a last minute change of heart ?  So they both have to be willing to take a leap of faith in the end.  Was her anger - about being scared to take that leap with Greg ?
With Blake I feel it's been all repressed sexual tension - !  He is Mr Perfect - telling her whatever sounds good - and yes he is outdoorsy which they share together.  But it all seems too quick and too perfect - especially in light of his being so crazy about Claire - and then so crazy about Tayisha. Also his being from a different country - not a huge deal but something to consider.  We the viewers have been shown how Greg was the main one so it is hard for me to have her switch to Blake when I haven't seen a developing basis.  He just seems like the quick remedy after this fight with Greg - a breath of fresh air - and someone she liked kissing !   Maybe Blake is the one for her - but if any 2 people need time - these two do !

I think we can cross that one out,  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f600 since she said she was done and book her a ticket home, that would indicate she doesn't want Blake either.
pbmax
pbmax

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:58 am

As I see it, one of the main premises for the show is that the lead may fall for more than one person. Leads are brainwashed encouraged to compartmentalize the relationships and not make the final decision until last minute. Sometimes that works a little too well, like for Ben, Jason and Arie, other times the lead has locked in on the F1 early on, and the show has to fake it.
This is why, IMO, it was possible for Des to pick Chris and still be happy with him 8 years later.

So Katie may not know who her F1 is at that stage, halfway through FS week. She could have been just as upset if Blake started to act jealous and possessive. Also, Greg seems to be questioning her integrity with that “what does it matter who gets a rose if it’s not real”. With all the pressure on her, that’s like throwing gasoline on a fire. Remember how Andi reacted when Eric did that? And that was in week 3 or 4.

So I don’t think it’s a problem for Katie to pick Blake after this, perhaps with a little help from Des. The critical part is how Blake handles it, both in the moment and watching it back. Can he be a Chris S.?

All JMO

blueblues

Posts : 1409
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:28 pm

Greg has a point - at least from the bits and pieces we've heard so far. Imo...
CHO
CHO

Posts : 728
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:13 pm

Speculation and RS spoilers aside, is there any evidence of SHV?
Based on past seasons, I am a big believer of SHV, but this time it seems very unclear with covid and mandatory quarantine


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Posts : 7627
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:06 pm

@sdmom I had the same thought this morning and think there was only one photo of Blake in what some thought was a SHV soon after filming. If it's Blake as F1 the US/Canada closed borders don't help.
luvstx
luvstx

Posts : 2909
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:56 pm

Canada as of July 5th will allow fully vaccinated Canadians to enter Canada providing they've been fully vaccinated a minimum of 14 days prior to entry which exempts them from having to check in a government hotel for three days or from quarantining.

If Blake is fully vaccinated he can return home without having to go through the 3 day hotel quarantine/testing and quarantine at home. If he left returned prior to July 5th he would have to stay in a hotel for 3 days, get tested, then quarantine at home for 14 days.

Katie whether vaccinated or not cannot enter Canada at this time since she doesn't fall into the category of being in a relationship with a Canadian for a minimum of 1 year.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/foreign

I think now is a good time (after July 5) to keep close track on Blake to determine if he leaves although SM sometimes isn't conclusive imo. He last posted on his IG 6 days ago, and has an IG story 24hrs ago.

Greg is not a big SM user. Last post Jun 29th.

Snooping around, Blake posted Jun 29th then not again until July 4th. Katie did a photoshoot at Fairmont Olympic Hotel, Seattle Washington, posts July 2nd to July 7th.

Vancouver BC to Seattle roughly 2 hour drive. Just putting that out there.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 63142
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:57 pm

@blueblues wrote:As I see it, one of the main premises for the show is that the lead may fall for more than one person. Leads are brainwashed encouraged to compartmentalize the relationships and not make the final decision until last minute. Sometimes that works a little too well, like for Ben, Jason and Arie, other times the lead has locked in on the F1 early on, and the show has to fake it.
This is why, IMO, it was possible for Des to pick Chris and still be happy with him 8 years later.

So Katie may not know who her F1 is at that stage, halfway through FS week. She could have been just as upset if Blake started to act jealous and possessive. Also, Greg seems to be questioning her integrity with that “what does it matter who gets a rose if it’s not real”. With all the pressure on her, that’s like throwing gasoline on a fire. Remember how Andi reacted when Eric did that? And that was in week 3 or 4.

So I don’t think it’s a problem for Katie to pick Blake after this, perhaps with a little help from Des. The critical part is how Blake handles it, both in the moment and watching it back. Can he be a Chris S.?

All JMO

We shall see! Looks to me during that clip of him telling her he's not in love yet, she nod her head and doesn't look upset as a matter of fact she looks to me like it didn't even phase her. Maybe it's just editing Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f62e and I'm all wrong about it.
pbmax
pbmax

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:11 pm

@pbmax wrote:
@blueblues wrote:As I see it, one of the main premises for the show is that the lead may fall for more than one person. Leads are brainwashed encouraged to compartmentalize the relationships and not make the final decision until last minute. Sometimes that works a little too well, like for Ben, Jason and Arie, other times the lead has locked in on the F1 early on, and the show has to fake it.
This is why, IMO, it was possible for Des to pick Chris and still be happy with him 8 years later.

So Katie may not know who her F1 is at that stage, halfway through FS week. She could have been just as upset if Blake started to act jealous and possessive. Also, Greg seems to be questioning her integrity with that “what does it matter who gets a rose if it’s not real”. With all the pressure on her, that’s like throwing gasoline on a fire. Remember how Andi reacted when Eric did that? And that was in week 3 or 4.

So I don’t think it’s a problem for Katie to pick Blake after this, perhaps with a little help from Des. The critical part is how Blake handles it, both in the moment and watching it back. Can he be a Chris S.?

All JMO

We shall see! Looks to me during that clip of him telling her he's not in love yet, she nod her head and doesn't look upset as a matter of fact she looks to me like it didn't even phase her. Maybe it's just editing  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f62e  and I'm all wrong about it.

My guess is this “not in love yet” is not going to even relate to Blake with Katie. He could be telling her about what happened in one of his previous relationships.
jojo47
jojo47

Posts : 2868
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:14 pm

I believe Katie when she said the Magic happens after she gives up control. She may have been chasing & wanting Greg to be final 1 but she couldn't control him and how he reacts to situation. Blake just happened to be waiting in the wings and she was able to let magic happen, she found reciprocated love. I just hope whoever is Final 1, they do not let critics interfere and have a loving and long lasting relationship.

Luvstruck

Posts : 1640
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:50 pm

@pbmax wrote:
@blueblues wrote:As I see it, one of the main premises for the show is that the lead may fall for more than one person. Leads are brainwashed encouraged to compartmentalize the relationships and not make the final decision until last minute. Sometimes that works a little too well, like for Ben, Jason and Arie, other times the lead has locked in on the F1 early on, and the show has to fake it.
This is why, IMO, it was possible for Des to pick Chris and still be happy with him 8 years later.

So Katie may not know who her F1 is at that stage, halfway through FS week. She could have been just as upset if Blake started to act jealous and possessive. Also, Greg seems to be questioning her integrity with that “what does it matter who gets a rose if it’s not real”. With all the pressure on her, that’s like throwing gasoline on a fire. Remember how Andi reacted when Eric did that? And that was in week 3 or 4.

So I don’t think it’s a problem for Katie to pick Blake after this, perhaps with a little help from Des. The critical part is how Blake handles it, both in the moment and watching it back. Can he be a Chris S.?

All JMO

We shall see! Looks to me during that clip of him telling her he's not in love yet, she nod her head and doesn't look upset as a matter of fact she looks to me like it didn't even phase her. Maybe it's just editing  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f62e  and I'm all wrong about it.
If this happens in the next episode, it shouldn’t phase her. He had been there for about a week at that point. It’s basically a more direct way of saying “I can see myself starting to fall for you” or some similar corporate BS. She might even appreciate the honesty laugh out loud.
JMO

blueblues

Posts : 1409
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:54 pm

@Luvstruck wrote:I believe Katie when she said the Magic happens after she gives up control. She may have been chasing & wanting Greg to be final 1 but she couldn't control him and how he reacts to situation. Blake just happened to be waiting in the wings and she was able to let magic happen, she found reciprocated love. I just hope whoever is Final 1, they do not let critics interfere and have a loving and long lasting relationship.

If it's not the one she really fell in love with, the critics will be their least problem because they won't be in the house nor their relationship...especially when the reminiscing start. Okay she really fell in love with Blake after all is said and done. I'm happy for her.
pbmax
pbmax

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:16 pm

People over the Reddit are talking about Katie liking a post in Gregg’s IG account and even some comments.

It could mean nothing but this reminds me when Arie liked Lauren’s IG posts even though at that time he was engaged to Becca and did not follow Lauren.

This plus no obvious evidence of SHV makes me go hmmmm……

All Jmo.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 A31c9f10

She also likes this comment under the post, so it means she actually scrolled through the comment section.
If you asked me, I think it’s weird if she’s happily engaged to Blake, but that’s just me.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 F1c87010
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 18f73e10


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Posts : 7627
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum