SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:29 pm

Sorry for quoting myself. Bringing this over from June 24th. He is no longer following that account.

I may be totally off my rocker but he was following 656 on April 1st. He is now following 733 but the last account he followed is the same account since I've been keeping tabs on him. What's he doing? Unfollowing that account, follow who ever then follow that account back so it seems it's the last account and there weren't any changes? I've been fooled. laugh out loud I never noticed the number of followers because I always just check to see who the last following is and the last account he followed was always the same.

GuardianAngel wrote:

I often check Blakes IG to see if he's following anyone new. His last follow is anthonycaere (who is a wonderful human being for all the work he does) and I know that follow has been there for several weeks, but what I never noticed is the second most recent follow is The Humane Society of the U.S. . It may mean nothing since he's so involved in animals, but why the recent follow of a U.S. account. His thread confirms he followed three new accounts which was noticed on April 12th. Doing the math on his follows and date we noticed, the last two are recent and after April 12th. He was spotted filming April 1st. Just putting that out there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amberly Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:18 pm

I know I am most likely in the minority, but I have to say - that when Greg was pouring out his heart - Katie
just sat there and looked at him. Not a wink or nod in recognition of what he was saying to her. I, too would
have been disappointed in how it all came down. When he came to her room the next day - more of the same.
I realize that she can only say so much, but she just seemed to be in a trance. People are saying that he
picked the fight -perhaps I am missing something or maybe he wanted out - but how do you go from "she is The
One" - to I want out - if there was not a legitimate reason - which I feel, fell on her for not giving him a bit more
confidence in "them." My 2 cents.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:26 pm

Amberly wrote:I know I am most likely in the minority, but I have to say - that when Greg was pouring out his heart - Katie
just sat there and looked at him.  Not a wink or nod in recognition of what he was saying to her.  I, too would
have been disappointed in how it all came down. When he came to her room the next day - more of the same.
I realize that she can only say so much, but she just seemed to be in a trance.  People are saying that he
picked the fight -perhaps I am missing something or maybe he wanted out - but how do you go from "she is The
One"  - to I want out - if there was not a legitimate reason - which I feel, fell on her for not giving him a bit more
confidence in "them."  My 2 cents.

Ita. Her affect was so off, jmo.

If she was looking to respect her f1, which I get, clearly he was not f1 no matter what she was saying. His gut was protecting him. Jmo

PS unless we hear a recorded conversation to the contrary suggesting he was there for other reasons (as some seem to suggest)... But at present I am actually believing he was hurt. And any gaslighting spin is Katie's way of having to be right, jmo. If I am off base I apologize in advance...I recognize everything we saw was highly edited...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel