SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:11 pm

Diamond wrote:RS said on his podcast today that John didn't even make it to F8
So RS came out with an incorrect F4 spoiler, and shortly after Katie hung out with friends at the bar where John works, and tagged the location.
When the lead herself is planting red herrings, sleuthing definitely gets tricky.

And it highlights that RS was dead wrong again. Love it! giggling
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:05 pm

Diamond wrote:RS said on his podcast today that John didn't even make it to F8

Just trying to follow along and see if I have this straight. :crazed Originally RS said 3 of final 4 were Greg, Blake, & John and that he didn't know the 4th guy but did know Katie got engaged. Now he has said he was wrong and John was not in final 4. So that leaves 2 guys Unidentified out of final 4, correct? Are there any clues to who other 2 Unidentified were? no idea

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:06 pm

…. And the next bachelor is (IMO)…….. (poor) Blake. 3 times rejected… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The reason IMO why he came again… with IMO the promise to be next bachelor.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:12 pm

Blake dont need no promise to show up on any Ette season. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:17 pm

I need to do some digging because I was surprised of all the former contestants they could have return, why Blake. Not that I wouldn't support a fellow Canadian, but it's not like he was so popular?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I'm leary of him because he was all in for Clare, then Tayshia.  Reportedly DM'd several bach women in off season, including Katie.  Seems a bit too eager to be on a show.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:52 pm

I noticed he had the rejected “good” edit. That was obvious but since IMO they didn’t have much meat on Clare, he played his part nicely.

With Tayshia, she was never interested with him. Clearly pushed forward IMO at RC.

Katie…. Didn’t work twice, they made sure to be on viewers radar this time if he is top 4, imo.

Something is fishy with Blake. I haven’t good vibes.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:21 pm

I think Blake was Tayshia’s F7, and she cried more when she sent him home than with anyone else. Friend zoned, but well liked.
He is a wildlife manager, kind of like an intellectual lumberjack type. Katie is very outdoorsy, so they could be a good match.

In his bio from last year, he was pretty much describing Katie as his ideal woman. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don’t think he is F1 though.

BTW, can you actually say that everyone last year were rejected twice? The way I see it, Blake is coming back for a second season, just like Nick, Becca T and others have done before him.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:52 pm

So we have --

Justin Glaze -- has a job as a financial advisor with T. Rowe Price. TRP is considered to be a highly desirable employer in the Baltimore area. He paints as a hobby. He seems like he could be an interesting, multi-layered guy.  

Andrew Spencer -- Andrew is a professional football player who spends half the year playing for a team in Vienna, Austria. He says that living in Europe has given him an appreciation for the more relaxed way that Europeans tend to approach life. He's Clay Harbor's cousin and has a super-sweet smile. Like Clay, I'm getting teddy-bear vibes from him.

Greg Grippo -- First Impression rose winner. The show has him in sales. The rumor is that he's an aspiring actor/influencer. I'm not sure what to make of him. IMO he could go any which way.

Blake Moynes -- We know Blake. He's in wildlife management, and probably a good guy behind the scenes.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:24 pm

Somehow I am not impressed on any of them. Not sure why.

If Greg is rumoured to be aspiring actor/influencer, it is a pity. But IMO all contestants are looking for something so it is easy to put this common label on him. True or false. Even good guys have aspirations. Nobody at this point is going without knowing full well the consequences, good but mostly bad. IMO

They look okay guys. But I was hoping a Connor B or John or 2 others who caught my eyes.

Why would Blake try 3 times? Yes I agree that he never left after Clare, but he sure recovered fast with Tayshia… my opinion is that he may have a great job but still be a jerk… or not.

2 coloured, 2 non coloured……. Sorry but is it a coincidence during this BLM revolution? I am jaded here. I hope it is only because they are great guys and not producers oriented.

I saw Katie and her meltdown about the wrong reasons. This is plain ridiculous. Does she really think all the guys applied to meet her? I mean. She cannot be that naive, right? Did all girls were for Matt? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I smell diva, selfish and egotistical attitude.

But if she is engaged and sill engaged in a year. Then good for her!

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:53 pm

blueblues wrote:snipped

The way I see it, Blake is coming back for a second season, just like Nick, Becca T and others have done before him.[/b]
All JMO

I actually typed that in my response but then backed spaced it out as my mind was going in different directions. I wondered if Blake and Katie had any interactions before filming like Nick/K and that's why I said I need to do more digging.

But I think you're right, it's just like any other former coming back, just didn't think Blake was popular enough to be the one to return.

Hockey playoffs are getting in the way preventing me from checking further. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel