SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:01 pm

Tea on Greg is he called an ex a slur, broke up with her then made her take an Uber very late at night alone an hour away back to her place, has anger issues, etc. No idea if any of it is true but there is a lot of chatter right now on TikTok from what Reddit says. I don’t know if it is all about one ex or more than one woman. He went to an acting school too so his “nervousness” is also being questioned and possibly an act. Who knows?

Eta: It’s more than one woman who has allegedly been mistreated.

Last edited by gabriele on Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:04 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for responding with the info.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:49 pm

Blake could just be in negotiations to be next bachelor. 3 times a charm. Also, full vaccinated can now re-enter Canada. Did he wait in quarantine in LA before coming back in Toronto? I am thinking negotiating. Jmo

Also 2 rumors about Greg wanting to be an actor. scratch the more I read about him, the more it is suspicious and cringing  Suspect

What about Connor B… are we sure he is not top 4? Was he rejected but then is coming back?

Katie seems to imply the hometowns or fantasy were complicated…. She also ended her season 1 week in advance… implying she sent home 2 maybe? Tayshia said that her ending never happened before on any other seasons…. So she may have sent home 2 at F4 RC? I don’t see her changing her mind so for me that’s my logic.

Sharleen in her recap video says Greg is too obvious too. Is it however a tactic from prods after Matt mess? This said… FIR are F1 with the exception of one, right?

Katie on a recent Instagram had a tour of a hockey arena in construction and said she was excited to go in fall. It is in western coast. Greg is eastern coast NJ. Of course his acting career could push him in LA… it seems she will not move to eastern coast though.

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:08 pm

HEA wrote:Blake could just be in negotiations to be next bachelor. 3 times a charm. Also, full vaccinated can now re-enter Canada. Did he wait in quarantine in LA before coming back in Toronto? I am thinking negotiating. Jmo

Also 2 rumors about Greg wanting to be an actor. scratch

What about Connor B… are we sure he is not top 4? Was he rejected but then is coming back?

Katie seems to imply the hometowns or fantasy were complicated…. She also ended her season 1 week in advance… implying she sent home 2 maybe? Tayshia said that her ending never happened before on any other seasons…. So she may have sent home 2 at F4 RC? I don’t see her changing her mind so for me that’s my logic.

Sharleen in her recap video says Greg is too obvious too. Is it however a tactic from prods after Matt mess?

JMO

Re-entry w/o quarantine for fully vaccinated Canadians isn’t expected until early July.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:26 pm

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:Blake could just be in negotiations to be next bachelor. 3 times a charm. Also, full vaccinated can now re-enter Canada. Did he wait in quarantine in LA before coming back in Toronto? I am thinking negotiating. Jmo

(Snipped)

JMO

Re-entry w/o quarantine for fully vaccinated Canadians isn’t expected until early July.

True. Still 14 days quarantine to enter Canada but travel continues to be restricted from all countries, including the U.S., through to June 21 (unless Canada doesn’t achieve 75% first dose vaccination).

So he stayed in California since finale?

My gut screams “next bachelor “…

Plus if he was F1, no SHV then for how long?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:41 pm

John also posted something from a restaurant in LA on Saturday and Katie posted from the same place.  Not sure they are funning with us or perhaps John is also in negotiations.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:45 pm

pavalygurl wrote:John also posted something from a restaurant in LA on Saturday and Katie posted from the same place.  Not sure they are funning with us or perhaps John is also in negotiations.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is the one to follow for sure. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:47 pm

The pic of Blake filming surfaced April 1. We captured his IG stats same day. By April 12th he was following 3 more people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love the work he does for wildlife.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:15 am

On a thread about Greg on Reddit in the Deux Moi sub a woman who was dating a friend of Greg’s said Greg got home from the show on 4.20. It was her birthday and her ex bf didn’t go to dinner with her as he went to see Greg that day because he got home. There is also now a sub just for tea about Greg. Whoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:49 am

mbl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I’m not sure I follow.  Are you saying that Sean took Catherine on a “hometown” date of Dallas (or wherever he’s from)? That’s what it appears Katie is doing with Greg.

@mlb ... No. Catherine took Sean there during her HTD in Seattle.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:07 am

HEA wrote:Blake could just be in negotiations to be next bachelor.

I can’t picture Blake as the bachelor personally. He didn’t get a good edit on Clayshia’s season nor is he conventionally attractive. TPTB need a really good pick for the bachelor to continue. I think Michael A, the widowed father,  would be a much better pick for the next bachelor.

Blake might be a good match with Katie though. I heard she also worked for a wildlife rescue or something like that. I’m not really a Katie fan but I’m still rooting for her to find love. I don’t like to see the leads or the F1 get played. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Got it. My point or question is that Katie wanted to show Greg her hometown. I think it’s because the issue between them will be one of geography. I think he’s very hesitant to leave his close knit family who seem to all live in New Jersey. I think she is very hesitant to leave her hometown or the West Coast. I think that’s why things blow up between them and he leaves. It’s not sexy, but it’s reality.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel