SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HalalSnackPack Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:00 pm

Bobette wrote:Brooke's reaction to Jamie Lee's love confession: "ah yes, I remember reading this bit on page 47 of the script"  Hugesmile

This made my day Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

Are hometowns tonight or tomorrow?
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:45 am

HalalSnackPack wrote:The parallels between Carissa and Megan are interesting. Both left because they couldn't fall in love in this ~experience~ and yet both hooked up with another contestant after and are now smitten with them. So they could find love, just not with the lead? Rolling Eyes

Don't get me started.  As soon as it came out Carissa was friends with Megan I figured she was going to be a shameless famewh*re.  Megan & Tiffany was a sham relationship IMO and I don't give Carissa and Rebecca any more credence than I did Rachel and Vakoo (ie, none laugh out loud).

Hometowns will be part of Thursday's marathon 2.25 hr episode IMO - need to chuck a few out on tonight's episode first.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:19 am

Bobette wrote:
HalalSnackPack wrote:The parallels between Carissa and Megan are interesting. Both left because they couldn't fall in love in this ~experience~ and yet both hooked up with another contestant after and are now smitten with them. So they could find love, just not with the lead? Rolling Eyes

Don't get me started.  As soon as it came out Carissa was friends with Megan I figured she was going to be a shameless famewh*re.  Megan & Tiffany was a sham relationship IMO and I don't give Carissa and Rebecca any more credence than I did Rachel and Vakoo (ie, none laugh out loud).

Hometowns will be part of Thursday's marathon 2.25 hr episode IMO - need to chuck a few out on tonight's episode first.

Oh Vakoo and Rachel were hilarious. I don't think anyone bought that one hehehe

Sportsbet need to add additional bets for who will break up first, Carissa and Rebecca or Jimmy and Holly :uptonogood

Ah yes, there's still a bunch of MOT to cull. 2.5 hrs?? Oh wow, hopefully my son has a decent nap on Friday so I can watch it or I might just have to read a recap laugh out loud
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:27 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1bb60a10Sports bet changed Darvid still 1st

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:47 am

@Halley’s Comet he's even shorter odds, he was still $1.20 earlier this week.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:11 am

The worst-kept secret in the Bachelor Nation has finally been confirmed, with two fan-favourites finding love outside the Mansion.

On Thursday night, after hometowns, Konrad Bien-Stephens sadly did not receive a rose from Brooke Blurton, ending his time in the Mansion. But out in the real world, Konrad confirmed he has found love with a very familiar face, Abbie Chatfield.

After photos of the two sharing a kiss hit the internet, speculation ran wild with sleuths doing their best detective work to find out if the pair were secretly dating.

“Obviously it has been a bit of time since production ended with Brooke,” Konrad told 10 play, “we didn’t work out but I really like Abbie. She’s an awesome girl and I’m excited for what the future holds.

“I’m sort of head over heels for Abbie at the minute,” he continued, “it’s very early days but it’s a legitimate thing.

“I mean, everything happens for a reason so maybe this is what was meant to be.”

Konrad was also rumoured to be the next in line as Bachelor, as well as accounts that production had been ‘livid’ with him after the photos were circulated.

“Obviously what I did was a silly thing but no one has ‘come down hard’ on me, they’re all beautiful people, I haven’t got a bad word to say about production so I don’t know where that’s come from,” Konrad admitted.

Source

Her gloating will be unbearable. Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f629  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:21 pm

How long has it been since filming wrapped?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How long has it been since filming wrapped?

@GuardianAngel filming wrapped in early August and Brooke's G2G was approved to get back to WA after her sister died on Aug 13. She made an offical "I'm back" post on Sep 13, after laying her sister to rest on September 3.

Love Island has been filming in the Byron Bay area since October and has been filming for the last 6ish weeks, but the Vic/NSW border only opened November 4th, so for Konrad to be in Byron, his and Abbie's relationship is legit 2 weeks old if everything was done above board.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:08 am

Noticed these comments on the video The Bachelorette has uploaded of Jamie-Lee & Brooke's Hometown goodbye. First time I've really seen people mentioning their lack of connection and chemistry on social media, and not just us here 😂

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Scree193
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Scree192
Source

And I don't generally read any Pedestrian articles, not a fan, but I was reading their Hometown recap (read: avoiding doing any work on a Sunday night) and this made me giggle.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Scree194
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:42 am

@butterflylove  *edited* i’ve been seeing it a whole lot recently

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : members opinions)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:52 pm

@butterflylove thanks for the run down. So three months after filming and only two weeks in is not like he got off the plane and starting seeing someone else.

"Squashed snail" Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:53 pm

I’ve seen several comments about Brooke not being into JL as she is with Darvid, however there’s a never ending shrine to Jamie Lee like she’s the bees knees

Comments also for Konrad for Bachelor (minus Abbie of course) and JL for bachelorette if she isn’t F1

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite