SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by PomegranateLotion Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@butterflylove thanks for the run down. So three months after filming and only two weeks in is not like he got off the plane and starting seeing someone else.  

"Squashed snail" Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

I thought they had chemistry on the first night and on their single date - they looked comfortable together and genuinely attracted to one another. Ever since the Ryan / JL thing they've looked so awkward and uncomfortable together and I'm surprised she's still there. Hometowns it just looked like she was meeting a friend and the way she spoke about her was with no affection at all, it's been strange to watch. I'm quite intrigued to know if JL will spill the tea after the mansion or whether she was just there for the storyline and future chances on BIP and the Bachelorette.

PomegranateLotion

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:29 pm

@PomegranateLotion I agree, imo i think they had good chemistry up until the Ryan thing and Brooke had said she put her walls up and since then imo you can see she hasn’t put her walls back down with Jamie and so since the Ryan thing happened Brooke just seems to be done with Jamie which leaves the question why is brooke keeping her around.

Back to top Go down

Post by PomegranateLotion Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:05 pm

Halley’s Comet wrote:@PomegranateLotion I agree, imo i think they had good chemistry up until the Ryan thing and Brooke had said she put her walls up and since then imo you can see she hasn’t put her walls back down with Jamie and so since the Ryan thing happened Brooke just seems to be done with Jamie which leaves the question why is brooke keeping her around.

I still think Darvid was always going to be F1, it seems like they've cut out lots of their chats / moments throughout the show although I noticed that in the last episode they cut out a lot of JL/Brooke's conversations (e.g. the painting, the chat when she came back from the wine date) - I'm not a regular bachie watcher so don't know if this is a common tactic to portray certain storylines or create confusion over who is F1/F2/F3 etc.

PomegranateLotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:32 pm

Halley’s Comet wrote:@PomegranateLotion I agree, imo i think they had good chemistry up until the Ryan thing and Brooke had said she put her walls up and since then imo you can see she hasn’t put her walls back down with Jamie and so since the Ryan thing happened Brooke just seems to be done with Jamie which leaves the question why is brooke keeping her around.

One word: Storyboard. It was always scripted that JL would make it to the final 4 IMO and I wouldn't be surprised if she got a different contract to the randoms.  She came with a pre-written backstory which would have been very desirable to TPTB.

I think she was probably flirting with multiple contestants - male and female - but scapegoating Ryan let TPTB take JL further while providing something to flash back to shortly before Brooke dumps her azz, as "justification" for not picking a girl.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by PomegranateLotion Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:53 pm

Bobette wrote:

One word: Storyboard. It was always scripted that JL would make it to the final 4 IMO and I wouldn't be surprised if she got a different contract to the randoms.  She came with a pre-written backstory which would have been very desirable to TPTB.

I think she was probably flirting with multiple contestants - male and female - but scapegoating Ryan let TPTB take JL further while providing something to flash back to shortly before Brooke dumps her azz, as "justification" for not picking a girl.

This makes sense, the SD podcast said that JL was approached by producers for the show and dumped her long term GF that she was living with to appear on it Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 297491761 so I guess they always had this 'long love story' in mind. I wonder if she realised how popular JL would be and how much backlash their will be when she takes her to F2 and doesn't pick her though.

PomegranateLotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:05 pm

I don't listen to SD but yes that's what I figured.  I'm more interested to see the public reaction to this FRC than any previous season.  2pop
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:51 am

Bobette wrote:I don't listen to SD but yes that's what I figured.  I'm more interested to see the public reaction to this FRC than any previous season.  2pop

Speaking of, Bach has put up polls/posts on each SM platform. Insta of course doesn't share the results (and to be neutral they've added a 4th "correct" answer). Facebook goes to Darvid (he seems to be the most popular there in general), and Twitter unsurprisingly goes to JL.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_4611
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_4610
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_4612
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:46 am

Not surprised FB favours Darvid given their demographic but Twitter is going to be a bloodbath after the FRC IMO.  

Meanwhile DM have confirmed Brooke dumped her footy player BF shortly before she started filming.  

The footy player ex-boyfriend of Brooke Blurton was reportedly 'heartbroken' when she ended their relationship only to show up on The Bachelorette months later.

Jed Bews of Geelong was dating the 26-year-old before she went on the Channel 10 reality series, although she always insisted publicly they were 'just good friends'.

A source close to the sportsman told Daily Mail Australia that Brooke downplayed her negotiations with producers right up until filming began.

The friend claimed Brooke and Jed's relationship seemed to be serious and she had even moved from Western Australia to Geelong for him.

'Jed is heartbroken and telling friends he doesn't understand why she needed three shows to find love when she'd already found a good relationship with him,' the source said.

And get this:

When the show began production, the youth worker allegedly suggested that Jed compete for her heart as a contestant, but he declined.

Source

Not a good look.  And I note still no mention of any female exes.  Has she ever been in a relationship with a woman?  no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:48 am

IMO Brooke will need to publicly explain her relationship/history with jed Brews.  She has been liking his posts since eArly Jan and only posts hasn’t liked since has been thru filming.  Brooke liked Jed’s last post 6Nov.   I’m assuming she wouldn’t be liking his posts if any bad feelings prior this. Looks like she has now unfollowed him. 2May she has post with his and Her dogs.  https://www.instagram.com/p/COXUMIbnNlK/?utm_medium=copy_link
20May Brooke posted bachelorette announcement.  
It always amazes me how these stories always surface at the time of most impact /exposure.  Why would this guy wait 6mths to publicly declare their prior relationship- whatever that was ? He was following her so knew on 20May she was Bach.  I suppose JL waited 3yrs  no idea
also call BS on her asking him to join the show mid AFL football season where he is under contract. Seems like beat up media/click bait.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:03 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:09 am

Thoughts from the crowd

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 G7ee5Wi

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 JWujJ6C
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 CGcrl9o

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:51 am

I love how people think there will be some unexpected “shock” when Darvid is the winner and it’s being shown clear as day IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite