SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:21 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:New promo is up on Facebook with a couple of contestants shown

https://fb.watch/8oSAUTHGQf/

One man one woman shown as her exes (Nick & Alex) to establish "bisexual cred". Two female two male contestants shown for her season.  If the Final 4 are not two men two women I will eat my hat.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 BXQJOjC

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3iCSWiA

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 FWUFvjs

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Gn4bHtL

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Af6baSj

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4sozuQU

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Fx2SQjL

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 LA54x27

A good choice of dress for Brooke IMO.   :yes:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 7QOG3R0

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 AelUE1I

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 C0LaJBu

Source

The first girl shown is Jamie Lee.  I was already expecting her to make it to the Top 4 based on her chumminess with producers and the leaked photos of them on a date and this reinforces that IMO.  

Not sure about the blonde; I wouldn't have thought she was Brooke's type at first glance but with so few contestants any appearance in pre-show media is going to be significant IMO so one to watch.

Keen to find out which blokes play AFL/rugby and which of the girls is from QLD.   Hugesmile

ETA: Noting production handles...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 63EeDFd

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:48 am

Oct 20 premiere, long promo has dropped, will upload SCs ASAP.

Source

Source

ETA:  Guys... it looks really good!   cheerleader

That blonde girl is all over the trailer.  Seems way too visible to be F1 but will be one of the last two girls standing IMO.

This contestant gets my attention because she looks like the kind of girl I'd expect to see Brooke with.  One to watch...  :detective

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Bz07BqL
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:31 am

Brooke looks lovely.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:38 am

JMO, from that trailer she looks way more comfortable being physical with the men, all the interactions with the girls apart from the one in the snow are giving me strong Alexnation BIP flashbacks.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 am

@Enough She absolutely does.  Some of those dresses are  Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f525  Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f525  Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f525  :girlfan  

@Dirty Street Pie Yeah dare I say the blonde girl was a producer's pick to get to the end because she's not the "stereotypical" lesbian/bi girl and straight male viewers will find her hot, IMO.

The girl in the snow and the buff sporty boys are Brooke's actual type, IMO.  No way she could pick a dude though; TPTB will want to avoid accusations of queerbaiting at all costs IMO.

ETA:  SCs are now up.  yes  If this is also snow girl I'm tempted to lock her in as F1 right now without knowing a single thing about her. laugh out loud  If she's from QLD I'm getting the forks out.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 948kHcA

Source

Fifty bucks says the guy on the left here is the one hooks up with one (or more laugh out loud) of the girls...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 6Q2Reof

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:38 pm

Just watched the trailer. So ready for this, I think it looks really promising! I agree, that blonde lady seems too visible to be F1 (although Holly was quite visible...). The snow date looks to be the most natural kiss shown.
Bring on 20 Oct cheerleader
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:11 am

Yep I'm keen.

I can't help but notice the only "hot & heavy" SCs are with men. Perhaps TPTB thinks the audience can handle a couple of girls giggling in the snow and doing a bit of slow dancing but they're not ready yet for more overt girl on girl raunch. laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 RtycDmo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1F2B4wV

Could backfire on them if F1 is a girl but the audience has only seen "chemistry" with blokes. Brooke's casting is a step in the right direction but still a way to go with on-screen representation IMO. I am really intrigued to see how this all plays out.

Snow girl has my attention but this SC gives pause. In the clip, Brooke looks pleased to see her but the smiling/nodding... hmmm... I wonder if she walks. Looking forward to seeing which contestants they release bios for first. Blondie guaranteed IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 948kHcA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:11 am

AWESOME! Finally something to look forward to in bach world laugh out loud Thanks @bobette for the screencaps i really can't wait to try and sleuth this out Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1710264613
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:29 am

@LeapofFaith Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887 Feels like ages since we've had something meaty to sleuth doesn't it? Head over to the SC thread I need some opinions...

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:16 am

Overwhelmingly positive hype from the Twitter community in response the trailer especially from queer girls. You better not mess this up TPTB!!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 RIcZAXf
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 HRPkEOe
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 C18zsO8
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4fJrjDA
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 PZdwgdJ
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Q4UIX3p
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CTottC6
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 H7BCiHe
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 MZCOUyx
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 BRIJyjF
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 YAo17zB
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 FMrgD7x
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 LAAhOyG
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 JWT1iRR
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 KICESgD
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 GPUfYZz
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 EUz4FiF
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CP4nibp
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 C9pjWef
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 OvtVcqE

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:03 am

Sparkly Jacket Man first intro shown - Darvid.  A very likely F2 IMO.   :yes:

Source

Keep an eye out for any Instagram/Facebook comments ID'ing him.  :detective

ETA:  Never mind; I found him already.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698  

Darvid Garayeli and HE'S FROM BRISBANE!!!.

Things just got interesting.  laugh out loud. Still can't see her being allowed to pick a boy.  Sticking with Carissa for F1.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 RWq8aqk

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 UzRnyQ1

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 MZRfTk2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:39 am

I like that he has his pronouns in his bio, means he's lgbtiq savvy.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite