SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:57 pm

^^ where? Her room?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:11 pm

HEA wrote:So I think we are coming to a consensus that Greg left at F3 right?…top 2 Blake and Andrew….
Greg has an issue with Katie’s intentions which causes him to question their relationship. I don’t think he leaves. Wells did an interview and said he thinks Katie gets engaged. When asked for names he said Blake or Greg which leads me to believe they are Katie’s F2 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:23 pm

The location of this scene from the mid-season preview is at  the Cottonwood Pavilion at Tamaya. The wedding venue. U also saw it in Nick's episode (E3).

It might be the site of the FRC too.

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Wed110
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Wed510

abc.com
tripadvisor.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:38 pm

@seton you’re on fire! laugh out loud yes

I think this is next to the big ball room.

Plus we have the car which imo is the arrival at FRC in the middle of nowhere where prods love to tape their finale at sunset in nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:08 pm

jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:So I think we are coming to a consensus that Greg left at F3 right?…top 2 Blake and Andrew….
Greg has an issue with Katie’s intentions which causes him to question their relationship. I don’t think he leaves. Wells did an interview and said he thinks Katie gets engaged. When asked for names he said Blake or Greg which leads me to believe they are Katie’s F2 JMO

@jen689 I am thinking you are right......I say Blake and Greg as the F2. we have Greg in what could be a "reflective" pic which is something that we can get in each season close to the end. We have what could be a FD or LCD for Greg and we have Blake in a FD pic and talking to Katie's family.

@HEA from what everyone has sleuthed, we don't have any pics of Andrew for HTD, FD or beyond....yet we do for the other two. That leads me to believe that the F2 are actually Blake and Greg. If anyone else thinks otherwise, I would really be interested in seeing the cap or knowing the info. I am thinking the pics of Greg and Katie talking/fighting are actually when he may be let go prior to the FRC?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
jen689 wrote:

@jen689 I am thinking you are right......I say Blake and Greg as the F2.  we have Greg in what could be a "reflective" pic which is something that we can get in each season close to the end. We have what could be a FD or LCD for Greg and we have Blake in a FD pic and talking to Katie's family.  

@HEA from what everyone has sleuthed, we don't have any pics of Andrew for HTD, FD or beyond....yet we do for the other two.  That leads me to believe that the F2 are actually Blake and Greg.  If anyone else thinks otherwise, I would really be interested in seeing the cap or knowing the info.  I am thinking the pics of Greg and Katie talking/fighting are actually when he may be let go prior to the FRC?

Re the bolded, do we have a SC of Greg at FD or LCD? I must’ve missed that.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:25 am

In past seasons, one of the F3 and usually F2 had a similiar pic like this released.  IMO, this does sway me to think that Greg is in the F3 and quite possibly in the F2 which would mean that he didn't leave.

I actually think it is Andrew that leaves at F3.  I think that they  may have some of their FD and it is Katie that sends him home hense the pic of him crying and looking concerned. I think that the order will be:

F1 Blake
F2 Greg
F3 Andrew

What do you all think??

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Bb2312

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6024p288-bachelorette-17-katie-thurston-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1495503

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:36 am

I wonder if something happens that makes Andrew have to leave, as in some kind of family emergency and maybe the crying SC of Andrew comes before he goes and talks to Katie?  That whole scene of Katie running to Andrew feels like a good-bye to me.  The intensity of the hug and this kiss they share doesn't say to me "I'm not feeling it with you, I think we should just be friends".  It seems more like a final good-bye to someone she's not ready to do that with, and that's what has her upset to the point she feels like she has to get sick?  
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 A12311

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 J210

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFcBachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Bb3211
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:42 am

Has the background in this SC been sleuthed yet?  
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Bb2811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:49 am

alwayscooking wrote:Has the background in this SC been sleuthed yet?  
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Bb2811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc

it's katie's suite

abc.comBachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Tam111

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:53 am

alwayscooking wrote:I wonder if something happens that makes Andrew have to leave, as in some kind of family emergency and maybe the crying SC of Andrew comes before he goes and talks to Katie?  That whole scene of Katie running to Andrew feels like a good-bye to me.  The intensity of the hug and this kiss they share doesn't say to me "I'm not feeling it with you, I think we should just be friends".  It seems more like a final good-bye to someone she's not ready to do that with, and that's what has her upset to the point she feels like she has to get sick?  
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 A12311

According to newspaper reports, he didnt leave early. He missed games in his football season for Ette including a game either the day of or before the last film day (4/24)

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:55 am

@seton, thank you
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love