SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:35 pm

So the latest info on Zach and Bao is that not only was he seeing one woman on the side besides her but more. She I supposedly now knows about it and I they are no longer following each other on IG. He was really ready to settle down alright!! If this is true they are all lucky to be rid of him,
As I've stated before, I'm not a fan of him at all!!! Yes Michaela needs help but he sure knew how to push her buttons and then pretend he was so shocked when he got the reaction he knew would happen. I feel for the woman he ends up with unless he grows up and I mean a lot. He and Chris should connect they seem very similar.

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:17 pm

@Brill omg! No wonder they ran the bus over him at decision day when we all knew how crazy Michaela was. They kept pressuring him blaming him a lot which seemed weird to me.

What a mess!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6