SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:02 pm

@provenceguy that doesn't surprise me if true. She seems to be the type that could care less what anyone thinks. I can't tell where that ad is posted.

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Captu429

https://www.instagram.com/mafsfan/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64087

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:39 pm

@provenceguy wrote:Mafs Fan posted a pic in her stories...it's a posting of Myrla's wedding dress for sale.

Hmmm, I guessing that a happily married woman doesn't put her cherished wedding gown up for sale on the internet.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:09 pm

Looks like she couldn't get rid of it fast enough. At least wait until the reunion. Imagine how much shopping she can do with $6K.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:26 pm

Anyone watching tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:24 pm

I have another 35 minutes to wait before it starts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:04 pm

Glad to see all the couples married now. I am rooting for all of the couples even though I feel like some are really not matched well at all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:34 pm

Jose and Rachel are so cute! Her dress is nice. I'm not a fan of plunging necklines but her's isn't too bad. The back is beautiful.

I too want to root for the couples. I just hope there isn't any ugly drama. I just want happy loving couples. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:53 pm

I like all the couples except Myrla. Even before the spoiler I thought she was high maintenance. Gill seems like a good guy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:45 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:I like all the couples except Myrla. Even before the spoiler I thought she was high maintenance. Gill seems like a good guy.

I haven't watched yet as my husband is deep into his baseball game. However, I've thought Myrla was high maintenance through the last 2 episodes.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:00 am

MAFSFan posted spoilers on IG.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:02 am

omg those previews! :tissuebox I spoke to soon on the ugly drama.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:30 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like she couldn't get rid of it fast enough. At least wait until the reunion. Imagine how much shopping she can do with $6K.
Not much based on the high end designer names she seems to favor. It may buy her one handbag. 🙄
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 13 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
suzq
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum