SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Relalou Yesterday at 4:15 pm

@bluwavz wrote:Pieper James Gives an Update on Brendan Morais Relationship After ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Drama
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-in-paradises-pieper-gives-update-on-brendan-romance/
in my opinion this is the last nail in the coffin of Pieper's credibility as she says she didn't know if he was going to be there, but she has also admitted she was with him the night before he left for Mexico. Unless she thought the producers were flying him out first to not put him on the beach then...
She seems to be trying to insulate herself from any of the bad behavior and lay it all at Brendan's feet - not a good place to build a relationship!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Relalou Yesterday at 4:18 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:In Chris' apology he mentions he's not confrontational. I know exactly what he means. I'm the same way. I have to be very angry to voice my opinions, otherwise if there's a situation that doesn't involve me I'm too polite and try to diffuse the situation or don't say anything.

He stood there and let them all ream him over the coals.

I wasn't crazy about the way Alana behaved either at the time, she was ticked she had to leave but now that I know he met her in a group and there was nothing going on, she had every right to be mad but she shouldn't have blamed him imo. She could have stayed and voiced her opinion to the others. Rather than everyone having a perception of her that wasn't true.

I listened to the Bach Happy Hour podcast today with Riley as the guest. It came out that Chris had been involved in a lot of negative type situations and conversations (including about Becca and Aaron) - all of which were discussed on top of the Jessenia/Alana piece - and that it was about all of it not just one thing. No excuse for bullying but it does help to explain why folks were so harsh.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Yesterday at 6:42 pm

@Relalou wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:In Chris' apology he mentions he's not confrontational. I know exactly what he means. I'm the same way. I have to be very angry to voice my opinions, otherwise if there's a situation that doesn't involve me I'm too polite and try to diffuse the situation or don't say anything.

He stood there and let them all ream him over the coals.

I wasn't crazy about the way Alana behaved either at the time, she was ticked she had to leave but now that I know he met her in a group and there was nothing going on, she had every right to be mad but she shouldn't have blamed him imo. She could have stayed and voiced her opinion to the others. Rather than everyone having a perception of her that wasn't true.

I listened to the Bach Happy Hour podcast today with Riley as the guest. It came out that Chris had been involved in a lot of negative type situations and conversations (including about Becca and Aaron) - all of which were discussed on top of the Jessenia/Alana piece - and that it was about all of it not just one thing.  No excuse for bullying but it does help to explain why folks were so harsh.

I understand that Chris might have been annoying, but IMO that was still no reason to chase him and Alana off of the beach. Hopefully the cast members who ganged up on the both of them learned something from this. They could have pulled Chris aside and told him, "Bro, what you did in front of Jessenia was not cool. It was not respectful." They could have pulled Chris and Alana apart to see if their stories matched up (i.e. it was glaringly obvious when Brendan and Pieper were telling different stories that Brendan was lying.)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
limoncello
suzq
pavalygurl
Bachhh022
Amethyst