SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:09 pm

July 12th epi discussion here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:03 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:23 pm

Who is that talking with Blake when he says "I'm not in love right now"?  Is that his mom on the hometown date?  She says, "what if someone else says it first and she says it back?" SMH

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nolimit_ajn Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:11 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Who is that talking with Blake when he says "I'm not in love right now"?  Is that his mom on the hometown date?  She says, "what if someone else says it first and she says it back?" SMH

He's talking to Katie when he says "I'm not in love right now" In the shot afterwards he's talking his sister during hometowns; where she says "what if somebody else has already said it and she said it back? What are you waiting for?

nolimit_ajn

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:59 pm

The Bachelorette: 1706 (7/12)

After narrowing down her suitors to the remaining dirty dozen, Katie hopes to find out who has the willpower to keep it clean with a new – and hard – challenge. While the guys in the house see if they can keep their promise, one lucky man opens up to Katie with vows of his own in a ceremonious one-on-one date. Katie then enlists two queens – “RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars” winners Shea Couleé and Monét X Change – to help find her a king in a group date debate that is sure to bring some royal tension. And later, a one-on-one date becomes a two-on-two, with a special double date featuring Bachelor Nation power couple Kaitlyn Bristowe and (her now fiancé) Jason Tartick. But do Kaitlyn and Jason’s connection make Katie question her own? An all-new “The Bachelorette” airs MONDAY, JULY 12 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DL) Episodes can be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

The 12 men who will vie for Katie’s heart are the following:

Aaron, 26, an insurance agent from San Diego, Calif.
Andrew S., 26, a pro football player from Vienna, Austria
Blake, 30, a wildlife manager from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Brendan, 26, a firefighter trainee from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Connor B., 29, a math teacher from Nashville, Tenn.
Greg, 27, a marketing sales rep from Edison, N.J.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-1706-7-12/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:31 pm

photos for episode 6:

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:15 pm

By the photo's from abc, Justin gets his 1-1 date, the photo shoot/wedding date and then a concert. The group date is some kind of drag pageant?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:35 am

@alwayscooking and am I right assuming that Mike P gets the date with Kaitlyn and Jason and gets sent home?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:58 am

luvstx wrote:@alwayscooking and am I right assuming that Mike P gets the date with Kaitlyn and Jason and gets sent home?
I think Connor is on the double date. Katie has on a swimsuit talking to them. She and Mike are in white on their 1-1.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:30 am

luvstx wrote:@alwayscooking and am I right assuming that Mike P gets the date with Kaitlyn and Jason and gets sent home?

@luvstx Yes, I think Mike P gets the dreaded "you're going home" 1-1 date, I don't think it's the same time as with Kaitlyn and Jason though. Katie's white sweater is different. With K & J, it's more of a cardigan and with Mike P it's a short hoodie.

@luvnunity, I'm not sure what happens with Connor. We know he's on some kind of date. But then we see him in Katie's room on the sofa hugging. Katie is in the pink hoodie and Connor is dressed up, wearing the blue jacket and black shirt. Then we see Connor giving hugs to the guys, so I'm assuming he self eliminates?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:41 am

alwayscooking wrote:

@luvstx Yes, I think Mike P gets the dreaded "you're going home" 1-1 date, I don't think it's the same time as with Kaitlyn and Jason though.  Katie's white sweater is different.  With K & J, it's more of a cardigan and with Mike P it's a short hoodie.

@luvnunity, I'm not sure what happens with Connor.  We know he's on some kind of date.  But then we see him in Katie's room on the sofa hugging.  Katie is in the pink hoodie and Connor is dressed up, wearing the blue jacket and black shirt.  Then we see Connor giving hugs to the guys, so I'm assuming he self eliminates?  

Although I like Mike P., and he's been quite reasonable with presenting his religious faith, it would be equally reasonable for Katie to send him home at some point due to their religious differences. I could see this being a producer manipulation to get Katie to send someone home during the course of a date.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:21 am

alwayscooking wrote:

@luvnunity, I'm not sure what happens with Connor.  We know he's on some kind of date.  But then we see him in Katie's room on the sofa hugging.  Katie is in the pink hoodie and Connor is dressed up, wearing the blue jacket and black shirt.  Then we see Connor giving hugs to the guys, so I'm assuming he self eliminates?  

she sends him home.
according to the press, she questions their connection which has been their storyline all along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
eusebeia
jen689
CHO
albean99
notarose