SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:38 am

dolcimumma wrote:@bobette at the 40 min mark she says to his cousin 'I'm not sure Jay wants to have kids' and that Brooke is 'codependent in a relationship'. She's very two faced if you ask me the way she speaks. At one point she says 'Pilots suck' I mean really why are you still there then! Clearly she's being a cow just to get her mug on air that's how I see it.  

@dolcimumma - That whole scene is heavily edited.  There is a clear cut in the edit between Steph saying "the other one is Jay... however"... and "I'm not sure she wants to have kids".  I am not convinced she was speaking about Jay and even if she was, there has clearly been intervening conversation cut out IMO.

And watch again the part at when his cousin are relaying Steph's comments to Jimmy (around 43 mins).  

"She said things to me about Jay..." [Shown coming out of her mouth, happened at the time IMO].

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Bqc6OrV

"She heard that Jay...." [PAUSE and CUT back to Jimmy]

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 W3NXaCG

"...never wanted to have kids" [NOT shown coming out of her mouth, could have been said about literally anyone and edited into that part of the scene]

"Just ask her because it could just be a rumour" [NOT shown coming out of her mouth and clearly frankenbyted together IMO; a very jumpy audio cut]

Then cut to this clip Jimmy which could have been filmed anytime including post-show (note the beefier arms)

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 NYnGhnJ

He says he's confused, choppy audio says "Jay made it pRetTy cLeAr that she wanted to have kids" [Very jumpy and clearly cut together in the edit suite IMO]

Flash back to their date and Jay saying she does want to have kids (so the audience retains this knowledge and will be outraged if she gets dumped over it Hugesmile ).  

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 USjOOAi

Back to Jimmy with the girls, saying he doesn't know who to trust.  That whole scene was spliced and diced only around the topic of Jay which is SUSS.  Suspect

Compare to the preceding scene in which his sister is talking about Holly (42 min) saying she doesn't think they'd be compatible/able to resolve conflict.  That exchange is much more free flowing and you actually see her speak the words. I 100% believe his sister does not think Jimmy and Holly are compatible. laugh out loud

When we don't see the words come out of mouths it always gets my attention because that shows deliberate changes were made, to manufacture a storyline.

If Jay wanted to walk, TPTB might have constructed/emphasised this "misunderstanding" about not wanting kids to give her a plausible exit. Seems like a pointless storyline otherwise since it could have been easily sorted by just asking Jay (which maybe he does later in the episode, I haven't watched it all yet...)

Source: Tenplay

mercieme wrote:Okies, I haven’t watched full episode yet but fast forwarded to that section and she was shown saying the words. I will have to listen again if the words coming out sound exactly like ‘I’m not sure Jay wants to have kids’. It will be a real kicker though if it’s Stephanie vs Holly in the finale, the audience will loose their mind for real laugh out loud. The producers really messed up by building the narrative around her for someone who likely didn’t make F4 vs highlighting some of the other ladies IMO.

Steph is just playing a role IMO and as far as villains go I don't mind her - we've certainly had worse laugh out loud.  

I watched some of her gaming VODs and she's got a dry sense of humour but doesn't seem like an IRL bitch to me.  On the show she's had a tonne of talking heads with differing hair suggesting many were filmed post-show to build whatever retrospective narrative TPTB needed IMO.  I hope she got paid extra.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:04 am

Steph seems to know what she is doing. Mostly just to stir the pot. She is not interested in Jimmy. But without her the show will be even more boring

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:37 am

@bobette in the next episode Jay is asked to go to the Bach mansion and he relays this information and asks her about it. They play tennis and sit by the pool, he's wearing the tank top from the screen caps where the vein is popping. He does seem very smitten with her!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:38 am

@bobette she confirms she wants kids and goes back to the mansion for the rose ceremony and asks the other girls who told Jimmy's sister this. Steph comes undone at this point laugh out loud

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:48 am

dolcimumma wrote:@bobette in the next episode Jay is asked to go to the Bach mansion and he relays this information and asks her about it. They play tennis and sit by the pool, he's wearing the tank top from the screen caps where the vein is popping.  He does seem very smitten with her!
@dolcimumma, I do agree re the bold statement. How bizarre do you think it is that the producers showed Laura saying Jimmy was smitten by Jay and Stephanie saying “hold my drink while I go knife myself” in response to Laura’s observation giggling

Also from next week’s preview, was it just assumed that Tahnee was referring to Jay in response to him asking if someone was pulling the wool over his eyes? I am asking because Jimmy seemed visibly upset but they didn’t show Tahnee naming the person? Or did she? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:56 am

@mercienne oh yeah totally funny! Steph is clearly there to stir the pot. About next week it could be as @bobette says an editing ploy to trick us not sure. Each week the promo for the next episode is never what it seems.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:02 am

Thanks @dolcimumma I am very far behind watching the epis.  Motivation is low this season.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:08 am

mercieme wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@bobette in the next episode Jay is asked to go to the Bach mansion and he relays this information and asks her about it. They play tennis and sit by the pool, he's wearing the tank top from the screen caps where the vein is popping.  He does seem very smitten with her!
@dolcimumma, I do agree re the bold statement. How bizarre do you think it is that the producers showed Laura saying Jimmy was smitten by Jay and Stephanie saying “hold my drink while I go knife myself” in response to Laura’s observation giggling

Also from next week’s preview, was it just assumed that Tahnee was referring to Jay in response to him asking if someone was pulling the wool over his eyes? I am asking because Jimmy seemed visibly upset but they didn’t show Tahnee naming the person? Or did she? Thanks

@mercieme  Tahnee could be talking about either Steph or Jay.  Imo it is Steph, but Jay does accuse Tahnee of spreading rumours in the season promo so who knows?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:17 am

I just watched a small video on ten play which is about Jimmy's mum coming to the mansion next week to meet the girls. Anyway it seems like they really are trying to sabotage poor Jay because yet again she is being questioned about something, not sure what though as they make it look like she's not over her ex-boyfriend however in the promo at the end of the last episode it looked like it was Steph who was not over her ex-boyfriend because they showed a clip of her talking about how great her ex was to Jimmy's mother. It's all very confusing but I'm sure that's what they want.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:32 am

@Agent99, girl….you have been MIA….thanks for clarifying that. Me thinks Steph is booted next episode but who is going to run the commentary if she leaves laugh out loud
On another note, were you able to sleuth out anything about the hotels they could have used for the FRC location in Uluru? I have nothing to use from the SCs we have and since that SC that looks like Carlie in the pool with Jimmy was not part of her SD, me thinks she made it to F3, we shall see.

@dolcimumma, who was shown to be questioning Jay on TenPlay? Based on the episode preview, it’s Stephanie that mama Nichlolson called out for potentially not being over her ex. I am perplexed as to why Stephanie brought up her ex with mama Nicholson, totally would not even talk about the ex if I were her considering the other ladies already told Jimmy’s sister and cousin about her still brooding over the ex.

On another note, if they double up a couple more episodes, the season might be wrapping up before end of August which is super IMO, keen to figure out how the heck the spoiler came to be TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:47 am

@mercieme Yep, IA Steph will go next ep.  She has the same earrings on as the crying cap.

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 WUxj63R
source

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 JiyaIZi

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:02 am

@mercieme it's so confusing because it's Jay and Jimmy sitting down outside somewhere talking, looks like their second date as they have completely different clothes on from when Mummy comes to meet the girls. Anyway he asks her 'Do you genuinely see something here with me?" and she replies 'I wouldn't be here if I didn't have feelings for you'. Then she says (no idea what you call it when they are in that room on their own talking to the camera (producers) laugh out loud ) 'I'm angry, it's completely sabotaging my relationship with Jimmy'. They seem to cut and paste between snippets of Jimmy and Jay at the cocktail party and the day time when the mum is there so as we well know it could be about something totally different and also someone else but they are trying to make us think that Jimmy has a problem with one of his favourites, being Jay. It's a completely different clip to the promo at the end of the episode last night. Am I making sense? laugh out loud

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers