SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Wow, sounds like Holly is the biggest dead cert in the history of dead certs! So why go to such lengths to have an unspoiled season if it’s going to be that obvious?

So we're basically watching two affluent Sydneysiders who knew each other tangentially before the show hook up, with a few other girls thrown in as a weak attempt at distraction? Great. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:29 am

LukeBlueKoala wrote:Oh no, sorry for misleading you,  she didn’t get the actual first date, but they sat down on the porch, it was set up like the evening portion of a single date, and Jimmy the pilot himself did comment on it being like a “first date”.

Gotcha - thanks for the clarification; I'm not watching live and thought maybe they'd thrown the rule book out entirely. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:32 am

So Stephanie is the villian and is probably gonna be the one that Jimmy sends home after her finds out. Boring.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:34 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Wow, sounds like Holly is the biggest dead cert in the history of dead certs! So why go to such lengths to have an unspoiled season if it’s going to be that obvious?

So we're basically watching two affluent Sydneysiders who knew each other tangentially before the show hook up, with a few other girls thrown in as a weak attempt at distraction?  Great. hmmm  

Essentially Matty J 2.0 if that’s the way it plays out. I wasn’t a massive fan of that season and pairing, but they’ve grown on me post show, maybe these guys will too?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:38 am

Holly’s face kinda reminds me of Becky the bachelorette from last year.
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:39 am

Belinda is VERY odd, holds her mouth very strangely and is super OTT and quite awkward. Here for freak factor only

Now Maddy, Ashleigh, Tamlyn, Bek, Tahnee, Ash, Lauren, Stevie (and her dog), Hannah in a quick progression of MOT’s, followed by the Holly Show
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:41 am

I will always see Laura and Matty J for who they truly are, no matter how many children they have. They will never grow on me. Holly here is definitely giving me major Laura 2.0 vibes with her (not so) subtly promoting her clothing business in her intro.
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:44 am

I don’t know if I can survive a whole season of Brooke’s baby doll voice talking if she does make it to Top3! BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698 BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:47 am

LukeBlueKoala wrote:I don’t if I can survive a whole season of Brooke’s baby doll voice talking if she does make it to Top3!

I hear you @LukeBlueKoala it’s like nails on a blackboard to me. Lily’s voice also gives me the sh!ts, so hope she doesn’t go too far either
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:55 am

Isn’t Lily the Hot Air Balloon Girl literally just Gemma from Lockey’s season last year?
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:00 am

So the gimmick this year is the key to the business lounge. It’s basically the secret garden from Richies season, where it’s a private place the girl can take him whenever they want.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:02 am

LukeBlueKoala wrote:I will always see Laura and Matty J for who they truly are, no matter how many children they have. They will never grow on me. Holly here is definitely giving me major Laura 2.0 vibes with her (not so) subtly promoting her clothing business in her intro.

Thank you for this, because I've never ever liked Laura either, she totally leaves me cold and I think she's always only really been in it for self-promotion. That Matty J fell for her and they've worked out is incidental IMO. I don't doubt their legitimacy at this point or anything like that but I still don't like her no idea

I guess she does prove that you can be there for the 'wrong reasons' and not be a super genuine person and it still all work out, and maybe that will happen for Holly and Jimmy too

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers