SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:16 am

Holly still kisses with her mouth shut! what is that!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:17 am

Very underwhelming ending!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:22 am

Brooke is right to say Jimmy is not the right guy for her. She needs someone who is willing to take risks.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:25 am

dolcimumma wrote:Very underwhelming ending!
Wow….what a lackluster season. Spoiled from the get go by producers, no suspense at all for the general audience. I still maintain that the edits they gave both Brooke and Jay were unwarranted, it’s just the most extreme I have seen in this franchise but hey whatever Channel 10, good luck to salvaging this franchise bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:26 am

Forgive me if I don't buy the declarations of love when he was saying it was 50/50 12 hours prior.  Congrats on making it to 51% Holly.  

Very nice FRC location though - SO much better than Pilot Pete's 40 degree flyfest!

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:26 am

Enough wrote:Brooke is right to say Jimmy is not the right guy for her. She needs someone who is willing to take risks.  

Good on her for saying that I say!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:38 am

Thoughts from the Twitter crowd

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:41 am

@Bobette too funny cantstopl Could she have been leaning any more further backwards when he was professing his love to her??

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:32 pm

Knew his family interference( meaning his mums decision)would be the deciding factor. He puppets the producer feeds in concerning jay. Most of the recap so far has said he loved Brook but could not take the risk. Anyways, hope thsy make it

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:56 pm

Jane Austen wrote:Knew his family interference( meaning his mums decision)would be the deciding factor. He puppets the producer feeds in concerning jay. Most of the recap so far has said he loved Brook but could not take the risk. Anyways, hope thsy make it

So basically a Pilot Pete with a more polite mother?

I knew there was a reason I wasn't interested.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeBlueKoala Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:01 am

Sprite wrote:
Jane Austen wrote:Knew his family interference( meaning his mums decision)would be the deciding factor. He puppets the producer feeds in concerning jay. Most of the recap so far has said he loved Brook but could not take the risk. Anyways, hope thsy make it

So basically a Pilot Pete with a more polite mother?

I knew there was a reason I wasn't interested.
More Polite? Yes. Much More Intimidating and Judgmental? YES! It almost felt like a nail in the coffin when mum and dad just casually showed up at Holly’s final date, it was a unspoken order from mum to Jimmy that she will not have it any other way. And he knew then what mum meant 100%. So he did what mum wanted.
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers