SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:21 pm

Watched the ep last night.  It was ok imo, nothing fantastic.  Probably because I haven't warmed to Brooke (or her voice).  She is going to be the stage 5 clinger I think.

The photoshoot was almost uncomfortable to watch.  The girls are trying to be funny and probably were IRL, but the edit made it come across as very cringey.

In next week's preview, Jay ramps up the raunch putting a mask on Jimmy in the business lounge.  I noticed too on the jetski s/cap that she has a mask on, so I think they will have a lot of sexual tension goin' onn laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:35 pm

Agent99 wrote:Watched the ep last night.  It was ok imo, nothing fantastic.  Probably because I haven't warmed to Brooke (or her voice).  She is going to be the stage 5 clinger I think.

The photoshoot was almost uncomfortable to watch.  The girls are trying to be funny and probably were IRL, but the edit made it come across as very cringey.

In next week's preview, Jay ramps up the raunch putting a mask on Jimmy in the business lounge.  I noticed too on the jetski s/cap that she has a mask on, so I think they will have a lot of sexual tension goin' onn laugh out loud
Thanks for the recap. Did Holly continue to get the F1 edit? Also based on what you noted, seems Jay is getting a physical edit and I really hope they show an emotional connection as well to help her cause to be in line for Bette 2022 IMO. Also any idea who gets Episode 3 SD….some F1s received that in the past, I think Matty J’s Laura did IIRC….Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:52 pm

@mercieme Ash gets the next SD, at a secluded beach (of which we have papped photos).  From memory of the papped photos, Holly gets a date about a week later, so I would say her date will be ep 4 or 5.  

Holly is not really hidden, but she wasn't prominent.  Not on the group date, but she did a couple of ITMs and had an awkward moment at the cocktail party when she went to interrupt Jimmy and another girl.  That happened in the first ep too, so Jimmy is not exactly seeking her out.

ETA this screenshot is from last night when Jimmy is talking to Sierah.  It wasn't dramatic, she was just being funny/OTT.  But Holly is in the foreground literally screaming internally 'look at me, look at me' imo.

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 JUjLmHK
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:30 am

Half watched last nights ep, and will probably be a bit patchy over the next couple of weeks depending on what time things are on that I want to watch at the Olympics, but based on this weeks eps and the preview for next, here are my thoughts.

Holly - even without Sportsbet odds, F1 edit IMO. Personal intro package, long intro chat with Jimmy, then nothing else on night one. ITM saying nice things about Brooke when she gets called for the first date, that could have been filmed at anytime to beef up her “nice girl” credentials. Not involved in any drama, but seen doing an activity with Jimmy at the cocktail party. Not a lot, but enough to remind the casual viewer she exists.

Jay - not much that I noticed tonight, but looks like she’ll incur the wrath of the girls for taking Jimmy to the business lounge. Looks to be heading for the physical F2 edit a la Abbie and Lana.

Brooke - incredibly annoying voice, suffering from classic first date syndrome of having a wonderful time on the date, then getting the sh!ts because it’s a TV show and he can’t just wrap it up there and pick her. As @Agent99 said, probably going the way of the stage 5 clinger

Lily - will also incur the wrath of the girls for kissing him during the photo shoot. IMO Lily is possibly who he’s referring to in interviews about people who he was into at first but then went off. She seems to have the look he goes for (blonde/blue eyes), had the big entrance, got the coveted single photo shoot, but must flame out at some point. Possibly the Elly of the season.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:05 am

Yeah I agree it certainly looks like Jay's getting the physical edit, despite the fact that in the trailer it was HOLLY shown getting physical, and being placed at the FRC location, while Jay's face was barely shown. scratch

Was that a red herring to make us think Holly was F2?  If so it worked on me, but only for like 24 hours before Sportbet set things straight.  laugh out loud  Seems like an lot of effort for such an ephemeral smokescreen.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:21 pm

Why do they always have to have contestants watching the lead kiss someone! Rolling Eyes

I love the fire and smoke coming out of the blonde, don't know her name in the bachelorau clip. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:39 am

Ooops I forgot it was on again.  cantstopl  Probably sums up my level of interest in this season TBH.  Did anyone watch?  

I've been watching re-runs of today's pressers.  Auspol is the most dramatic reality TV around at the moment.  thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

ETA: I have reviewed the tweets and it appears to have been the most boring episode ever.  Except for this.  This I like.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:12 am

Saw the end.
Holley gets a date next week.oops sorry tomorrow. The papped one.
Tonight jay used the key to do some sexy activity with jimmy. All the girls got pissed off. Jay went in for the kiss. I'm not feeling it.
Group date Carly got extra time. She's nice. To normal for this show!
Looks like stephanie says mean things about Holley tomorrow.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:31 am

It really is crickets in here which is a bit sad.  Jimmy is not the worst, I don't mind him actually.  Ash is sweet, but there was no passion.  Carlie is top-notch and I think Jimmy knows it.  I think she'll go far, if not f2/3.  Jay's business lounge was a bit off.  Jimmy was saying he likes it, but his body language said otherwise imo, although he likes getting his kit off.  I mean, three times in the episode laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:44 pm

Omg is it just me but Holly looks remind me so much of Nikki from Richies Bach season… her smile especially….awww I loved Nikki so it makes me like Holly laugh out loud (even if I haven’t been very invested in this season)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:56 pm

I liked Holly too.  She is very confident and speaks well.  Even if she wasn't spoiled as f1, I would have picked her after their date.  He looked smitten.

ETA Going by this promo, it looks like Jay is on 3 dates next week?  Very interesting....

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:01 am

Hey all! Used to be an active poster here then I moved to the UK late last year and didn't watch Elly's season (lucky me). The accents are making me so homesick (especially Laura (?) the one with the very full on Adelaide accent).

Anyway I binged the first 4 eps last night and I have to say this is a much improved group of women than the past two years. They generally seem far more intelligent and mature in general, and a nice reduction from the botox/fake lips of the past two years (still too much but a big reduction). I think improving the casting like this is a great way to get the show back to earlier seasons, when even the women on the fame seeking side, e.g. Laura, generally behaved like adults. Even Holly, who clearly runs with the insufferable eastern suburbs Sydney crowd, comes off as nice and sensible and not at all like Bella. However, I do find her to come off suspiciously comfortable that she is a sure thing for F2 (much like Bella/Laura). I find most of the girls this season seem more like average Australian women of their age group vs last year.

Thoughts:
Jimmy comes off as an absolutely lovely human being with a very genuine family. He certainly loves the Sydney socialite scene, but the two aren't mutually exclusive. He comes off as a Matty J to me, two people who are very family-oriented, but definitely want the limelight and the Bach lifestyle. For that reason, he definitely suits Holly. I like him much more than the past two Bach's and I think he is good for the franchise. One gripe I have with him though is it is absolutely bizarre IMO at his age not to have played chess ever. And WoW is definitely not just for 10 years olds! Haha. It is actually more affluent men in 30s who spend the most money and time on it.
Ash is lovely, very non-typical Bach casting. No chemistry but she is very likable.
Poor Brooke comes off as very young and not just because of that voice....seems this process would have been very difficult for her.
Jay is definitely in the running for Bette, no question.

Finally, when I move back to Aus, I would really like to move in with Jimmy's family pls....no one is in 'lockdown when you live with that view...wow!!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers