Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:38 am

@alwayscooking that was great sleuthing...the old fashioned kind! But can others confirm that we simply never saw a different FD location?

And I will say again that I find it absolutely impossible to believe that they didn't plan on someone having a hot air balloon ride. Guessing it might have been planned for Greg's FD and it never happened.... Or they just haven't shown it yet. Perhaps they will fly off in one at the FRC.
luvstx
luvstx

Posts : 2908
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:46 am

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@pbmax wrote:Well I think she has checked out. She says she wants love and won't settle for less, we shall see if she keeps her word. I have enjoyed this episode. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1f600  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1f62a

how do you think she will keep her word though??


@alwayscooking wrote:
@Sprite wrote:I can't believe she is so awkward with this guy. She acts as if he is her first high school boyfriend and she is so girly/giddy with him. I expected more of a bad a** from her, but she is only that way with the mot guys who she doesn't give a rat's a** about.

My 22 year old daughter was watching with me tonight, hasn't watched any of the season so far and her comments about Greg were "he acts like he's in High School"

I agree.  I see Greg as immature and also there to play the part and get an acting gig or be the next bach.....I sure hope that doesn't happen,



@CHO wrote:I also agree with pbmax and pavalygurl.  Katie is so over the top with Greg.  Maybe she's a kid at heart so is happy with Greg who seems silly/young at times.  She is often concerned about how he is doing - she cares.  She also is a nurturer - very sensitive - so maybe doesn't mind the extra care Greg needs.
I need to rewatch but I wonder if Katie saying "this is the beginning of our journey..." while dancing in the rain - is actually said then - or is it from later?  Greg is having a terribly hard time with waiting and it may be that Katie wanted to end things early for his sake.
Having Des come in - situation is not the same.  Chris S was on show all along and imo their relationship was slowly developing alongside Des and Brooks.  I don't see any growth or change with Blake.  If anything - it seems he was brought in to push Greg's buttons - and see how Greg reacts.
If the blowup totally changes Katie's mind about Greg - ok - show over.  But to jump over to Blake - and she's supposed to accept his being sure their relationship is going to turn into love at some point -- all this is crazy imo.  Wouldn't make Katie look very good ....


I am not asking this question to be antagonistic, but rather as a major curiosity.....You think that there is no growth or change with Blake.....but are you actually looking for one or could he be going the way of the old days and the hidden F1 because if they show anymore, then all will be "over" as it too will be way too obvious?





@alwayscooking wrote:I'm surprised we haven't seen much of HTD's next week, no clips of Greg with his family.  I wonder if something happens with his family and that's the start of things deteriorating between them.

I am thinking you are right.  We have nothing for his FD even so it really makes me question if Greg even has one.  I am seriously wondering exactly when and how this fight goes down.....could he of gone to Katie to talk to her between the HTD RC and the first FD.....usually there is a day off in between.




@pbmax wrote:
@CHO wrote:I also agree with pbmax and pavalygurl.  Katie is so over the top with Greg.  Maybe she's a kid at heart so is happy with Greg who seems silly/young at times.  She is often concerned about how he is doing - she cares.  She also is a nurturer - very sensitive - so maybe doesn't mind the extra care Greg needs.
I need to rewatch but I wonder if Katie saying "this is the beginning of our journey..." while dancing in the rain - is actually said then - or is it from later?  Greg is having a terribly hard time with waiting and it may be that Katie wanted to end things early for his sake.
Having Des come in - situation is not the same.  Chris S was on show all along and imo their relationship was slowly developing alongside Des and Brooks.  I don't see any growth or change with Blake.  If anything - it seems he was brought in to push Greg's buttons - and see how Greg reacts.
....

So true, especially when she told Andrew that one thing she learned not to do is not settle, take your time to find your forever. We have her saying in a VO after her time with Blake saying she don't know if we're as far along in this journey as it is with the other guys, I this could be about any one of them but why make it seems like it's about Blake. How do you then jump to love and an engagement with him.

She is definitely trying to get to the FRC, she's letting them go left and right. It seems like Justin isn't going to make it to FS, I guess only Blake and Greg.


I am actually questioning whether Greg even gets a FD.  Do we have any pics of his FD?  IF not, then this would/could explain how they can cram so much in one epi as there isn't much to show....Blake would be the only one there so it boils down to his storyline, will he propose or not?  It could come down to it being that simple.


I know the scenario is a "bit" different as I am not on a tv show competing with other women for one guy, but to give you an example of how fast some people can fall in love and how long it can last......I met, fell in love and gotten engaged within 3-4 weeks.  We were married within 6 weeks and spent our "honeymoon" moving cross country from the west coast to the Ontario area. My husband and I celebrated our 33rd anniversary yesterday so yea, it is possible for Katie and Blake to make a go of it IMO.




@blueblues wrote:I actually don’t think Greg has an F1 edit. More like he is an in-your face lead favorite surrounded with warning signs. I see unspoiled recappers like Nick and Dear Shandy picking up on this and putting him in F2-F3.

Interestingly, Blake is now given a hidden F1 edit after his sweep last week. In the group date conversation, it is highlighted that he is behind the others due to lack of time, to overshadow the positive stuff like how similar they are and how easy things are between them. It seemingly ends without a kiss, and please! Not a chance they didn’t make out.
JMO

Yea, Blake is getting a old hidden F1 edit from seasons past.  In general I see a lot more with him and Katie than with Greg and Katie.  IMO, it is only for furthering his career.  I don't see Greg interested in her no where near as she is interested in him.



@CHO wrote:I can see the big blowup being the ending if that's the case --  but isn't a coupling with Blake a little unrealistic?  She has spent the whole 5 - 6 weeks being gaga about Greg - even apparently after Blake has arrived - still crazy about Greg.  Then she decides (or Greg decides) that it's not going to work.  You shouldn't - imo - have much confidence in your picking abilities - and then you're going to accept a proposal from someone who a week or so previously was saying - trust me - with a matter of time, I am going to fall in love with you - I just know it !!  Might work out - but a little crazy imo.


For all you, me or anyone but Katie knows, she was so taken with Blake that she already was thinking towards him.....could Greg of seen that and started fighting with her because of it?  Trust me, you can absolutely fall in love, get engaged and married all in 6 weeks time......33 yrs together as of yesterday and going strong.




@GuardianAngel wrote:
@luvstx wrote:@blueblues Couldn't agree with you more!  I truly think the prods are trying to get folks behind the Katie and Greg story so that when they fight, folks will be convinced they will get back together at FRC when in fact there's no drama left and Blake is the only one for MTP, LCD and FRC.

IA imo just like DeAnna/Graham Des/Brooks Ali/Frank Rachel/Peter...and to some extent Jillian/Reid where he did in fact come back to try and change her mind.

I don't recall a leading shading her F1 like Katie has done to Greg.
I don't recall a lead shading her "F1" like Katie has been doing to Greg.  IMO, you are right.....like many of the others before them......things can change on a dime as you are finally woken up to what you knew was there all along but someone had to give you a kick in the pants to see it.  I can really see Katie actually choosing Blake and likely was going to for a while.

If someone could correct me if I am wrong.....we don't have any pics of any FC/LCD but Blake, right??

If she pick Blake she would be settling. From what I can see if he's the hidden F1 we won't find him in 20 yrs and I don't think he's really into Katie. If Blake was the one she really want, then why get upset crying and say I'm done, book me a ticket, the one for me maybe already gone. Just doesn't make sense to me if guy I truly love is still here. Deanna and Desiree didn't say book me a ticket cause I'm done and even today reminiscing about their shoulda coulda. Katie has said several times she wants love and not that imitation love.
pbmax
pbmax

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:06 pm

@CHO wrote:I was living on the west coast and my husband was living on the east coast.  We met - had 5 short cross country visits and were engaged and married shortly thereafter.  That was 47 years ago - so I agree things like that can work.  
But I wasn't seriously dating, kissing and jumping with joy, and declaring how much I was falling for ------ another guy.  Nor did I have a major meltdown over another guy - all within a few weeks of accepting a proposal from my husband !

It is very possible that she ends up with Blake.  If so - hopefully it will work out.  But it seems impulsive/desperate - rather than romantic imo.

I have seen no indication that there is anything simmering with Blake.  Yes there was a passionate physical attraction; yes, he seems mature; yes, he is saying all the right things.  But those things don't necessarily make love.

For me - a more romantic ending would be if Greg and she realized what was happening - he really was very much in love with Katie and couldn't take it anymore - that she was dating/possibly interested in other guys.  She lost it too (which she has shown she does - when under stress)  - but came to realize she really cared about him and hated to see him suffer despite the "rules/format" of the show.  She tells Blake - great guy - but I had already fallen in love and I can't keep this going on for any longer because it is destroying Greg.  That's my happy ending !!

Good points! In my opinion it won't work out and that's coming from personal experience and I know everyone is different but watching Katie, she and I seems so alike when it comes to love. She wants that love that happens naturally like what is happening with Greg not a kind that you have to work on to get there. She told Michael A she's learned to not settle, take your time to find your forever.
There is definitely nothing simmering between Blake, for what I see he's just like the mot guys. Go back and watch the difference between the kisses, she leans forward with Greg she bends backward and pulled a little away from his body.
He care very much about her or why get upset about the other guys (who does that) as he said what does it matter to be getting a rose and the feelings aren't real. Isn't that what she's doing to the mot guys giving them roses until she sends them home. If he was there for acting career then he should be doing like Peter did make one step forward then two steps back Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1f604 but yet he's there and Katie got him all twisted.
I don't see Blake anymore mature than Greg or the other guys. I don't see him being into Katie, I see only one thing on his mind. If by chance she do pick Blake, the editing isn't telling us this. Monday night they focused on Greg and Andrew and from the previews their still not giving us much on him so how are the fans suppose to get it was Blake after the blowup.
pbmax
pbmax

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:11 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:If someone could correct me if I am wrong.....we don't have any pics of any FC/LCD but Blake, right??
@Aunties_Love How about this SC with Greg? https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6024p144-bachelorette-17-katie-thurston-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1494282

@pbmax wrote:If she pick Blake she would be settling. From what I can see if he's the hidden F1 we won't find him in 20 yrs and I don't think he's really into Katie. If Blake was the one she really want, then why get upset crying and say I'm done, book me a ticket, the one for me maybe already gone. Just doesn't make sense to me if guy I truly love is still here. Deanna and Desiree didn't say book me a ticket cause I'm done and even today reminiscing about their shoulda coulda. Katie has said several times she wants love and not that imitation love.
Des said word for word: “I just want to go home to be honest”. People say things like that when they are upset.
When was she reminiscing about shoulda coulda? She married Chris the year after and started a family. It’s everyone else who has had a hard time letting go. She actually said much later that if she could go back and change something she would have leaked the ending to RS and killed the false spoiler.

Katie is developing strong relationships with both Blake and Greg IMO. She can get extremely upset over a bad breakup with one of them and still move on with the other. Des has proved that.

Come to think of it, if Des comes to visit Katie, it might be just as much to remind viewers of her success story as to guide Katie.

All JMO

blueblues

Posts : 1409
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:55 pm

@blueblues wrote:snipped

Come to think of it, if Des comes to visit Katie, it might be just as much to remind viewers of her success story as to guide Katie.

All JMO

I've been saying this all along. Des hasn't been involved with this franchise very much. Of all the former contestants they bring Des back. There's a reason for that imo because this franchise doesn't have very much creative imagination. Hugesmile Same with bringing DeAnna back to give Clare advise to let her know she went through the same instant feelings when she met Stephen, her hubby. IIRC she came back for Jason season to give him advice when he was torn between Molly and Melissa (foreshadowing big time). She told him she regretted her decision and told him to be smart, or something like that because she was torn between him and Jessie.



________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 63138
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:05 pm

I don't think Des is coming back to help Katie, even virtually. They have a TON of drama to put into two episodes without adding Des to the mix.
luvstx
luvstx

Posts : 2908
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:13 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@blueblues wrote:snipped

Come to think of it, if Des comes to visit Katie, it might be just as much to remind viewers of her success story as to guide Katie.

All JMO

I've been saying this all along. Des hasn't been involved with this franchise very much. Of all the former contestants they bring Des back. There's a reason for that imo because this franchise doesn't have very much creative imagination. Hugesmile Same with bringing DeAnna back to give Clare advise to let her know she went through the same instant feelings when she met Stephen, her hubby. IIRC she came back for Jason season to give him advice when he was torn between Molly and Melissa (foreshadowing big time). She told him she regretted her decision and told him to be smart, or something like that because she was torn between him and Jessie.


How did we find out Des is coming back?
jojo47
jojo47

Posts : 2868
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by officeRules Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:16 pm

I disagree that choosing Blake would be settling.

The guy has a stable career that he has worked hard towards earning, and has passion for his chosen field from everything that I have read / seen. He has a lot in common with Katie, which I don't think anyone has disputed yet. They have wicked onscreen chemistry and I really liked what I saw of their body language during the interactions shown so far. If anything, the editing that he is 'so far behind' the others is just more reason to think that he is a frontrunner. I honestly have not been all that impressed with body language between Katie and the other guy... He seems to be immature and looks like a teenager IMO. NOT attractive at all. He also looks to me like he just isn't that into her.

The editing and Bach history feels weird too - regarding edits and speculation.
All those years ago I was a hard-core 'Des-picks-Brooks' person. I truly did not see Chris lasting for even a year after that crazy finale. I was also a poster who was adamant that she was going to pick Chris in the end. (Even though I hated the thought because Brooks was the ONE for her... LoL)
All that disappointment because I saw a speck of the top three colours on his bathing suit in a safe house visit photo. I STILL thought that he was an obvious back-up choice. (I was ridiculously wrong!)

I learned my lesson the hard way.

Anyways, just thought that I would go on record and say that I do see Blake F1 as the likely ending. That is also who I would pick for her based on what I have seen so far.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992
Join date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:21 pm

@blueblues wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:If someone could correct me if I am wrong.....we don't have any pics of any FC/LCD but Blake, right??
@Aunties_Love How about this SC with Greg? https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6024p144-bachelorette-17-katie-thurston-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1494282

@pbmax wrote:If she pick Blake she would be settling. From what I can see if he's the hidden F1 we won't find him in 20 yrs and I don't think he's really into Katie. If Blake was the one she really want, then why get upset crying and say I'm done, book me a ticket, the one for me maybe already gone. Just doesn't make sense to me if guy I truly love is still here. Deanna and Desiree didn't say book me a ticket cause I'm done and even today reminiscing about their shoulda coulda. Katie has said several times she wants love and not that imitation love.
Des said word for word: “I just want to go home to be honest”. People say things like that when they are upset.
When was she reminiscing about shoulda coulda? She married Chris the year after and started a family. It’s everyone else who has had a hard time letting go. She actually said much later that if she could go back and change something she would have leaked the ending to RS and killed the false spoiler.

Katie is developing strong relationships with both Blake and Greg IMO. She can get extremely upset over a bad breakup with one of them and still move on with the other. Des has proved that.

Come to think of it, if Des comes to visit Katie, it might be just as much to remind viewers of her success story as to guide Katie.

All JMO

Honestly she did want to go home but did she react the same way Katie did? If everything was coming up roses with Chris there was no reason to go on celebrity boot camp and still be talking about Brooks. I don't have a problem letting go, don't think about Desiree till someone brings her up. The same with Deanna I know some of the things that go on with her. The only reason I see that they would bring Desiree back is to talk her into continuing the show.
pbmax
pbmax

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:24 pm

@jojo47 wrote:How did we find out Des is coming back?
I don’t remember, but I think it was a pretty sketchy source.
@pbmax wrote:Honestly she did want to go home but did she react the same way Katie did? If everything was coming up roses with Chris there was no reason to go on celebrity boot camp and still be talking about Brooks. I don't have a problem letting go, don't think about Desiree till someone brings her up. The same with Deanna I know some of the things that go on with her. The only reason I see that they would bring Desiree back is to talk her into continuing the show.
We don’t know how Katie reacts yet.
They went on Celebrity Boot Camp because they were paid a ton of money. I don’t know if it was part of the deal to talk about that or if they were tricked, but I believe nothing that is said on that sh*t show.
However, Brooks was at their wedding. To me that’s a pretty good indicator of how secure their relationship was.
All JMO

blueblues

Posts : 1409
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:58 pm

@luvstx wrote:@alwayscooking  that was great sleuthing...the old fashioned kind!  But can others confirm that we simply never saw a different FD location?

And I will say again that I find it absolutely impossible to believe that they didn't plan on someone having a hot air balloon ride.  Guessing it might have been planned for Greg's FD and it never happened....  Or they just haven't shown it yet.  Perhaps they will fly off in one at the  FRC.

I agree. In the resort's list of attractions, ballooning is mentioned first. There is no way that production didn't plan a balloon ride, whether or not it actually happened.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Posts : 1306
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:26 pm

@pbmax wrote:...The only reason I see that they would bring Desiree back is to talk her into continuing the show.
In the mid season preview there is a scene where Katie says to Kaitlyn behind a closed door "how am I suppose to move forward with any of this"

Katie said in an interview that something unexpected happens that she compares to a roller coaster (falling down and gradually coming back up) and that a surprise guest helps her "complete her journey"

An "insider" on reddit says the surprise guest is Des

jen689
jen689

Female Posts : 3023
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum