SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Andrew S next Bachelor

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:03 pm

@mizzoufan From your lips to God's ears....

Or is this confirmed?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:39 pm

luvstx wrote:@mizzoufan From your lips to God's ears....

Or is this confirmed?
Sorry I should have clarified. Just wishful thinking on my part

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:44 pm

luvstx wrote:@blueblues Couldn't agree with you more!  I truly think the prods are trying to get folks behind the Katie and Greg story so that when they fight, folks will be convinced they will get back together at FRC when in fact there's no drama left and Blake is the only one for MTP, LCD and FRC.

IA imo just like DeAnna/Graham Des/Brooks Ali/Frank Rachel/Peter...and to some extent Jillian/Reid where he did in fact come back to try and change her mind.

I don't recall a leading shading her F1 like Katie has done to Greg.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:49 pm

@GuardianAngel Just have to pop on to say that I don't think I'll ever get over Jillian not taking Reid back.....my all time favorite contestant with J.P. and Chris Lambton close behind.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:18 am

luvstx wrote:@GuardianAngel Just have to pop on to say that I don't think I'll ever get over Jillian not taking Reid back.....my all time favorite contestant with J.P. and Chris Lambton close behind.

OMG, I'll never forget Jillian's season! We were in the process of moving and staying at a place that didn't have cable and basically no antenna so I couldn't get abc. I was so upset I couldn't watch the finale, my dear hubby went out and bought an antenna just before the show, hooked it up, and took the kids down to the pool for me so I could watch in peace. I thought for sure she'd take Reid back, I was so bummed sad sad I agree, my favs are JP, Reid and Chris as well.

As for Katie....is she or isn't she shading Greg? I think she's walking a fine line between humor and shade, so people aren't quite sure. I hope it's not shade though, disrespectful to Blake if indeed he is her F1.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:43 am

Yes, I think that preview with Reid standing at the window holding the ring just about did me in, laugh out loud!!! I was so much younger then laugh out loud...and the atfr, sigh.....

This should be an interesting ending, I think (hope).... Just wish I could shake the image of Blake as one of the brothers in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, or maybe that old TV show Here come the Bride's, laugh out loud...
Katie has the makings of an awesome gal...just needs a bit more "marinating," I think ..

Oh, and alwayscooking, that hubby of yours is a keeper for sure!!

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:21 am

pbmax wrote:Well I think she has checked out. She says she wants love and won't settle for less, we shall see if she keeps her word. I have enjoyed this episode. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f600  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f62a

how do you think she will keep her word though??

alwayscooking wrote:
Sprite wrote:I can't believe she is so awkward with this guy. She acts as if he is her first high school boyfriend and she is so girly/giddy with him. I expected more of a bad a** from her, but she is only that way with the mot guys who she doesn't give a rat's a** about.

My 22 year old daughter was watching with me tonight, hasn't watched any of the season so far and her comments about Greg were "he acts like he's in High School"

I agree.  I see Greg as immature and also there to play the part and get an acting gig or be the next bach.....I sure hope that doesn't happen,

CHO wrote:I also agree with pbmax and pavalygurl.  Katie is so over the top with Greg.  Maybe she's a kid at heart so is happy with Greg who seems silly/young at times.  She is often concerned about how he is doing - she cares.  She also is a nurturer - very sensitive - so maybe doesn't mind the extra care Greg needs.
I need to rewatch but I wonder if Katie saying "this is the beginning of our journey..." while dancing in the rain - is actually said then - or is it from later?  Greg is having a terribly hard time with waiting and it may be that Katie wanted to end things early for his sake.
Having Des come in - situation is not the same.  Chris S was on show all along and imo their relationship was slowly developing alongside Des and Brooks.  I don't see any growth or change with Blake.  If anything - it seems he was brought in to push Greg's buttons - and see how Greg reacts.
If the blowup totally changes Katie's mind about Greg - ok - show over.  But to jump over to Blake - and she's supposed to accept his being sure their relationship is going to turn into love at some point -- all this is crazy imo.  Wouldn't make Katie look very good ....

I am not asking this question to be antagonistic, but rather as a major curiosity.....You think that there is no growth or change with Blake.....but are you actually looking for one or could he be going the way of the old days and the hidden F1 because if they show anymore, then all will be "over" as it too will be way too obvious?

alwayscooking wrote:I'm surprised we haven't seen much of HTD's next week, no clips of Greg with his family.  I wonder if something happens with his family and that's the start of things deteriorating between them.

I am thinking you are right.  We have nothing for his FD even so it really makes me question if Greg even has one.  I am seriously wondering exactly when and how this fight goes down.....could he of gone to Katie to talk to her between the HTD RC and the first FD.....usually there is a day off in between.

pbmax wrote:
CHO wrote:I also agree with pbmax and pavalygurl.  Katie is so over the top with Greg.  Maybe she's a kid at heart so is happy with Greg who seems silly/young at times.  She is often concerned about how he is doing - she cares.  She also is a nurturer - very sensitive - so maybe doesn't mind the extra care Greg needs.
I need to rewatch but I wonder if Katie saying "this is the beginning of our journey..." while dancing in the rain - is actually said then - or is it from later?  Greg is having a terribly hard time with waiting and it may be that Katie wanted to end things early for his sake.
Having Des come in - situation is not the same.  Chris S was on show all along and imo their relationship was slowly developing alongside Des and Brooks.  I don't see any growth or change with Blake.  If anything - it seems he was brought in to push Greg's buttons - and see how Greg reacts.

So true, especially when she told Andrew that one thing she learned not to do is not settle, take your time to find your forever. We have her saying in a VO after her time with Blake saying she don't know if we're as far along in this journey as it is with the other guys, I this could be about any one of them but why make it seems like it's about Blake. How do you then jump to love and an engagement with him.

She is definitely trying to get to the FRC, she's letting them go left and right. It seems like Justin isn't going to make it to FS, I guess only Blake and Greg.

I am actually questioning whether Greg even gets a FD.  Do we have any pics of his FD?  IF not, then this would/could explain how they can cram so much in one epi as there isn't much to show....Blake would be the only one there so it boils down to his storyline, will he propose or not?  It could come down to it being that simple.

I know the scenario is a "bit" different as I am not on a tv show competing with other women for one guy, but to give you an example of how fast some people can fall in love and how long it can last......I met, fell in love and gotten engaged within 3-4 weeks. We were married within 6 weeks and spent our "honeymoon" moving cross country from the west coast to the Ontario area. My husband and I celebrated our 33rd anniversary yesterday so yea, it is possible for Katie and Blake to make a go of it IMO.

blueblues wrote:I actually don’t think Greg has an F1 edit. More like he is an in-your face lead favorite surrounded with warning signs. I see unspoiled recappers like Nick and Dear Shandy picking up on this and putting him in F2-F3.

Interestingly, Blake is now given a hidden F1 edit after his sweep last week. In the group date conversation, it is highlighted that he is behind the others due to lack of time, to overshadow the positive stuff like how similar they are and how easy things are between them. It seemingly ends without a kiss, and please! Not a chance they didn’t make out.
JMO

Yea, Blake is getting a old hidden F1 edit from seasons past. In general I see a lot more with him and Katie than with Greg and Katie. IMO, it is only for furthering his career. I don't see Greg interested in her no where near as she is interested in him.

CHO wrote:I can see the big blowup being the ending if that's the case --  but isn't a coupling with Blake a little unrealistic?  She has spent the whole 5 - 6 weeks being gaga about Greg - even apparently after Blake has arrived - still crazy about Greg.  Then she decides (or Greg decides) that it's not going to work.  You shouldn't - imo - have much confidence in your picking abilities - and then you're going to accept a proposal from someone who a week or so previously was saying - trust me - with a matter of time, I am going to fall in love with you - I just know it !!  Might work out - but a little crazy imo.

For all you, me or anyone but Katie knows, she was so taken with Blake that she already was thinking towards him.....could Greg of seen that and started fighting with her because of it? Trust me, you can absolutely fall in love, get engaged and married all in 6 weeks time......33 yrs together as of yesterday and going strong.

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvstx wrote:@blueblues Couldn't agree with you more!  I truly think the prods are trying to get folks behind the Katie and Greg story so that when they fight, folks will be convinced they will get back together at FRC when in fact there's no drama left and Blake is the only one for MTP, LCD and FRC.

IA imo just like DeAnna/Graham Des/Brooks Ali/Frank Rachel/Peter...and to some extent Jillian/Reid where he did in fact come back to try and change her mind.

I don't recall a leading shading her F1 like Katie has done to Greg.
I don't recall a lead shading her "F1" like Katie has been doing to Greg. IMO, you are right.....like many of the others before them......things can change on a dime as you are finally woken up to what you knew was there all along but someone had to give you a kick in the pants to see it. I can really see Katie actually choosing Blake and likely was going to for a while.

If someone could correct me if I am wrong.....we don't have any pics of any FC/LCD but Blake, right??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:11 am

@Aunties_Love Congratulations. Now that is romance!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:15 am

@Aunties_Love Love your love story!

And to answer your question about whether we have any scenes of FC/LCD other than Blake, we have pics of Greg and Katie on a bike but it could be hometowns and we have pics of Justin in a carriage, and with Katie and Blake with the burning clown and in the hot tub. But we don't know whether those are HTDs, LCDs or FDs. We also have the pic of some guy closing the door with Katie on the bed in a white dress at a B&B nearby that's been identified.

I do remember trying to sleuth other BnBs in the area and found none that would have worked for other FDs....

IMO Blake's the only one who gets to the actual Fantasy Suite and it's why the season ended early.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:24 am

I was living on the west coast and my husband was living on the east coast. We met - had 5 short cross country visits and were engaged and married shortly thereafter. That was 47 years ago - so I agree things like that can work.
But I wasn't seriously dating, kissing and jumping with joy, and declaring how much I was falling for ------ another guy. Nor did I have a major meltdown over another guy - all within a few weeks of accepting a proposal from my husband !

It is very possible that she ends up with Blake. If so - hopefully it will work out. But it seems impulsive/desperate - rather than romantic imo.

I have seen no indication that there is anything simmering with Blake. Yes there was a passionate physical attraction; yes, he seems mature; yes, he is saying all the right things. But those things don't necessarily make love.

For me - a more romantic ending would be if Greg and she realized what was happening - he really was very much in love with Katie and couldn't take it anymore - that she was dating/possibly interested in other guys. She lost it too (which she has shown she does - when under stress) - but came to realize she really cared about him and hated to see him suffer despite the "rules/format" of the show. She tells Blake - great guy - but I had already fallen in love and I can't keep this going on for any longer because it is destroying Greg. That's my happy ending !!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:33 am

luvstx wrote:@Aunties_Love Love your love story!

And to answer your question about whether we have any scenes of FC/LCD other than Blake, we have pics of Greg and Katie on a bike but it could be hometowns and we have pics of Justin in a carriage, and with Katie and Blake with the burning clown and in the hot tub.  But we don't know whether those are HTDs, LCDs or FDs.  We also have the pic of some guy closing the door with Katie on the bed in a white dress at a B&B nearby that's been identified.

I do remember trying to sleuth other BnBs in the area and found none that would have worked for other FDs....

IMO Blake's the only one who gets to the actual Fantasy Suite and it's why the season ended early.
I sleuthed and found the bed and breakfast, it's the Morning Star in Santa Ana Pueblo.  I'm only on my phone right now, let me see if I can go back and find the info
ETS page 13 of the SC thread has the details of the Bed and Breakfast
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6024p144-bachelorette-17-katie-thurston-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
officeRules
Aunties_Love
Billysmom
mizzoufan
albean99