SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:38 am

https://youtu.be/XZHDgkTH94U
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:00 am

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
eusebeia wrote:Did I hear that right--Nayte is originally from Winnipeg?  So two Canadian winners in a row?

He is from Winnipeg, but he lives in Dallas. I don't know if he is dual citizen or if he is there on a work permit.

ETA: I just noticed he added Winnipeg MB to his IG bio.

He lives in Austin now

oops! Thank you for the correction!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:44 pm

First night did not disappoint. Michelle's experience as a teacher has given her a good BS barometer. Lots of good men, some funny guys and her ability to enjoy a wide group of people bodes well for a good season. Looking forward to seeing how things develop!

But why does Nayte spell his name that way? I assumed it was pronounced Nay-te', with a long a sound.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:54 pm

Ratings:

Over on ABC, The Bachelorette (2.8 mil/0.7, TVLine reader grade “B-“) was down from its June cycle’s premiere (3.8 mil/1.0) but still led Tuesday in the demo. Leading out of that, Queens debuted to 1.8 mil/0.4 (and a TVLine reader grade “B+”).

https://tvline.com/2021/10/20/ratings-the-resident-season-5-episode-5-time-jump/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:33 pm

@GuardianAngel @quietpal  I'm kind of torn on Joe.  Yep, it seems bad that now that Michelle is the Bachelorette, he's interested again.  However, she handled the situation well and he'll get a chance to prove whether he's worthy of her attention.  I can only imagine what it was like to be a young black guy in MN during the George Floyd killing and aftermath.  He's been in therapy.  I'm gonna be interested to see how he presents himself next episode.  Also. I really liked Nayte with Michelle and it only takes one.

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Michelle is as the Bachelorette. She's classy, fun, kind, beautiful, and knows her worth, takes no bs. I am so rooting for her hea.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:53 pm

@pavalygurl ITA I was trying to figure out last night what exactly happened since a poster mentioned they had a relationship, which in fact, it appears he ghosted her and there wasn't a relationship.

I know all the rumours out there, but to me he came off as sincere and his reasoning made sense to me. Michelle handled it well, and to me, it was as if he was realizing he was a jerk at the time. I'm only basing my opinion as to what I'm seeing.

Within due time, he'll have a lot of explaining to do imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:33 am

I’m on vacation but managed to watch today. I love Michelle and think she’s going to be an excellent lead! She was just stunning last night and that dress… hearthumbsup

I’m not into all the gimmicks but some were better than others. I liked several of the guys and am interested to see how they are in dates. I haven’t been following along so didn’t know who she picked but Nayte doesn’t shock me if it’s him. She really liked him and he’s the FIR. I thought she was intrigued by Joe so will see how that goes.

So far I can’t see why they picked Clayton to be TB. I could imagine others could have been good, like maybe Pardeep or one of the others.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:38 pm

@albean99 enjoy your vacation! Thanks for posting your thoughts while you're away.

IA about Pardeep over Clayton. hmmm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:23 pm

I didn't watch the entire show (that will have to wait for the weekend,) but I liked what I saw. From what I saw, Michelle will be a terrific Bachelorette. One thing that stood out to me is that I thought she looked genuinely pained when she was talking to Joe about ghosting her. This seemed a bit odd to me as apparently all they had done was just DM each other. I wondered if perhaps she had had strong hopes in that direction at the time. Maybe she had a bit of a crush on him. That would explain why she kept him around for so long on the show. Perhaps she wanted to see if there was really anything there. Just some speculation on my part.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:59 pm

So I finally watched the first episode and wasn't impressed with the overly dramatic and, to me, overly produced introductions/arrivals of the men. Fire engines, apples and tables don't impress me much.

Michelle looked beautiful.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
eusebeia wrote:Did I hear that right--Nayte is originally from Winnipeg?  So two Canadian winners in a row?

He is from Winnipeg, but he lives in Dallas. I don't know if he is dual citizen or if he is there on a work permit.

ETA: I just noticed he added Winnipeg MB to his IG bio.

He's from Winnipeg, where his dad still lives. His mom actually lives in Omaha. He went to college at Eastern Washington University. And he now lives in Austin. So he may have dual citizenship or at the very least green card or something else that has allowed him to live in the states so long.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:08 pm

@appiah01 Thanks for explaining his family background. I'd like to believe Nayte is talented enough for his company to sponsor him with a green card, if he doesn't have dual citizenship.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pavalygurl
Norcalgal
mercieme
sdmom
eusebeia