SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:28 am

Some additional notes --

You could clearly see Michelle's attraction to Nayte on night one. I also felt that he benefitted from good timing -- he was the first to talk with her right after she sent Ryan packing. Seeing Ryan go home probably encouraged Nayte to open up quickly, and their good rapport likely served as a relief to Michelle after her disappointment with Ryan.

Ryan's sudden demise was clearly a producer set-up. Perhaps this experience will encourage him to wing it a bit more when it comes to personal relationships.

I think that Michelle at this point doesn't know what to make of Joe. I think she's simultaneously attracted to him and somewhat suspicious of him at the same time. In her shoes, I would be cautious about him as well.

I found Jack Russel's elimination puzzling. I thought he was charming, personable, and good-humored in his limo entrance.

The resort looks nice, but I would not want to have been going up and down those stairs all evening, especially in heels.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:10 pm

@Amethyst I always enjoy your after show thoughts. yes

Yes those stairs! I expect to see someone trip in the bloopers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13