SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:07 pm

I have to say, if it can’t be Chris Harrison as the host, Jesse Palmer is a great second pick! JMO

Last edited by southerngirlatheart on Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:08 pm

Yes I figured it would be Jesse if they were not going to go with Wells.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:09 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:10 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the snooping on the mansion! yes

I'm thrilled Jessie Palmer is hosting!! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

Well that’s GOOD NEWS about Salley!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

Ohh any other contestants back on SM? Possible other night one eliminations and early cuts?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:51 pm

Interesting they announced Jesse Palmer for "season 26", so maybe not a long term contract? I didn't watch his season, so I have no real feel for him. Thoughts?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:00 pm

Jesse Palmer just made this comment about the announcement on IG. It seems like filming hasn’t started yet…[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] grrr! Thanks. I just read a post where RS said yesterday and I posted it in our filming schedule. This sounds like they haven't started which I questioned RS's comments because they usually start on Fri/Sat/Sun. Previous FS were around 9/30.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I like him. I've seen him a few times, most recently hosting The Proposal. He was great. I just hope he stays himself comes up with a few good lines, and doesn't mimic CH.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:19 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Jesse Palmer just made this comment about the announcement on IG. It seems like filming hasn’t started yet…[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hmmm if that’s the case then he’s wrong about the Salley comment too… hmm… guess we’ll have to wait and see.

I loved Jesse Palmer’s season and I like him as a person. I think he’s going to do a great job!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith