SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:31 pm

the return of the traditional 2-on-1 gives me a bit of hope we're getting a back to normal season. it's been too long since they've had the dramatic shot of the shoe stepping out of the limo at frc laugh out loud

who are our villain guesses? i'm gonna go with genevieve. she looks like ashley i laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:47 pm

I’m interested to know who got this weeks 1 on 1 date because it’s usually the frontrunner.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:12 pm

Kayben14 wrote:I’m interested to know who got this weeks 1 on 1 date because it’s usually the frontrunner.
For the Bachelor, epi 3 ID has been the typical F1 with epi 4 ID being the F2 position

15     epi 3
16     epi 2
17     epi 6
18     epi 5
19     epi 3
20     epi 3
21     epi 3
22     epi 2
23     epi 5

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:49 am

Since there are 12 women left in episode 5. How many will be eliminated at the RC is it 2 or 3? Because I thought we went from 12 to 9 for episode 6

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:06 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:30 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Since there are 12 women left in episode 5. How many will be eliminated at the RC is it 2 or 3? Because I thought we went from 12 to 9 for episode 6
Correct, it is typically from 12 to 9 in epi 6.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

What??? That's not Toronto! That's Niagara Freakin Falls! I could have went to Dufferin Islands. Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2292733854 I was in Niagara Falls today for lunch, 10 minutes from Dufferin Islands. omg!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:09 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:35 pm

I could see it now, that 2-1 was left on the Niagara Cruise boat or on Dufferin Island talking to the Canadian geese. hmmm

That boat holds 700 people. If they didn't rent the whole boat I'm wondering if there will be more pics coming since it's usually quite full. For those who saw Katie and Blake's boat tour, you get really wet on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dufferin Island

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I could see it now, that 2-1 was left on the Niagara Cruise boat or on Dufferin Island talking to the Canadian geese. hmmm

That boat holds 700 people. If they didn't rent the whole boat I'm wondering if there will be more pics coming since it's usually quite full. For those who saw Katie and Blake's boat tour, you get really wet on it.

Dufferin Island

I was really wondering if they were going to get to the falls, I really couldn't see them leaving "Toronto" without going there as this is the closest that hey have been to the falls during regular epis in the show's history.  Can't remember the distances, but do you think they'd fit in Niagara on the lake in that too?  That was a really a nice picturesque area.  The one thing that I do remember from living back east is how vivid and bright the fall leave colors are.

source
source

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NOTL isn't far at all, not even 30 minutes of highway driving, or scenic route from the Falls. That was once voted the prettiest town in Canada. That would also be a great spot for filming.

I'm still so ticked I didn't know! I would have been there no problem!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith