SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She is either getting Abigail treatment or Hannah G treatment. Hannah G didn’t get her 1 on 1 date until episode 6 and she got the FIR also.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:  

She is either getting Abigail treatment or Hannah G treatment. Hannah G didn’t get her 1 on 1 date until episode 6 and she got the FIR also.

Same with Hannah Ann. No 1on1 till episode 6.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:13 pm

I assume based on RS’s tweet and him saying “yet to receive a 1 on 1. That Teddi made the F9.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by S_HM94 Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:40 pm

meh Lauren B didnt get her 1 on 1 with Arie until week 6 anyway I complete forget she was even there and the she got back to back 1 on 1s in France and Italy

S_HM94

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:21 am

It seems the women are always suffering through the arts... cold and shivering 😔

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:32 pm

Adding this one to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] post about the group date. The person posted said it was Croatia. So they went their first. Should be a seven person group date if nine women are there. I think I see Rachel for sure. Other possibles look like Sarah and Genevieve This pic I am posting loos to have Eliza? Pictures from Reddit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:19 pm

Seems like their is at least 7 women on this date from pictures which would make sense for a total of 9 women and two 1 on 1 dates. I think I see Sarah, Rachel, Eliza and maybe Genevieve. Surprisingly a lot of brunette women.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:23 pm

I was just about to say that looks more like Croatia than Austria.

I Googled and Rafa's Bistro& Bar is in Hvar. Gorgeous location. I was there for 4 days on my trip a couple of years ago.

The sign matches.

Temp in Hvar is about 18 to 20 degrees during the day at this time of year, so not too bad.

It's a really popular destination and lots of stuff to do. There is the fort on top of the city. (I included a photo from the top. We stayed just steps away from it.) Lots of boats available to island hop from Hvar. Brac and Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn) is one of the most famous in Europe. There are excursions to the Blue and Green Caves also not too far. I hope they actually show something good unlike last time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Brac, Zlatni Rat Beach

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Blue Cave

My photos.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:22 pm

We were in Hvar in 2018 for a day and night, near this time too. Too bad the weather was bad so we didn’t really enjoy the island.

It’s almost the end of tourist season. I wonder what cities they will travel in Croatia?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If they are only there for one episode, I think they would stick close to Hvar. They were in Dubrovnik before with Emily so I don't think they would go there and that is not far by boat.

It is a little cold for swimming now, so anything beach related might be off the table. Hvar is known for the yachts that come there so they could do some kind of yachting date. They could climb to the Spanish fortress on top of Hvar and maybe do a picnic. They could also go to the island of Korcula which is not that far and very pretty and supposedly the home of Marco Polo. Plitvicka Jezera is the national park on the mainland and is considered the best national park in Europe. Bit more of a trek, but stunning and not that busy this time of year. Split is also close by and they could do a game of thrones kind of date.

There is so much to do there. They are spoiled for choice. My brother just returned from there last week. The weather was good. Nice during the day, but a little chilly in the evening. He was on the coast and not the islands, but not that far from Hvar.

If they are going to Austria next, they could travel north and go to Pula or Rovinj which is the Istrian Area. Pula has the coliseum and Istria is very much like Tuscany. Also Zagreb is the capital and has the main airport to fly out of.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Plitvicka Jezera

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Rovinj

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Istria

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Pula

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Split

My photos

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:56 pm

I may not be impressed by the new lead but I'm excited that they're traveling to beautiful places again. :yes:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:06 am

Do we think this is their group date or could it be them filming their B-roll filming. I ask cause I think I see 9 women there and at most, there should only be 7-8 on the group date as there are usually 9 or 10 women still there at this point in time.

I am hoping we can figure out who the women are in these pics.

I have numbered the women in the pics. If they are the same ones, used the same numbers from each pic for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith