SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Rachel and that’s the only one I can clearly point out. All the brunettes look the same to me. Lol
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diamond Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:46 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Do we think this is their group date or could it be them filming their B-roll filming.  I ask cause I think I see 9 women there and at most, there should only be 7-8 on the group date as there are usually 9 or 10 women still there at this point in time.

I am hoping we can figure out who the women are in these pics.

I have numbered the women in the pics.  If they are the same ones, used the same numbers from each pic for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. Rachel
2. I think it could be Serene, but not sure
3. Sarah
4. Genevieve, which means Shanae must have been sent home on the 2-on-1
5. Eliza
7. I think that could be Mara? It's difficult to identify her from her profile, but maybe it's her
8 is definitely a producer, they wouldn't let a girl wear a cap during filming.
And I don't know about 6, 9 or 10. It could be contestants or it could be other producers.

Also, we know the last RC was on the 20th, 21st was for travel and supposedly yesterday should have been B roll filming day and today the 1-on-1, so I'm not really sure what they could have been doing today. Maybe it took them 2 days to travel there or they filmed the B-roll before the 1st 1-on-1 of the week
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:32 am

LOL, I thought [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had hair clips or something in her hair....wasn't thinking of a hat....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:23 am

Aunties_Love wrote:LOL, I thought [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had hair clips or something in her hair....wasn't thinking of a hat....

hehehe I think that is actually a man with a baseball cap.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for all the beautiful pictures and for the possible date locations!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:54 am

i don’t know how to bring it over but bachelor nation scoop on instagram posted a clip of teddi and clayton on a 1-on-1 on their story (there are other women walking behind them but they look like producers and clayton has his arm around teddi’s waist)
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the heads up. Here are two screen caps. Not sure how to bring the video. I honestly see chemistry in the short clip. And it looks like it’s off camera.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:03 am

i see chemistry too! she has strong serena p vibes imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:49 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:22 pm

I noticed another women in the upper right hand corner next to a producer in green jacket. The women a has shorter dark hair. Thought it could potentially be Gabby but it is hard to tell. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

Shouldn’t they still be traveling on the 28th if the RC is on tomorrow the 26th? But it seems like their is going to be a date that day, odd. Unless they only travel on the 27th because the flight to Vienna Austria is 1 hour and 20 minutes. Have they ever only travel for 1 day just because the locations were so close together?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:30 pm

From Croatia to Vienna is only about 1.5 hrs by air. If they travel Tues night after the rose ceremony or Wednesday morning, they have plenty of time to shoot any needed b-roll footage Wed afternoon.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith