SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:08 pm

so he pretty much confirmed gabby wasn't who he heard was eliminated at f4 laugh out loud i wasn't expecting her to be, but good to know
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:09 pm

ariwolf wrote:so he pretty much confirmed gabby wasn't who he heard was eliminated at f4 laugh out loud i wasn't expecting her to be, but good to know

That’s exactly what I thought when I read what he said.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:13 pm

laugh out loud yep pretty much agree considering she has the connection with folks in the franchise anyway. Like dean said "Gabby could win if not then she would be the next ette" no surprise here how they both Gabby and Susie made it into the F4....
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:56 pm

Just adding to what rs said on the live to what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already said.

He said 7 women made it to Austria from Croatia instead of six which he reported earlier. Both Eliza and Genevieve had social media activity after Croatia. So it’s possible if he is right they were the only to eliminated before Austria.

Also roses giving out per episode was 30 to 22, 22 to 18, 18 to 15, 15 to 12, 12 to 9, 9 to 7, 7 to 4.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:58 pm

chasus71 wrote:
Diamond wrote:Did Steve said something new on his live today? I had classes, so I couldn't listen

I only caught a few things:

1. The girl who was very drunk apparently called Clayton a "P^$sy". He didnt name who the girl was but it is someone who is eliminated early and it did not occur during a RC.

2. Talked about Gabby (didnt catch all of what was said) just mentioned that yes she could be one to go beyond F3 or even win but he is not sure yet. He heard she is a frontrunner though along with another (he didnt say which other though by name). He just reiterated how she is related to the franchise being Dean's ex. Regardless of where she finishes, if not F1, then a good chance she will be chosen as the Ette if no other stands out in the 2nd Bach season after.

3. Not much else just some asked how in the hell was clayton chosen for bachelor laugh out loud He didnt really say much on that.

4. He still hearing that Michael A. is the next Bachelor after Clayton. Not much has changed on that at all but can switch at the last minute.

I am catching up and watch the live. At what time/part did he talk about frontrunner for Clayton’s season?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:00 am

Considering Dean said a long time ago his ex might be the next ette, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already sleuthed IG/Playlist activity Oct 30th for Genevieve and Nov 2nd for Eliza, nothing we already didn't know.

I'm not sure they would go that far back for the ette especially when there's another Bachelor season after Clayton.

He's going to have an oscar winning performance on his exit to have been chosen because I have no idea what they were thinking. jmo but he does nothing for me, looks or personality.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:29 am

chasus71 wrote:
Diamond wrote:Did Steve said something new on his live today? I had classes, so I couldn't listen

I only caught a few things:

2. Talked about Gabby (didnt catch all of what was said) just mentioned that yes she could be one to go beyond F3 or even win but he is not sure yet. He heard she is a frontrunner though along with another (he didnt say which other though by name). He just reiterated how she is related to the franchise being Dean's ex. Regardless of where she finishes, if not F1, then a good chance she will be chosen as the Ette if no other stands out in the 2nd Bach season after.

So Gabby is one of the frontrunners (and seems to be in the final 3 based on how RS worded things), imo I hope the other frontrunner isn't Susie, it would just be very obvious and convenient if both women who are connected to Dean and Caelynn, not only made it far and ended up in the final 4, but were also the only 2 women who Clayton was the most interested in/liked out of 30 other women imho.

Last edited by Kure24 on Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:54 am

I agree with you both, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regarding Clayton, honestly he is so bland I would rather believe Rick should have been chosen over Clayton if the show was so determined to have the "Usual type" of bach lead. At least at this point more is known about Rick than Clayton, Plus IMO Rick is sooooo dreamy. I can see him being more heartbroken about Michelle not choosing him than Clayton. Oh well unseasoned chicken, IMO,

I think if both Susie and Gabby end up as F2 then that is the biggest scam the show could ever do. We already know production plays a lot into who the lead sends off. They like to keep the ones with drama and it wouldn't surprise me if they try to push Clayton towards both of these ladies just to have them both at the end, ensuring they will have a lady as ette/winner who is associated with Bach Nation alum. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:17 pm

Kure24 wrote:snipped

So Gabby is one of the frontrunners (and seems to be in the final 3 based on how RS worded things), imo I hope the other frontrunner isn't Susie, it would just be very obvious and convenient if both women who are connected to Dean and Caelynn, not only made it far and ended up in the final 4, but were also the only 2 women who Clayton was the most interested in/liked out of 30 other women imho.

Believe or not, that was my first thought when I read the article quoting Dean and Caelynn. hmmm

I did guess she would be in the F3 due to the body language in the s/caps that were posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:36 pm

Clayton’s brother Patrick posted from the airport a couple of hours ago. The family is currently flying to Iceland for meet the family of the final two women.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:17 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Clayton’s brother Patrick posted from the airport a couple of hours ago. The family is currently flying to Iceland for meet the family of the final two women.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by ariwolf on Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the info and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the s/cap.

How do we know he is flying to Iceland? TYIA

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith