SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:52 pm

if filming wraps tomorrow and michelle's mta is taping on the 22nd i wonder if clayton & his f1 will just fly out of iceland immediately and get their post-frc time together in LA instead?
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:54 pm

With none of the women coming back to social media today, if the final rose ceremony was yesterday. Do we think the final rose ceremony is happening today?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:55 pm

I mentioned this before but I think that they left some of production behind to film the MTA for Michelle's season. IMO the filming schedule is too tight for them to finish filming in Iceland and the same crew get back to film the MTA

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:58 pm

Contestant IG pages are starting to open to public. Haven’t seen any of the ones that are confirmed to make it far yet open. I have seen Jill, Melina, and Jane pages open. Tessa as well. Add Mara and Lindsay D. Adding more as they open, Samantha, Hunter, Hailey and Sierra. Add Elizabeth and Marlena. And Ency.

Edit note the only one of these that we know for sure made it to at least Houston was Sierra.

Add Eliza and Rihanna to the ones that open Instagrams.

Edit this morning Ivana and Kate became public on Instagram. Cassidy is open and Shanae is deleted about 12 post on IG. Only Eliza of the women that made it to Croatia seem to be public although we are missing one of the women that made it that far. Also saw that Romeo from Michelle’s season follows Shanae and 11 other women so far on this season.

Okay some movement for a few contestants that made it to Croatia. Genevieve deleteed/achieved 50 post and. Sarah deleted/achieved about 13. And Genevieve just went public. Claire and Kira now public.

Lyndsey’s ig is public. Daria public. Now just waiting for the f4, Teddi and Sarah (who are believed to made it to Austria), and Shanae.(season villain).

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:01 pm; edited 9 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:11 am

so are we thinking that today was the FRC?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 am

Aunties_Love wrote:so are we thinking that today was the FRC?
I think the final rose ceremony was yesterday or Sunday. Because Parisa one of the producers in Paris right now.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:27 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:so are we thinking that today was the FRC?
I think the final rose ceremony was yesterday or Sunday. Because Parisa one of the producers in Paris right now.

Producer Jordon also just made a story about going home and he is on a plane. So lookss like some fly outs of Iceland are today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:41 pm

I remember Peter Weber saying on his recent podcast discussing Hannah’s Book that when he got eliminated a producer and him flew to Paris to get away and not be back in the states until filming is over. So I am wondering if Parisa one the producers has either the women at F3 or F2 with her in Paris until they head back to the states.

I am going to guess that Clayton was not at the “Men Tell All” typing yesterday because they still see to be Iceland.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Kayben14 wrote:I remember Peter Weber saying on his recent podcast discussing Hannah’s Book that when he got eliminated a producer and him flew to Paris to get away and not be back in the states until filming is over. So I am wondering if Parisa one the producers has either the women at F3 or F2 with her in Paris until they head back to the states.

I am going to guess that Clayton was not at the “Men Tell All” typing yesterday because they still see to be Iceland.

Blake H said the same thing about going to Paris before he came home. But Parisa had a story a couple days ago about seeing Paris soon. So I think she just got there. Also she doesn’t seem to be a contestant producer. She seemed to be in each hometown date so she is either one of the lead producers or a coordinating producer. It usually a contestant producer that takes takes contestants to another country to hide out.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't believe how beautiful Iceland is. The locations are gorgeous!

I'm spending too much time with Bing Translator trying to figure out how they messed up with "pepper". laugh out loud
Yeah, I couldn’t get past that either. giggling
Pipar=pepper, sveinn=boy, but as one word, piparsveinn, it actually means bachelor.
We’ll need a linguist to get further.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: I bet this is kind of a big deal in Iceland, if Michelle’s season is currently airing there. The entire country is just about 350K people and Reykjavík is 130K.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:56 pm

First real social media activity by f4, Susie deleted a post.

Rachel is also deleting post.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wow you figure out pepper boy! Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698 thumbsup

It seems strange they'd back track to Paris. Maybe if production are leaving, Clayton and the F1 are remaining for a couple of days and the F2-F3 could be in Paris.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith