SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:57 pm

Clayton finally has some social media activity, followed a producer. This producer was one of Matt James lead producers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:38 am

Susie has had some social media activity also. She deleted a post and unfollowed Clayton. Not sure if they means she does or doesn’t win but the time of Clayton being on SM around the same time is interesting 👀

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:46 pm

With Shanae going public on Instagram, only the f4 and Sarah and Teddi have not. All six are confirmed to have made it to Europe portion of filming (and most likely Austria). I find it interesting that these six are the last to go public.

Adding to the topic of Susie unfollowing Clayton, right now Shanae still follows him (obviously preseason follow) and from Reddit apparently Sierra followed him before and since unfollowed. So I don’t think the producers say anything about preseason follows. Contestants just choose if they want to or not. Of course this really tells us nothing about Susies unfollow.

One more edit, saw two producer show flying in plane stories on Instagram last night. On of them showed the plane over LA. So it looks like most of the producers that went to California got in last night.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:33 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:so are we thinking that today was the FRC?
I think the final rose ceremony was yesterday or Sunday. Because Parisa one of the producers in Paris right now.

so our filming schedule of the 22nd having the FRC looks to still be right?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:40 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:
I think the final rose ceremony was yesterday or Sunday. Because Parisa one of the producers in Paris right now.

I think the final RC was on Sunday the 21st because the women came back on IG Tuesday at 12am.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:44 pm

What is Scott Marcin’s role with the franchise?  I noticed Serene follows him now.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:10 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:What is Scott Marcin’s role with the franchise?  I noticed Serene follows him now.
Producer….he was Brandon J’s producer (Michelle’s season) as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:53 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:

I think the final RC was on Sunday the 21st because the women came back on IG Tuesday at 12am.
If that is the case then imo, both mtf's happened on the same day. That is the only way to remove a day from the filming schedule.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:

If that is the case then imo, both mtf's happened on the same day.  That is the only way to remove a day from the filming schedule.

Is it possible he only had 1 meet the family?

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:26 pm

IMO, anything is possible. Just trying to figure things as if we are having a normal season....but if there was only one MTF, that would solve that but then if that were the case, there would only be one lcd. IF that were the case, then imo, filming would of ended on the 20th but we don't really see that as a possibility per sleuthing so far, IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:33 pm

he looks great and very happy imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith