SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 pm

smg2587 wrote:Clayton followed a couture and wedding dress designer out of Austria and the designer followed him back. So I am guessing we are getting some type of fashion date or possibly a shopping before htds,

Great observation! I wondering who got that pampered date? Maybe F1?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sportsgirl94 Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:56 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Clayton followed a couture and wedding dress designer out of Austria and the designer followed him back. So I am guessing we are getting some type of fashion date or possibly a shopping before htds,

I agree with you. It was probably F1 like Matt did with Rachael. There were photos of Serene’s 1-on-1 in Austria.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:15 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:

I agree with you. It was probably F1 like Matt did with Rachael.  There were photos of Serene’s 1-on-1 in Austria.  
So we don’t think it was Serene? Because that didn’t really look like her date based on the pictures but who knows.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:35 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:

I agree with you. It was probably F1 like Matt did with Rachael.  There were photos of Serene’s 1-on-1 in Austria.  
So we don’t think it was Serene? Because that didn’t really look like her date based on the pictures but who knows.

I don’t think it was. The date looked casual to me almost like exploring the city.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:57 pm

clayton is (finally) getting officially anounced on gma tomorrow

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:59 pm

He just got announced at the end of the episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:10 am

Will do screencaps later but so far I see kissing shots with Gabby, Rachel. That red dress with the car may be the couture dress date. Need a closer look though at who it is. That dress just looks designer. First guess is Susie but it only a first guess.

Most of these shots are far away. Not even sure I see a Rachel kiss shot anymore. The only clear cut 100%romantic shot we have is with Gabby.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:30 am

Clayton Echard Set As Leading Man for Season 26 of ‘The Bachelor,’ Premiering Jan. 3 on ABC

First Look at the Globetrotting 26th Season Unveiled in ‘The Bachelorette’

Following an emotional and tear-stained exit from Michelle’s season of “The Bachelorette,” Clayton Echard will step into the role of “The Bachelor” for the show’s upcoming 26th season, kicking off the series’ landmark 20th year. Clayton was first introduced to audiences on the current season of “The Bachelorette,” where he showed off his rugged good looks and Viking-level athleticism while managing to charm even the harshest of critics—a group of fifth-grade students. He is a puppy-loving goofball with a heart of gold (and surprisingly good dance moves) who is ready to find the love of his life. Clayton’s journey as “The Bachelor” premieres on the previously announced date of MONDAY, JAN. 3 (8:00-10:00 p.m.), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

Clayton Echard, “The Bachelor” Season 26
Clayton Echard, who was first introduced as one of Michelle Young’s suitors on the current season of “The Bachelorette,” not only connects romantically with the captivating Minneapolis school teacher but is also a favorite of Michelle’s middle school students. Ultimately, however, Michelle sends Clayton home, leading to one of the most emotional and heart-wrenching moments in “Bachelor” history. In that one touching moment, Clayton’s genuine desire to find a partner and start a family shines through, and never has it been so evident that one man deserves a second chance at finding that great love.

Nicknamed “Claynos” by his friends in the house due partly to his sculpted physique, Clayton grows stronger with every rose, opening himself up to Michelle in ways he never thought possible. This Midwestern man proves he is so much more than just a good-looking guy with a rock-hard bod. He’s a throwback romantic who’s not afraid to put himself out there for love.

Clayton graduated with a bachelor’s degree in health science from the University of Missouri, where he also minored in business and Spanish. He currently works in medical sales but is embarking on his MBA with the intention of starting his own business.

A walk-on for the University of Missouri football team, Clayton quickly became a scholarship player who took on a prominent role in guiding the team to back-to-back SEC championship games and a national top ten ranking. He even had a brief stint with the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks before quickly realizing his football abilities didn’t quite match his business acumen.

Back home in Missouri, Clayton enjoys spending time at his family home on Lake St. Louis. You can often find him there tubing out on the boat, fishing off the dock or getting competitive over some cornhole with his friends, his two younger brothers and his mom and dad.

Growing up in the idyllic suburbs of St. Louis, Clayton had the perfect example of what marriage and love can be. His parents, Brian and Kelly, have been married for 29 years, and their relationship is precisely the kind Clayton so desperately wants for himself. Just like his parents, Clayton’s looking for a partner, a great love and a best friend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:36 am

This looks like Rachel’s HTD

Is this Susie or Rachel? It looks European and I don’t think any other blondes made it further than Toronto  (that we know

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:40 am

ariwolf wrote:This looks like Rachel’s HTD

Is this Susie or Rachel? It looks European and I don’t think any other blondes made it further than Toronto  (that we know

Just the area alone I would think those lake shots were Rachel. Trying to find the place rs said they went during her htd to try and match with Rachel.
Here is rs tweet. It looks really similar.

I don’t think either Susie and Rachel are that other blonde. We are still missing someone that went to Europe. Maybe that’s her.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:50 am

Bay watch date caps.

Elizabeth was in that outfit for the night portion.

The clear shot of gabby.

Teddi

Couture dress date in Vienna. Could be anyone with long hair.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith