SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:03 am

I think this is all spliced because in one clip it looks like a black spaghetti strap dress on the brunette crying but the brunette has on the orange dress with spaghetti straps only seen from the back. In another clip there is a different brunette who has on a lime green spaghetti strap dress. They have spliced so much together here. More is noticeable I am sure when the S/caps are posted.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:03 am

Great sleuthing! TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:04 am

I think that TPTB are tripping the audience and RS up by spoiling their own damned show laugh out loud.

Quite a disclosure by Clayton for letting the women know he slept with each... taking away that loving feeling

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:07 am

Who had the season where there was a pool table?? I don't know who it was on the pool table but there was another season I remember we sleuthed in detail. Anyone remember?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Who had the season where there was a pool table?? I don't know who it was on the pool table but there was another season I remember we sleuthed in detail. Anyone remember?
Ben Higgins

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:14 am

Found it. It was JoJo and Robby F2. I'd be interested if we can get that s/cap of the pool table and identify her.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ben too? With who?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:17 am

I think Hannah and Peter also had scenes making out on a pool table
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:19 am

clayton said he found love so i guess his f1 ended up being okay with it no idea at least she knew before he proposed, unlike lauren b and ben
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:19 am

Okay getting the caps ready and I will say Rachel is the most featured person in it and it’s not that close. A lot of Shanae as well. Gabby seen a good amount with Sarah, Susie, and Serene less than those three.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ben too? With who?
I thought he did with Jojo but you are prolly right that it was Jojo with Robby. Hannah and Pilot P had a pool table make out too as someone already noted above.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:24 am

smg2587 wrote:Okay getting the caps ready and I will say Rachel is the most featured person in it and it’s not that close. A lot of Shanae as well. Gabby seen a good amount with Sarah, Susie, and Serene less than those three.

Is this the full season promo yet? or is it just a pre-lim promo? To me they are just showcasing the drama right now.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith