SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:03 am

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:15 am

Let's see...Jimmy predicts Susie as the winner...or maybe he doesn't pick anyone. Does JK have a better in than RS? My money is on Yes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:01 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:52 am

He comes across so nervous when being interviewed. Then other times he is so sincere and seems like a good guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He comes across so nervous when being interviewed. Then other times he is so sincere and seems like a good guy.

GA, I have to disagree with you on this. I thought Clayton did a great job with JK and didn’t seem any more nervous than anyone would be being on that show. It has to be almost surreal for these people who get plucked out of nowhere with no media experience to then find themself in this position. Not true in all cases (e.g. pageant queens, etc.)

And I loved his poker face when asked about who he picked.

He did say he recently almost got caught by a recent interviewer. Think someone mentioned that here….might be truth to it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] best recap podcast IMO

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:03 am

luvstx wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He comes across so nervous when being interviewed. Then other times he is so sincere and seems like a good guy.

GA, I have to disagree with you on this.  I thought Clayton did a great job with JK and didn’t seem any more nervous than anyone would be being on that show.  It has to be almost surreal for these people who get plucked out of nowhere with no media experience to then find themself in this position.  Not true in all cases (e.g. pageant queens, etc.)

And I loved his poker face when asked about who he picked.

He did say he recently almost got caught by a recent interviewer.  Think someone mentioned that here….might be truth to it.

Do we know what interview that was ? Did anyone catch what he said that almost gave it away? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:29 am

Hi guys ! Would anyone know how I can watch this season in Australia please??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] try this. I'm not sure that it will work for you. Let me know if it does.

This is CityTV in Canada. They upload the next day and in the past those outside Canada were able to view.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:43 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Hi guys ! Would anyone know how I can watch this season in Australia please??
you can download these:

episode 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

episode 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:19 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if we'll be able to view MAFS Australia's new season anywhere on the internet? I think it would be season 9. TIA

Moved your question here.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:03 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith