SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:25 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:48 pm

I can see him getting really beat up when all is said and done .. poor guy wont know what hit him.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:41 pm

This sounds like a positive thing.

It's not as formulaic as what we've seen in recent seasons, but I think that's a little bit refreshing about him."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think he just isn't mature enough, not sure that's the correct word, maybe not socially experienced enough, but he seemed lost in every epi and walks away for a time out when he has to think about a situation.

All the comments about him having a hard time on what viewers think or will think, to me is very concerning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:47 pm

Fleiss and company really found the perfect stooge for the Bachelor role this time around - too naive, too willing to follow direction and too horny to know not to bed and tell multiple women. He probably deserves all the flack coming his way, but I’m beginning to feel sorry for him.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:56 pm

barbell wrote:Fleiss and company really found the perfect stooge for the Bachelor role this time around - too naive, too willing to follow direction and too horny to know not to bed and tell multiple women. He probably deserves all the flack coming his way, but I’m beginning to feel sorry for him.

Nope. Can't feel sorry for him for sleeping with multiple people...the other stuff, yes, but not for that. If you are so confused, keep it in your pants. You are on national tv. Did he think nobody would notice?

I find it hard to have sympathy for people who have no self control. Seems to be a difficult concept these days. Few appear to think about the consequences of their actions and then want sympathy after the fact. My sympathy meter is pretty much at nil these days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA and I feel sorry for him too. I think he just doesn't know how to handle difficult situations.

I hope he is surrounded by a good group of friends and family because to me, it sounds like he can't handle the negativity and is already concerned of what's to come.

Yes, they get themselves in this situation, but some situations could be avoided if they are mature enough and use their head to make decisions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:13 pm

According to his reader questions and answers from today, RS doesn’t think Clayton gets rejected at the FRC or even before the rose ceremony. So what else could have happened? I can’t imagine him dumping all of the F3 just to leave single…. Anybody wanna throw out some other ideas?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:19 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:According to his reader questions and answers from today, RS doesn’t think Clayton gets rejected at the FRC or even before the rose ceremony. So what else could have happened? I can’t imagine him dumping all of the F3 just to leave single…. Anybody wanna throw out some other ideas?
i think rs has no clue what happens and is just parroting the rumor that's been fed to him in a desperate attempt to salvage his credibility. i mentioned this upthread but what he heard about tayshia was wrong. even on peter's season he also said there was no frc and that was wrong too.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:22 pm

ariwolf wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:According to his reader questions and answers from today, RS doesn’t think Clayton gets rejected at the FRC or even before the rose ceremony. So what else could have happened? I can’t imagine him dumping all of the F3 just to leave single…. Anybody wanna throw out some other ideas?
i think rs has no clue what happens and is just parroting the rumor that's been fed to him in a desperate attempt to salvage his credibility. i mentioned this upthread but what he heard about tayshia was wrong. even on peter's season he also said there was no frc and that was wrong too.

I didn’t watch Tayshia’s season, so that is interesting to know! I’ll laugh my butt off if he is getting punked, again laugh out loud
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:27 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
ariwolf wrote:

I didn’t watch Tayshia’s season, so that is interesting to know! I’ll laugh my butt off if he is getting punked, again laugh out loud
it was so funny, first he said she chose zac but they weren't engaged and weren't doing well. then a couple of weeks before the finale aired he said he was hearing that tayshia had broken up with zac, was talking to brendan, and they were working on a relationship. then like an hour before the finale he tweeted that actually, tayshia and zac were engaged and still together laugh out loud which sleuthers had already figured out months ago

like i wouldn't be shocked if clayton DOES leave alone because rachel is clearly devastated at the end and that's a lot to get over in a few days. but i won't be shocked either if the day of the finale we get another "whoops, they got engaged" update from rs laugh out loud

Last edited by ariwolf on Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:28 pm

If things are bad enough that he tells his parents that nobody wants to be there, I could see him thinking the best option is to leave single IMO. Could explain Rachel saying in the previews "I promise you, this is going to haunt you."
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:33 pm

ariwolf wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:
ariwolf wrote:

it was so funny, first he said she chose zac but they weren't engaged and weren't doing well. then a couple of weeks before the finale aired he said he was hearing that tayshia had broken up with zac, was talking to brendan, and they were working on a relationship. then like an hour before the finale he tweeted that actually, tayshia and zac were engaged and still together laugh out loud which sleuthers had already figured out months ago

like i wouldn't be shocked if clayton DOES leave alone because rachel is clearly devastated at the end and that's a lot to get over in a few days. but i won't be shocked either if the day of the finale we get another "whoops, they got engaged" update from rs laugh out loud

I just went read what the spoilers were for Tayshia’s season and got quite the laugh. If I would have read your recap first though it would have been quicker. It was funny! laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have not heard that yet from Rachel, can you point me in the right direction of which video it’s from?!?! Thanks!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith