SELECT CONTENT

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:37 am

cupcakespiice wrote:He went public
Me thinks not F1, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:05 pm

@mbl noticed yesterday he deleted a post, if the RC was Thursday, and if he got his phone back he could be F1. IMO definitely F3/F2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:39 pm

@GuardianAngel @mercieme It’s interesting because you could see a situation where the F1’s handler tells the F1 to log into IG and make a minimal change to throw people off. But that may also be a stretch. Hard to know.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:29 pm

I think since he hasn’t posted any stories & we haven’t seen anything to confirm he’s been home, he’s not ruled out. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:07 pm

mbl wrote:@GuardianAngel @mercieme It’s interesting because you could see a situation where the F1’s handler tells the F1 to log into IG and make a minimal change to throw people off. But that may also be a stretch.  Hard to know.

This is exactly what I think happened with Garrett/Becca. By the time the FRC happened, media was going crazy (rightly so imo) about his likes on IG. Like I mentioned upthread somewhere, he made changes, he deleted a link which was in his bio which referenced a controversial topic (I think it was guns  scmiiw) I don't think they told him to change his bio to throw people off, I think it was due to all the controversy at the time. They must have told him, otherwise how would he know what was going on? This was later sleuthed to be done several hours after the FRC. Proof with s/caps. Wish I kept the proof but a post by his family member, the time stamp on it, and the many hours I spent matching up the difference in the time zone confirmed it for me. As some may recall he later changed his IG 2-3 times.

So I'd like to think that those in the F3/4 who aren't SM savy might be told, clean up your SM if there's anything controversial. I find it hard to believe TPTB don't check SM beforehand, but am of the opinion they'll ignore the ones that do have anything on their SM that they can use for drama later. Some examples Lee Garrett/Rachel's season. Who knows what the deleted post consists of but obviously there is a reason. Maybe an ex he didn't want divulged?

Totally unfair on my part, but we have another Garrett this season which I'm already not liking because of the similarities of GY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:26 pm

I noticed that he added "Artist" to his IG bio. Finetuning his branding is not something one does while in bliss with Michelle. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:37 pm

@seton Do you know when he did that?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:41 pm

mbl wrote:@seton Do you know when he did that?

some time in the 24 hrs from yesterday morning to this morning, i think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:21 pm

what does everyone think of the challenge he was in that was broadcast on 8/11/21?
Obviously, pre-recorded but how far prerecorded?

You can see the time/date on his phone but I cant make it out.
Also, the Ally chick says that she had been waiting all summer which dates it a little. no idea

https://www.facebook.com/SkillsCanadaNewfoundlandandLabrador/videos/509078757058512/

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:24 pm

@seton geez if this guy didn’t make F4, IMO many folks will be shook laugh out loud
When was that B roll shot in downtown Minnesota please? I know Clayton was identified there but any idea if folks were able to identify Chris in that B roll? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:27 pm

mercieme wrote:@seton geez if this guy didn’t make F4, IMO many folks will be shook laugh out loud
When was that B roll shot in downtown Minnesota please? I know Clayton was identified there but any idea if folks were able to identify Chris in that B roll? Thanks

B Roll shot 8/15/21. Same day as Joe's Twins game 1on1 in which he was wearing the same outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:29 pm

Oh he is a cutie pie!! Love his personality, I think he matches Michelle really good & can see him going far, if so He could be in the F2 (possibly even F1).

The video there could be an early pre-record (perhaps occurred in JULY maybe) and she just now decided to post it maybe, @seton
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
CanadianBachFan
flojo031
ReneeM
mercieme
luvnunity