SELECT CONTENT

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:42 pm

chasus71 wrote:Oh he is a cutie pie!! Love his personality, I think he matches Michelle really good & can see him going far, if so He could be in the F2 (possibly even F1).

The video there could be an early pre-record (perhaps occurred in JULY maybe) and she just now decided to post it maybe,  @seton

Yeah, I could definitely see him as F1 (or failing that, maybe our next Bachelor!)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:35 am

@seton OMG - Chris is so much fun, so good looking and I can only imagine what a nice guy he is - all based on that video. I have a hard time believing the producers would choose him as the next Bachelor. Not too many American women would want to move to Nova Scotia.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:03 pm

seton wrote:what does everyone think of the challenge he was in that was broadcast on 8/11/21?
Obviously, pre-recorded but how far prerecorded?

You can see the time/date on his phone but I cant make it out.
Also, the Ally chick says that she had been waiting all summer which dates it a little. no idea

https://www.facebook.com/SkillsCanadaNewfoundlandandLabrador/videos/509078757058512/

Chris G. is one of my pre-season favorites and hope that he made it to F4. He's the total package, and am eager to see potential sparkage between him and Michelle. Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 4256136633 I was looking at the Skills Canada website, FB page and the video trying to sleuth out any potential clues, but couldn't find anything which is really frustrating. Stupid question, but is it possible that they could have filmed that challenge prior to Chris leaving for filming and delayed posting until August? Is it normal for an organization/company to do that? I don't know, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part because I want Chris to be in the F4 really badly. After the whole John H. debacle/mix-up during Katie's season, I just don't want to get my hopes up again. Silly right? I guess time will tell as to how all of this plays out.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:10 pm

flojo031 wrote:
seton wrote:what does everyone think of the challenge he was in that was broadcast on 8/11/21?
Obviously, pre-recorded but how far prerecorded?

You can see the time/date on his phone but I cant make it out.
Also, the Ally chick says that she had been waiting all summer which dates it a little. no idea

https://www.facebook.com/SkillsCanadaNewfoundlandandLabrador/videos/509078757058512/

Chris G. is one of my pre-season favorites and hope that he made it to F4. He's the total package, and am eager to see potential sparkage between him and Michelle.  Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 4256136633 I was looking at the Skills Canada website, FB page and the video trying to sleuth out any potential clues, but couldn't find anything which is really frustrating. Stupid question, but is it possible that they could have filmed that challenge prior to Chris leaving for filming and delayed posting until August? Is it normal for an organization/company to do that? I don't know, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part because I want Chris to be in the F4 really badly. After the whole John H. debacle/mix-up during Katie's season, I just don't want to get my hopes up again. Silly right? I guess time will tell as to how all of this plays out.

I am not sure about when the skills CA thing was filmed, I assume it is well before he started filming. When I was researching this event it seems to run from May to Jul, usually during regular times the live event takes place in JUNE. I noticed that the website for Skills CA did post a good luck video on their IG wishing Chris luck on the Bachelorette. That was posted on July 27th. Also another video they posted which was for this challenge Chris was in, the site advertised it on AUG 9th on their IG informing that it would be posted on Aug 11th. It did not indicate that it was LIVE, so this has me assuming that it was recorded at an earlier date. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:55 pm

I had a post ready to send last night but was having so much trouble connecting due to storms.

The vid was hilarious!

I notice, the girl had shorts and a Tshirt and Chris had a long sleeved sweater and vest on, which looked strange to me. Nova Scotia doesn't get cold in the summer.

It didn't look like to me they were doing it at the same time? As if one was filmed at one time and Chris's another time since they didn't talk to each other? The announcer for Ally was female and it was male for Chris.

I too was searching around the Skills website and noticed the real challenges are Nov/21, and they had one last Nov/20.

I took a s/shot of the timer, but can't see anything clearly other than the time.

The other thing I noticed is when he was introduced the person said 18 feet 16 feet, which I thought oh yeah. I had noticed the night before snooping his IG, he's really tall.

Looking forward to seeing his limo entrance, towering over Michelle!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I had a post ready to send last night but was having so much trouble connecting due to storms.

The vid was hilarious!

I notice, the girl had shorts and a Tshirt and Chris had a long sleeved sweater and vest on, which looked strange to me. Nova Scotia doesn't get cold in the summer.

It didn't look like to me they were doing it at the same time? As if one was filmed at one time and Chris's another time since they didn't talk to each other? The announcer for Ally was female and it was male for Chris.

I too was searching around the Skills website and noticed the real challenges are Nov/21, and they had one last Nov/20.

I took a s/shot of the timer, but can't see anything clearly other than the time.

The other thing I noticed is when he was introduced the person said 18 feet 16 feet, which I thought oh yeah. I had noticed the night before snooping his IG, he's really tall.

Looking forward to seeing his limo entrance, towering over Michelle!

Great!! thanks for your insight GA!! I too believe this was recorded at a much earlier date and they are showing it now which is not unheard of. I would suspect they try and get these things pre-recorded in case they cant get their schedules matched up to record live.

I for one am really looking forward to seeing Chris and how he clicks with Michelle. Even if he is not F1, I have a feeling the audience will love him. Such a cool guy, great personality and I absolutely love his red hair!!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:33 pm

Is it possible that Chris could have been eliminated before the F4?

I also wonder why RS has yet to release the picture of the "guy on the jet ski "LCD (F2). He said it wasn't Nayte or Joe but someone else. I think if we saw this photo we could figure it out who it is and then we would have at least a second to final piece in this puzzle.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:42 pm

@chasus71 I think so. I think Chris could be like Canadian Mike from Clare's season. People thought he made it far but he went home night 1.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:46 pm

@ReneeM I may have to agree with you here. Even if he had no SM action until recently it just seems weird that we have nothing on the F4 except basically 2 guys who we believe could have made it far: Joe & Nayte, with Nayte coming out on top probably ( Joe could be F2).

Chris still seems to be so quiet on SM, not sure if he was like that before the show but he really hasn't done much like posting a new picture or even an IG story. To me it doesn't mean much but I think I need to set myself up to believe that he could have been eliminated before F4 or even F2. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:10 pm

I haven't checked yet but are any of the guys following each other? I don't see where Chris is following any of the guys but didn't dig in deep. I just wondered if other guys are following each other and he isn't.

I was looking for any recent speaking engagements and can't find any.

Then right in front of my face, he tweeted on Sept 9th 9:59pm (either Eastern or 10:59pm Halifax) which was the FRC, and a few retweets. Prior to that no activity since July 19th. imo Sept 9th is when he may have had first access to his phone since the tweet and retweet took place on the same day.

delete
https://twitter.com/gallantchris?lang=en

I know from pretty solid information a previous F3 a few seasons ago left to return home the day before the FRC. Things could have changed since then, but that appears to me his first SM activity. It was discovered by @mbl on Sept 10th he deleted a post. Sept 11 @mercieme posted he accepted a reddit poster's follow request and on the same day went public.

I'm thinking he's still in the F3 spot.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6085p48-christopher-gallant-bachelorette-18-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:24 pm

@GuardianAngel Good find on the tweet! When you say F3, do you mean in the final 3 men or he finishes F3?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:27 pm

@GuardianAngel Great find! I think this definitively rules him out as F1. Somehow I don't think people are getting on twitter to talk about politics the night they get engaged in another country.

As for the guys following one another, I think there's been a new rule in the past few seasons that contestants can't follow each other until the episode they're eliminated airs.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
CanadianBachFan
flojo031
ReneeM
mercieme
luvnunity