SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@seton Yours specifically says "it's private". His doesn't say that.

Thanks for checking that for me, GA
Yeah, it looks like it was deleted then. There would be a difference message if it was deleted for copyright. (obviously, I am on YT a lot giggling )

Back to top Go down

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:14 pm

It would specifically say deleted due to copyright, or in my case many times, the user has not made video available in your area. laugh out loud

I tried using Wayback Machine which normally shows a history of the youtube channel but no luck.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.youtube.com/user/crechard10*

I'm leaning that he is out. Even if it was someone else that uploaded it, why would they delete it? I'm thinking for some reason (wish I can remember more of the vid) he's the one who deleted it jmo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:15 pm

I know if someone removes/deletes a video on YT that they uploaded, the message shown from YT would say exactly that, specifically "The video has been removed by the uploader"

Example below of a deleted YT video:

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Screen10
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:28 pm

@chasus71 well, the plot thickens. laugh out loud Thanks for sharing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:31 pm

I dont remember ever seeing that message. I wonder if it depends on what browser u use?

Anyway, I checked my YT and the THREE options for any video is Public, Private, or Unlisted. Does anyone know what is the message if the video is Unlisted?

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:34 pm

@seton I am not sure about the "Unlisted" message but I noticed when I click on the YT video that was posted of Clayton it just takes me straight to my YT page with no message to show that the video is unavailable.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:41 pm

I took a quick look at the YT Help forum and it looks like the reason is usually stated WHY the vid is unavailable just like mine saying that it's private.

I found one person who got a plain "This video is unavailable" message and they didnt solve why it was :/

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:44 pm

Very strange indeed, who knows it could be an anomaly that happens sometimes with YT videos. Who knows.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:49 pm

I don't think the video was posted on the existing channel that has the football highlight video. I remember the channel saying it only had 1 video, which is what I posted here. I'm not a youtube wiz, but is it possible he just deleted the channel altogether, video and all? It seems he may have just created it to upload a vid for a class.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:54 pm

@Al I am not sure about that either because what I can remember from me saving YT channels and videos if it was deleted or whatever, there would still be a message stating how and why the specific channel/video was removed. It would at least say the channel no longer exist from what I can remember anyway.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:57 pm

Al wrote:I don't think the video was posted on the existing channel that has the football highlight video. I remember the channel saying it only had 1 video, which is what I posted here. I'm not a youtube wiz, but is it possible he just deleted the channel altogether, video and all? It seems he may have just created it to upload a vid for a class.

Thanks, I was hoping you would chime in. My understanding is that if the vid is unavailable bc the channel was deleted, it would say so.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:49 pm

I am sad if he is out because he was by far my #1 pick, such a cutie pie too. I am still hoping it is an anomaly. I know dont judge me laugh out loud there is still some hope & potential glimpse of who are in the F4 and at HT's....
Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3uh7u2ua4x77ahchfmhboajuauazdjrdcpdyzdrzj&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
mbl
sdmom
ariwolf
mercieme
mizzoufan