SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Yesterday at 5:06 pm

@cupcakespiice wrote:What week did he go home? Because I hope this isn’t another f11 who had zero connection with the lead situation like Katie
tell that to the folks on reddit who are having meltdowns because it isn't pardeep  Rolling Eyes

ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Yesterday at 5:12 pm

Yes I see many are not happy that the show went back to status quo where the Bachelor selection is concerned. I dont need to be specific on that reason I am sure.

I too think they should have picked someone with a more diverse background. Maybe they will choose an Andrew or a Mike for Bachelor 2023???
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 2156

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Yesterday at 5:21 pm

He looks like Jesse Palmer to me.
He’s good looking for sure, and I will hold my judgement until I see him in live action.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Yesterday at 5:24 pm

Took a look at his mom’s Facebook and in one of her most recent posts she says that she is against requiring students/faculty/staff at college campuses to be vaccinated. She thinks people should have a choice. I find this stance so reckless during a pandemic that has taken away so much from our kids (both younger and college-aged), and it is so disappointing that the show would choose someone as it’s lead whose family members are aligned with such views.
mbl
mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Yesterday at 5:27 pm

@mbl wrote:Took a look at his mom’s Facebook and in one of her most recent posts she says that she is against requiring students/faculty/staff at college campuses to be vaccinated. She thinks people should have a choice. I find this stance so reckless during a pandemic that has taken away so much from our kids (both younger and college-aged), and it is so disappointing that the show would choose someone as it’s lead whose family members are aligned with such views.  

Yes that is kind of problematic for sure and we know this will get ridiculed on SM & sadly her SM will be attacked. This is a major issue though because these are people's children being put at risk. Goodness I guess we shall see.

I wonder if the show is still getting a feel and if they could be planning to film others to throw off the press? no idea scratch question
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Yesterday at 5:53 pm

@chasus71 wrote:
@mbl wrote:Took a look at his mom’s Facebook and in one of her most recent posts she says that she is against requiring students/faculty/staff at college campuses to be vaccinated. She thinks people should have a choice. I find this stance so reckless during a pandemic that has taken away so much from our kids (both younger and college-aged), and it is so disappointing that the show would choose someone as it’s lead whose family members are aligned with such views.  

Yes that is kind of problematic for sure and we know this will get ridiculed on SM & sadly her SM will be attacked. This is a major issue though because these are people's children being put at risk. Goodness I guess we shall see.

I wonder if the show is still getting a feel and if they could be planning to film others to throw off the press? no idea scratch question

That’s very possible.
Didn’t Caila have her intro filmed but they chose Jojo instead?
Wasn’t Luke Pell all packed and ready to fly to LA but got replaced by Nick V?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Yesterday at 6:02 pm

@sdmom I do believe that has been the case in the past for a few that you mentioned. I just find it weird that when they just now expose it to be a Bach of chose from Michelle's season that they come out with these pictures. Most would not be privy to the guy because we haven't seen any yet. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if this was a ruse of some sort.

How reliable is ENEWS?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by seton Yesterday at 6:30 pm

Variety sources confirm it's Clayton

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/the-bachelor-season-26-clayton-echard-1235065829/
seton
seton

Female Posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Yesterday at 7:18 pm

Thanks for the links.

Now I am thinking that the show could have gone with someone diverse. Not saying that he wouldn't make a good Bachelor but more then ever they need to diversify their choices for Bachelor.

Still wonder where he was eliminated at and what his personality is. I fear we will fall back into the status quo of contestants now that we know who is the Bach. Some are saying he reminds them of "Colton" (just based on looks I hope) Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1f62c
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Yesterday at 9:37 pm

@mbl This is what I thought might be the case...sigh.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Yesterday at 10:13 pm

Wow, not patting myself, but boy, I called it Sept 12th, so predictable on their part.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64087

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Yesterday at 10:30 pm

Well, a typical former football player pick as bachelor. Not exactly excited. The fact that he didn't apply, but was recruited ... after his brother turned it down ... makes me even less excited. That his mother has that stance at this time when five days into the new school year and we have hundreds of school outbreaks all over Ontario and one school has already closed, makes me even less excited.

Basically, I am not thrilled with this pick. Other than Sean, former football players haven't exactly been great, but I will wait to see him in action. I hope that I am wrong, but I'm usually not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
ariwolf
cupcakespiice
mercieme
mizzoufan
luvnunity