SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:24 pm

Took a look at his mom’s Facebook and in one of her most recent posts she says that she is against requiring students/faculty/staff at college campuses to be vaccinated. She thinks people should have a choice. I find this stance so reckless during a pandemic that has taken away so much from our kids (both younger and college-aged), and it is so disappointing that the show would choose someone as it’s lead whose family members are aligned with such views.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:27 pm

mbl wrote:Took a look at his mom’s Facebook and in one of her most recent posts she says that she is against requiring students/faculty/staff at college campuses to be vaccinated. She thinks people should have a choice. I find this stance so reckless during a pandemic that has taken away so much from our kids (both younger and college-aged), and it is so disappointing that the show would choose someone as it’s lead whose family members are aligned with such views.  

Yes that is kind of problematic for sure and we know this will get ridiculed on SM & sadly her SM will be attacked. This is a major issue though because these are people's children being put at risk. Goodness I guess we shall see.

I wonder if the show is still getting a feel and if they could be planning to film others to throw off the press? no idea scratch question
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:53 pm

chasus71 wrote:
mbl wrote:Took a look at his mom’s Facebook and in one of her most recent posts she says that she is against requiring students/faculty/staff at college campuses to be vaccinated. She thinks people should have a choice. I find this stance so reckless during a pandemic that has taken away so much from our kids (both younger and college-aged), and it is so disappointing that the show would choose someone as it’s lead whose family members are aligned with such views.  

Yes that is kind of problematic for sure and we know this will get ridiculed on SM & sadly her SM will be attacked. This is a major issue though because these are people's children being put at risk. Goodness I guess we shall see.

I wonder if the show is still getting a feel and if they could be planning to film others to throw off the press? no idea scratch question

That’s very possible.
Didn’t Caila have her intro filmed but they chose Jojo instead?
Wasn’t Luke Pell all packed and ready to fly to LA but got replaced by Nick V?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:02 pm

@sdmom I do believe that has been the case in the past for a few that you mentioned. I just find it weird that when they just now expose it to be a Bach of chose from Michelle's season that they come out with these pictures. Most would not be privy to the guy because we haven't seen any yet. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if this was a ruse of some sort.

How reliable is ENEWS?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:18 pm

Thanks for the links.

Now I am thinking that the show could have gone with someone diverse. Not saying that he wouldn't make a good Bachelor but more then ever they need to diversify their choices for Bachelor.

Still wonder where he was eliminated at and what his personality is. I fear we will fall back into the status quo of contestants now that we know who is the Bach. Some are saying he reminds them of "Colton" (just based on looks I hope) Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1f62c
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:37 pm

@mbl This is what I thought might be the case...sigh.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:13 pm

Wow, not patting myself, but boy, I called it Sept 12th, so predictable on their part.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:30 pm

Well, a typical former football player pick as bachelor. Not exactly excited. The fact that he didn't apply, but was recruited ... after his brother turned it down ... makes me even less excited. That his mother has that stance at this time when five days into the new school year and we have hundreds of school outbreaks all over Ontario and one school has already closed, makes me even less excited.

Basically, I am not thrilled with this pick. Other than Sean, former football players haven't exactly been great, but I will wait to see him in action. I hope that I am wrong, but I'm usually not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 pm

I hate when the threads get messed up. laugh out loud

I think it's best to discuss Clayton in his threads here for his season, and Clayton on Michelle's season here.

This way all SM etc for his season is in one spot, otherwise we'll have posts mixed up in Michelle's season for Season 26 of TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:26 pm

seton wrote:On his pod, RS guessing that Clayton leaves f5 to f10. Which backs our sleuthing. That yt video didn't lie
Girl, mazel tov to you on that YT pick up :claphands

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:37 pm

Clay, his mom and dad have all wiped their FBs down since yesterday. Shoulda done it sooner. Doh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:38 pm

mercieme wrote:
seton wrote:On his pod, RS guessing that Clayton leaves f5 to f10. Which backs our sleuthing. That yt video didn't lie
Girl, mazel tov to you on that YT pick up :claphands

thx but it was @luvnunity who first noticed it thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
mbl
sdmom
ariwolf
mercieme
mizzoufan