SELECT CONTENT

Daniel Tully - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Tully - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Tully - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:55 pm

I bet you tomorrow count will be one lower, laugh out loud This is how IG has been for me at least when I pull these up. Weird.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 2170

Back to top Go down

Daniel Tully - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Tully - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:24 pm

Daniel Tully - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 7aa47c10

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelorwhatever/2633927976339664733?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1878

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:05 pm

He has some activity in the last couple of days. His followers has now increased to 926 from 892.

That could have happened when he was public for a short time, but the fact that he went private to public back to private confirms to me he's out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64167

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daniel Tully - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum