SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cupcakespiice Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:07 pm

@Al @hoeletariat didn’t that insider also say that Michelle’s friends reached out to producers too? If her friends reached out, I would think the producers would have went ahead and told her especially since two of her friends were going to make an appearance on the show and would most likely tell her in person

cupcakespiice

Back to top Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:07 pm

Yes I dont believe one second that the producers said anything. I will also bet that they will show Joe quite a bit during the season which is even more disheartening.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 2326

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:17 pm

@cupcakespiice It says that her friends tried contacting before the season started filming. If that is the case, the producers would have never let him come out of that limo to meet Michelle. But they let him go on… so Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f615
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakespiice Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:54 pm

@hoeletariat it’s very concerning that they let him get as far as he did… even more concerning that Tayshia said he’s “very sweet”.. I am going to cringe hard if he gets a clean edit

cupcakespiice

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:59 pm

@cupcakespiice Tayshia still speaks very highly of Eazy whenever he gets mentioned so I'm not surprised by anything she says.
ReneeM
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:54 pm

@cupcakespiice wrote:@hoeletariat it’s very concerning that they let him get as far as he did… even more concerning that Tayshia said he’s “very sweet”.. I am going to cringe hard if he gets a clean edit

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 200.gif?cid=ff8962e32ujoyh1qg09fg5dl60o2mic8z2w8dapymxn8esqh&rid=200

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakespiice Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:09 pm

@chasus71 you already know that clean edit is coming.. especially if they run with the whole Michelle already knowing him storyline.. I’ll just make sure to take a snack break whenever he gets his 1 on 1

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3sici0ispvnmva13va9h9jrm3em2kmmemlfmonee7&rid=200

cupcakespiice

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:13 pm

They always find a way to make the Lead look stupid and have the audience questioning their judgement, whether it’s behavior on the show they aren’t privy to or outside of filming.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:28 pm

@cupcakespiice Yes I am gonna have to shut that off whenever they try and showcase Joe because we all know that is what they will do.

You are also right @luvnunity the producers always trying to make the lead look like a fool no matter who it is which just makes me angry. All for the sake of freaking drama and keeps a love story in the background if at all.
Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 200.gif?cid=ff8962e39c5p1qnbrpr4shh8b8p035i13xs9q4cc7shhz8rv&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:35 am

My money is they never told Michelle and she didn't know any of this. I suspect she will be/was p*ssed when she found out and will be having a chat with Rachel.

If they did eventually tell her, I would bet it would be after her date. I will be interested seeing her reactions to him. I wonder if we will be able to see when things turn sour or why?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:38 am

@Sprite wrote:My money is they never told Michelle and she didn't know any of this. I suspect she will be/was p*ssed when she found out and will be having a chat with Rachel.

If they did eventually tell her, I would bet it would be after her date. I will be interested seeing  her reactions to him. I wonder if we will be able to see when things turn sour or why?

Those are all valid questions. I would be ******** pissed if they didn't tell Michelle the truth. And just based on what jenjas455 said on Reddit the day before last, I'm assuming that Michelle is as well. Maybe that's one of the reasons why she's laying low? She definitely deserves better than that. I think that if TPTB did tell her, it probably wasn't until HTD/FS. no no

I'm guessing that they probably did the same thing to Joe that they tried to do with Victoria F. on Peter's season back in 2019. Exposing him by bringing someone from MN (maybe a friend or family member of one of the victims/mutual acquaintance of both Michelle and Joe) on to the show to approach Michelle and tell her the whole story. I'm also wondering if they're planning on addressing the Joe situation at all. And what about his edit? Just based on the IG Live, TPTB are obviously trying to make Joe out to be some sort of Prince Charming. Ugh. 😬 The further that he goes, the harder it's going to be to avoid the elephant in the room. If one of the victims decides to come forward, and the stories reach the mainstream media, things are gonna get really bad for Joe. Considering what a 'smooth talker' he is, I'd be interested to see how he's going to talk his way out of this one.

flojo031

Female Posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakespiice Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:04 am

I think this person from Reddit said it best about TPTB had already crafted Joe’s storyline before they even began filming

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 02d9ce10

What are the qualifications to be a producer for the bachelor? Because I feel like none of them are qualified since they can’t even do the BARE MINIMUM which is don’t cast problematic people

ETA: the TikTok video that I posted in Naytes thread of Michelle and her friends at a bar taking shots.. the 3 girls in that video with her are also friends with Joe.. I wonder if they’re one of the people that tried to text her about him

cupcakespiice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
hoeletariat
flojo031
dancealexturner
mercieme
CanadianBachFan