SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:08 pm

@jen689 I don't remember that. Thanks for the info.

I'm all for compliments at every opportunity. I think perhaps, beautiful inside and out, or gorgeous lady or something to that effect would be appropriate.

IDK would love to hear what other's think.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 65599

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:08 pm

In the urban dictionary one of the definitions of sheesh is an expression when you’re “impressed or amazed” by something

Link

I found one of the photos Matt commented on 

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Screen10

Link

In addition to being "impressed/amazed" Joe thinks the photo is "hot" since he used fire emojis

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Be0ea510

Link

I think the captions are appropriate for their personalities  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3049

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:46 am

I tend to assume that any SM is supposed to be based on where they were in the season so that doesn't seem inappropriate to me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14336

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:07 pm

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/d884d76f-0032-4684-a35f-e31c4c7f74d2
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 17133

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:19 am

Someone mentioned it at Reddit so I decided to take a screen shot for future reference.

I don’t know how credible this IG account is but IIRC, she had said Zac gifted Tayshia a Cartier bracelet.

https://instagram.com/notskinnybutnotfat?utm_medium=copy_link

In her story. Take it with a grain of salt.

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 E571dd10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:01 pm

@sdmom thanks for sharing.

:headbanging

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 65599

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:49 am

@sdmom Thanks for sharing - I always wonder when someone says dating as it can mean different things. A casual meet up and/or hook up vs seeing each other weekly or more often. So which one is it? If Joe has grown from his experience on the show, then if he was seeing someone pre-show and has gone back to her, she should thank her lucky stars that her man has come back renewed. Or she should walk away if he's not whom we think he might be. Always a bit suspicious of Reddit posters

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 4309

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:30 am

I think as the show continues to air, more “unverified tea” will be revealed about different contestants. Yesterday i read about Nayte being flirty in a bar from a very unreliable source!

That’s why I say take it with a grain of salt. Dating could mean a lot of different things to a lot of people. But, for me personally, it’s kind of fun to file it somewhere and then as time goes by, the true color of the contestants will show up!

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
quietpal
Idlemess
jokes_apart
sdmom
Diamond