SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:46 pm

UH-OH.... I just saw a Reddit post about this guy and the  speculation is there may be a Demarco situation going down with him and could happen while he is on this date with MichelleJoe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3rte0cicq9cogmi9u7b03uvfecqmt8apbrc4i7qc0&rid=200

In addition in this same thread on Reddit, the speculation also entails that there is some sort of "allegations against him" & supposedly many people contacted the show about this when they saw his name as being on the contestant list Suspect  no no

IDK rumors at this point but I hope it is not true, for Michelle's sake. All a grain of salt until proven otherwise I guess.

source reddit
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 2170

Back to top Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:08 pm

@chasus71 do mean the scripted return of the ex?

ETA : ok I see the rest of your post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64167

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakespiice Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:09 pm

Well damn, now I wanna know the tea

cupcakespiice

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:10 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:@chasus71 do mean the scripted return of the ex?

Possibly but also seems there is another level of allegations against him but the Reddit poster didn't elaborate & just mentioned that some drama could come on this date with Michelle or in the season at some point.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by seton Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:08 pm

@seton wrote:Truthfully, I will be really surprised if their paths have never crossed considering that they are the same age and that both played college basketball.
Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Screen33

Reddit
seton
seton

Female Posts : 2056

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:26 pm

If whatever Joe allegedly did in college is the 'tea', then I'm sure Michelle has an inkling of what is up. I mean Tyler Cameron admitted to being a f-boy in college but he was very respectful to Hannah B.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 4146

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:34 pm

Yes I do hope it is nothing too recent and if so I would hope it is not something that is just the worst and occurred in the last few years. I am sure if the show knows about whatever this is, they could go either way with it or not at all. Kind of like the Eazy situation. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakespiice Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:41 pm

I just did a little snooping and none of Michelle’s close friends follow him on IG or are friends with him on FB, so if they knew each other before the show, they most likely just met in passing

cupcakespiice

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:43 pm

@cupcakespiice Good sleuthing.

I am sure their similarities is what caught Michell's attention anyway. I can see him going far just based on that alone.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:57 pm

I just saw a different post on Reddit in the 1-on-1 date thread chime in about some "drama" w/Joe. Apparently somewhere there is a group chat with people discussing this so called-issue. Right now though, on Reddit no one is elaborating on it but describes it about the same "allegations" and "Drama, not in a good way"
Source: Reddit

Something to keep an eye on in case it is something that could blow up if not on SM too. Since it does seem like Michelle really likes him. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:18 am

His having a 1-1 date in MN, makes me wonder if he’ll actually make it to top 4 and have a HTD. Would they circle back to have a HTD in MN, especially after having such a public date there?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:05 am

@luvnunity that's a good point. Now I'm wondering if he will have the same fate as other leads who took contestants to their hometown on dates and compare what week were those dates, to this date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 64167

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Norcalgal
cupcakespiice
Al
nolimit_ajn
seton