SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:26 pm

@cupcakespiice You could be right but again who knows considering in Tayishia's season with the Eazy serious allegations. They still showcased him even in a good light. But I get it, all things are just rumors, allegations unless charged or found guilty. Still the show loves this kind of mess even if it is speculated. No matter what the situation is, who is to say it is not serious allegations or just something minor .
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:49 pm

I guess there has to be a character on the show that makes you question the Lead’s decision making.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:26 pm

I guess so and it just shows us no matter who the lead is the show will always play these types of games for DRAMA purposes. So why even believe they would treat Michelle any different, sadly. I just hope Michelle does not question her judgement if whatever it is about Joe that is revealed, if at all.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:51 pm

So y’all I did more digging, remember when I said none of Michelle’s close friends follows Joe on IG, well yeah I was wrong, actually 3 of her friends follow him on IG and he also follows them, so they definitely knew each other before the show. So Michelle is probably already aware of anything being said about him

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:04 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:So y’all I did more digging, remember when I said none of Michelle’s close friends follows Joe on IG, well yeah I was wrong, actually 3 of her friends follow him on IG and he also follows them, so they definitely knew each other before the show. So Michelle is probably already aware of anything being said about him

I know I saw on Reddit, (speculated) that yes Joe did tell his friends before going on the show that he and Michelle know each other met before. I have only suspected considering their backgrounds.

The other thing is, Michelle may not necessarily know what this "negative thing" is with Joe because people can show different sides of themselves to certain people. Not saying that whatever this thing is that Joe did it, but it is easy for some to present themselves differently while also taking actions that are opposite of this so-called "good behavior/persona". JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:07 pm

My bets are on him being the one manipulated to self-eliminate prior to HTDs.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:11 pm

luvnunity wrote:My bets are on him being the one manipulated to self-eliminate prior to HTDs.

Oh yes, I didn't think of that. You may be right about this as we know it falls into line with production antics anyway.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:12 pm

@chasus71 very true, he could be different behind closed doors. But if they really do know each other I at least hope they’re honest about it instead of trying to act like they’ve never met before on the first night. I just wish the person would come forward and tell what it is instead of keeping it a mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:26 pm

@cupcakespiice I agree, but when do the lead & the contestant that they know, acknowledge it. So frustrating especially when the two could have easily dated outside of the show. This is my biggest frustration with this is that the lead may not give the other guys a chance because they are going to keep someone around who they previously met and/or hang out together with.

On all this speculation, as I have seen on Reddit it seems like it is more than one person who knows about this. Just based on the comments I saw on Reddit within these comments so far about 6 people who know. That is not counting however how many are in this supposed chat group who have discussed this and who may have contacted production. (All speculation based off sources on Reddit and JMO).
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:51 pm

chasus71 wrote:@cupcakespiice I agree, but when do the lead & the contestant that they know, acknowledge it. So frustrating especially when the two could have easily dated outside of the show. This is my biggest frustration with this is that the lead may not give the other guys a chance because they are going to keep someone around who they previously met and/or hung out with.
:snipped

Yes! This is getting annoying. They could’ve just dated outside of the show, and I don’t like the idea of this possibly ruining the chances of other guys because she came in with a built-in connection with one of the men. I’m not saying she did, but it’s getting old with these Leads trying to cast and produce their own seasons. I’m not turning on Michelle, this is just a blanket statement.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:26 pm

Just because they may run in the same circles doesn't mean they know one another. My friends have plenty of other friends that I have never met. I may have heard them mentioned or even met them briefly in passing, but that doesn't mean that I know them or would even recognize them if I ran into them somewhere else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:30 pm

Joe's IG name is jcol3. I found a Jcol3man on Spotify, no profile pic, but that user was listening to OutKast 15hrs ago. I'm just noting it for future reference.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey