SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:34 pm

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 7 242922862_10161561416092846_7599484021122465282_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=lKrzdVBf2b0AX9ePIa6&tn=g5IEaZbPBeEaIWSi&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Joe is a Minnesota-born-and-raised city boy with a heart of gold. He played basketball at the University of Minnesota, and while he says that basketball was his first true love, he’s now ready to build a life outside of sports and find a wife. Joe, who describes himself as introverted, is looking for a woman who is smart, caring, articulate and able to make him laugh. He wants someone with aligning values and hopes they are ready for a family because Joe hopes to have at least three or four kids! Overall, Joe wants to find a “real one” with whom he can build something solid that will stand the test of time.

Fun Facts:

· Joe is scared of spiders.

· Joe loves snacks.

· Joe wants to travel to the Galapagos Islands one day.

https://bachelornation.com/2021/09/27/meet-the-men-appearing-on-michelle-young-s-season-of-the-bachelorette/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:36 pm

When I saw those videos of his date at the twins game I could definitely tell he was an introvert

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBachFan Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:59 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:When I saw those videos of his date at the twins game I could definitely tell he was an introvert

He definitely seems like one.

CanadianBachFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:33 pm

And why is his page still private? I want him to go public so I can see if what this person on discord said is true about Michelle being friends with his ex girlfriend

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 pm

@cupcakespiice I assumed he heard of the rumors going around about him. I'm still scared they may make a storyline out of it if she cuts him before she wanted to.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:25 pm

@Al that’s if the producers even told her about the rumors, but one of his cousins that he’s close to reposted the promo on his IG story last week, so Michelle might have just cut him because of a lack of a connection instead of drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:14 pm

Watching Tayshia and Kaitlyns live, I think Joe made it further than we think

Which I suspected, since that Spotify account had activity a few days after filming started, so unless he had a phone I doubt that’s his

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:15 pm

@cupcakespiice Agreed. I think Joe made AT LEAST f4, possibly further.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:17 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Watching Tayshia and Kaitlyns live, I think Joe made it further than we think

Which I suspected, since that Spotify account had activity a few days after filming started, so unless he had a phone I doubt that’s his

I thought the spotify activity occurred and noticed well AFTER Joe had his 1-on-1 date at the Baseball game and before HTD's were suppose to happen? He could have made it to F4 but I dont think he was in the F2.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:27 pm

@chasus71 there were songs added to playlist just a few days after filming started on that account

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:36 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:@chasus71 there were songs added to playlist just a few days after filming started on that account

OH OK but I think that was discounted once we all saw glimpse of him on the 1-on-1 date. In spite of whatever the rumors are, he made it far as I predicted personally. I just didnt want him to be F1 especially with certain rumors lingering on him that could affect Michelle. I am not surprised if he makes it to F4, even F3. We can assume maybe F2 but we know the one jetski LCD the person in whatever photo RS had, said that it was not Joe, Peter, or Nayte (the only 3 we saw in pictures RS released). All JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:19 pm

@chasus71 yeah I definitely don’t think he made it to top 2 especially since I’m gonna assume Nayte is in the top 2 and they can’t both be! But he’s honestly giving me heartbroken f4 or f3 vibes with his page still being private, not posting anything and he deactivated his Facebook last week

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey