SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:07 pm

luvnunity wrote:I know a lot of things point to possible F1, but I’m also getting F3 or above as well.  Very much like Andrew S.  The fireworks for 1 is usually never F1.  Plus if the poster was correct that Michelle was obviously only into 2 guys, if he wasn’t  one of them, then he would’ve known it wasn’t going to be him, so again no hard feelings.  He’s now following The Bachelorette page. This really feels like the way Andrew took things. Idk... The way everything is closed tight on spoiler this time, I really don’t think they would parade F1 like this.

The fact that Nayte got two 1-1's right after the other kind of speaks volumes. I do think that he was one of the two that Michelle was into the most, I'm just not completely sold on him being F1 yet. We still have a month left of sleuthing, so hopefully we can piece everything together before the premiere. Because I'm tired of waiting for RS to get his crap together. Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2292733854

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:35 pm

flojo031 wrote:
luvnunity wrote:I know a lot of things point to possible F1, but I’m also getting F3 or above as well.  Very much like Andrew S.  The fireworks for 1 is usually never F1.  Plus if the poster was correct that Michelle was obviously only into 2 guys, if he wasn’t  one of them, then he would’ve known it wasn’t going to be him, so again no hard feelings.  He’s now following The Bachelorette page. This really feels like the way Andrew took things. Idk... The way everything is closed tight on spoiler this time, I really don’t think they would parade F1 like this.

The fact that Nayte got two 1-1's right after the other kind of speaks volumes. I do think that he was one of the two that Michelle was into the most, I'm just not completely sold on him being F1 yet. We still have a month left of sleuthing, so hopefully we can piece everything together before the premiere. Because I'm tired of waiting for RS to get his crap together. Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2292733854
Not sold on him being F1 yet. I don’t think we have enough info pointing to any of the guys to feel confident declaring any of them F1.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:38 am

I know there was discussion about producers not following Nayte, both Leah Isabella & Lindsay Liles now follow him. I think he just hadn’t accepted their requests while private. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:21 pm

I just watched Nayte's album story titled Hey and I just can't believe his is Michelle's F1. He's good looking, nothing that raises any flags, I just don't think his lifestyle would mesh with Michelle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:43 pm

@GuardianAngel I finally watched his highlights for the first time yesterday and I unfortunately think different, it seems like he would fit in perfect with her friend group from what I’ve seen of them on IG and TikTok

I always say that Nayte doesn’t seem ready for marriage but honestly Michelle might not even be ready because almost none of her friends are married or even in serious relationships. I just hope she chose the best person for her and is happy. I’m not going into this season with any high expectations!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:56 pm

@cupcakespiice thanks for your take! I have not followed Michelle and her friends, so that's good to know. yes

I too always hope the lead chooses the best person for them so I can selfishly enjoy a love story. Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2764

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:02 pm

@GuardianAngel yes! That’s all we can hope for! And I think we’ll see a love story this season especially since Tayshia said that Michelle shut down the petty drama pretty early and all the men respected her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just watched Nayte's album story titled Hey and I just can't believe his is Michelle's F1. He's good looking, nothing that raises any flags, I just don't think his lifestyle would mesh with Michelle.

So, we don't know that he is F1, correct?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBachFan Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just watched Nayte's album story titled Hey and I just can't believe his is Michelle's F1. He's good looking, nothing that raises any flags, I just don't think his lifestyle would mesh with Michelle.

I think it's hard to say. From his pics comments, a lot of people seem to like him, he also seems to take the time to respond to a lot of people. I am curious to hear his story, Tayshia did say there are a few guys who will surprise you. Maybe he is one of them? still not sure if he is F1 but if he is, there may be more to him than his social media lets on, which I can understand.

CanadianBachFan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBachFan Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:46 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:@GuardianAngel I finally watched his highlights for the first time yesterday and I unfortunately think different, it seems like he would fit in perfect with her friend group from what I’ve seen of them on IG and TikTok

I always say that Nayte doesn’t seem ready for marriage but honestly Michelle might not even be ready because almost none of her friends are married or even in serious relationships. I just hope she chose the best person for her and is happy. I’m not going into this season with any high expectations!

Hard to really say, some of his friends seem to be on that track, maybe he is like that as well? but like you said maybe He and Michelle are on the same page of in a year or two?

CanadianBachFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:53 pm

@CanadianBachFan :Welcome  
It will be interesting to see if Tayshia lets on who she was thinking about in that sense of surprising us as she does the endless pods and interviews as the season goes on. I’d trust her take. Just hope it’s not one of those throwaway comments that never gets closure.  Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 4256136633

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:59 pm

@CanadianBachFan starwelcome I'm glad you joined us!

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped
So, we don't know that he is F1, correct?

That's correct. Heck I'm not even sure of the F4. laugh out loud

We'll keep on sleuthing!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan